The Blogspot has been sleeping on all sorts of recaps. I would apologize. However, I have sh!t to do, plus awful manners. As much as I love it; blogging is not the center of my universe.

Aurelius has a life too. He has a successful career, school, 3 babies and 2 babies' mamas. (Or was that 3 babies' mamas?) Anyhow like I typed earlier Aurelius also has crap to do too. So the long awaited 'Rock of Love' Episode Talateh (3) is up and ready for your viewing. Did Aurelius put on a fur coat? Aurelius run! Lacey is coming for you.

9 comments

  1. SpeaKnTrutH // 3/8/07 5:27 PM  

    First

    Don't threaten me
    with a good time

    Loved it Aurelius

  2. The Q // 3/8/07 6:08 PM  

    Between 'Don't Threaten Me w/ a Good Time' and the fur coat.... this child is going to kill me. LMAO

  3. po-mike // 3/8/07 6:28 PM  

    Q LOL DID YOU KNOW THAT SARGENT BEVERLY IS A 21 YEAR OLD MALE DRAG QUEEN THAT IN SECOND PLACE IN THE flavoroflovecasting I KNOW THE Voters ARE NOT Not Serious! right LOL

  4. The Q // 3/8/07 8:29 PM  

    Po-Mike~ Yes I am aware of Sargent Beverly's gender and lifestyle. The voters are voting for some who they find extremely entertaining.

    Are they serious? No, it's entertainment.

  5. revenge // 3/8/07 9:32 PM  

    i love him becuz he uses prince in his recaps.

    aureeeeeeeee.

  6. The Q // 3/8/07 10:43 PM  

    He does have outstanding music tastes. And he is cute.

  7. Sawyers_Stash // 4/8/07 12:07 AM  

    I totally felt Dallas was "Rainn" (Thela) ing out in the car.
    however the whole Dallas getting kicked out for that...weird.

  8. Aurelius (aka bhattipimpin88 is finished with the new Harry Potter book and wished *beep* would have died so he could have married Hermione) // 4/8/07 1:38 AM  

    I love you Q and Revenge

  9. Dmitri // 5/8/07 2:54 AM  

    OMG, that sister thing was funny as HELL!!! Aurelius!, Aruelius!!! But please, dont insult a perfectly decent woman with the title of LACEY, you gave me GOOSEBUMPS MAN!!!!

eXTReMe Tracker