Trusted sources who are not anonymous; yet will be remain nameless have given me something to ponder. 51 Minds/ Vh1 may not be through with the men of 'I Love New York' & 'I Love New York 2'.

Those I trust have told me 51 Minds passed up on the Tango/ Mr. Boston show. However, Mr. Boston is too much of a gem to let go of in my opinion. I hope Mr. Boston eventually gets a show of his own or with another entertaining reality celeb.

Rumor has it that there is a strong chance (pun intended); the VH1 viewer will get a taste of a Real & Chance show. (Do you all think Real uses that Horse Mane & Tail Shampoo?) *seriously wondering Besides The Stallionaires, the faithful VH1 viewer may very well get a taste of some foolery at it's height. Sources shared with The Q. that old & new scores may be settled in a 'Challenge Show'. Will this be like grown men battling in mud ripping each other clothes off? If so please recast Whiteboy, Punk, Midget Mac, The Entertainer, Nico, Wolf & Yours. OMG! Oh and let's throw Champion in for Sister Patterson.

Alrighty I hope I 've answered some questions y'all been asking me. And a HUGE thanks to MY SOURCES, you are appreciated. (Sorry about the CAPS, Buddha is rubbing off on me.) Where are Babykins, Lareigna, Revenge and STEUPS?
One last thing PUNK of 'I Love New York 2' interview tonight on The ELLE Word @ 7PM Pacific/ 10PM Eastern Time. Call In # (646)478-5101.

Credit: Kats, PhatCatPhoto.com (photo) & Nameless Faces

A who told you Qmoment!

15 comments

  1. Anonymous // 11/12/07 5:15 PM  

    q why cant you recap Last night show

  2. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 11/12/07 5:16 PM  

    Interesting... and yet I'm STILL heartbroken. Why can't Chance just be with NY???

  3. Anonymous // 11/12/07 5:20 PM  

    Low Budget Rappers that will never make it in this business

  4. The Q © 2010 // 11/12/07 5:34 PM  

    Steups made it very clear to me that he wanted to do the recaps. I am unaware of his whereabouts and he said two recaps would be inefficient. So I basically don't want to put the time and effort in writing a recap. And then he posts one.

  5. The Q © 2010 // 11/12/07 5:35 PM  

    Hey IRRE!

  6. Anonymous // 11/12/07 5:49 PM  

    q so they doing a clip show of i love new wed I'm Glad wed not sunday so we can Finish Up i love ny this sunday I'm shock that vh1 did not push it back two weeks like they all way do

  7. Mexi-rican Mama // 11/12/07 5:54 PM  

    I hope they don't decide to do a male version of Charm School. Charlie Murphy could be the HeadMaster or whatever it's called.

  8. Anonymous // 11/12/07 6:04 PM  

    I kind of wondered that chance and real might get their own show. I remember when ILNY1 was playing their were a lot of scenes/segments (brotherly love) on vh1.com almost every week I thinks, but I rember seeing a lot of them on vh1.com the first season with their own little skits

  9. Anonymous // 11/12/07 6:19 PM  

    hmm, not sure how I feel about this right now, still upset abt Punk, the show has kinda pissed me off the last couple of eps. I havent given up hope yet that she picks TM over Buddha thoe.

  10. Anonymous // 11/12/07 6:20 PM  

    just getting back from company christmas party, still light headed... It's amazing when you crossover to management to just realize they party wilder than everyone else!

  11. Anonymous // 11/12/07 6:25 PM  

    on another topic, does anyone else dread having to spend time with all the fam around the holidays?!? It seems like everyone walks in immediately lookin for the wine! Oh well, mentally preparing to spend time with over 60 individuals of which half of them I dont get along with but gotta deal with because they're family!

  12. Anonymous // 11/12/07 6:28 PM  

    it's obvious Im talking to myself right now but if you get around to reading this, I was wondering, Q when you get a min, is it possible to put a link to reality on the side on this blog somewhere, Im always going back to an older posts with a link, unless it's already there and Im missing it?

    Hope your day is going well today!

  13. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 11/12/07 6:31 PM  

    Q, you still around?

  14. Your Mother // 12/12/07 7:53 AM  

    who's nico?
    i'd love a male version of charm school... i'll suggest chamo as headMASTER ;)

  15. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 12/12/07 11:34 AM  

    Nah, how about Steve Harvey as Headmaster. He could keep Chance in check...

eXTReMe Tracker