The Q. loves food which explains the 10 to 20 pounds I could lose. Loving to eat, I've never taken the advice of a food critic. Why? Well because when one thinks about it a food critic's job is to tear apart food. They are looking for mistakes. When I bite into a meal, I am looking to savor the flavor.

As Steups explained in his recap, the 'Flavor of Love 3' beezys had a restuarant challenge. Mr. Schindler criticized Bunz's gumbo as too salty. Bunz has an opinion on the food critic's take on her gumbo:

MY GUMBO!!!!!!!!

JUST FOR THE RECORD MY GUMBO WASNT TOO SALTY IT WAS OFF THE HOOK...IM FROM THE SOUTH & WE COOK WIT A LOT OF SEASONING, THAT CRITIC WAS FULL OF SHIT THE GIRLS IN THE HOUSE ATE THE WHOLE POT & BEGGED ME TO COOK ANOTHER ONE THE NEXT DAY...WHICH I DID CUZ I LUV TOO COOK & IM A SWEETHART!!!! ALSO GRAYVEE FRIED THE CHICKEN AFTER SINCERES DRUNK ASS BURNT THE FIRST BATCH...SO THATS THE WAY IT REALLY WENT DOWN....STAY TUNED I WILL KEEP YALL POSTED WITH WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Blogspot truly thanks Bunz of 'Flavor of Love 3'. We love being posted. Speaking of salty, one of our writers knows all about the salt. *giggles Before I forget The ELLE Word is interviewing Ambre from 'Rock of Love 2' tonight (Tuesday Feb. 26th) @ 7pm Pacific Time/ 10pm Eastern Time, call in # (646)478-5101.

A salty Qmoment!

13 comments

  1. Your Mother // 26/2/08 2:42 PM  

    yay, i've passed my exams today so maybe i'll stay up until the elle word... 4am shouldn't be that difficult.. ;)

    i agree, i also would never let a food critic judge my food or take his advice, i'm sure he'd have to say nothing good about my grandmas cooking because it's just not healthy, but it's tasteful!

    screw schindlers bad food list..

  2. The Q © 2010 // 26/2/08 2:43 PM  

    LMAO @ Your Mother

  3. FOL // 26/2/08 3:57 PM  

    Congratulations, mate.

  4. FOL // 26/2/08 4:00 PM  

    Is it just me, or this site looks like baby shit in IE7

  5. Your Mother // 26/2/08 4:46 PM  

    oy.. i'd like to get to know the babies you know... must be some huge juggernauts..

  6. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 26/2/08 5:52 PM  

    OMG Your Mother! Are you going to call in?

    Man I know I woulda tore that gumbo up ...

  7. Webmaster // 26/2/08 6:05 PM  

    aani...when will Daisy or Kristy Joe be on there lol???

  8. Your Mother // 26/2/08 7:34 PM  

    I am not going to call in, I'll be listening and be in the chat box.. you know what i have to pay for a call to the US? hopefully i don't fall asleep...
    i'm just trying to recap make me a supermodel but blogger and flickr make me go balistic...

  9. Your Mother // 26/2/08 7:42 PM  

    hopefully i don't fall asleep until the show starts... did it sound like i'm afraid to fall asleep during the show? wasn't meant that way... ^^

  10. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 26/2/08 8:20 PM  

    HAHA, I gotcha, just read the MMASM recap and I'm STILL shocked, OMG! You know, I was kinda let down that Tyra didn't integrate ANTM first to include men, but oh well.

    I understand the flickr / blogger issues. I pretty much quit using blogger to develop / host my own site. Something about someone else "owning" something I produce b/c it's on their server just bothered me...

  11. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 26/2/08 8:24 PM  

    I didn't think Zagat's had food critics...wasn't that the whole point of Zagat's?

    PS-Prancer for President! My favorite, hands down...

  12. Your Mother // 26/2/08 8:27 PM  

    it's just way much easier using blogger, i'm not that firm in html/ css/ xml/ programming/ whatever, so i kinda depend on them ;)

  13. TNS™ // 26/2/08 8:53 PM  

    Good Evening Folks! The comment box ate my last comment. : (
    Not to be funny, but is Grayvee related to Sergeant Beverly? Something about that hair, smile, and neck looks awfully familiar.

eXTReMe Tracker