The Blogspot has been sleeping on all sorts of recaps. I would apologize. However, I have sh!t to do, plus awful manners. As much as I love it; blogging is not the center of my universe.

Aurelius has a life too. He has a successful career, school, 3 babies and 2 babies' mamas. (Or was that 3 babies' mamas?) Anyhow like I typed earlier Aurelius also has crap to do too. So the long awaited 'Rock of Love' Episode Talateh (3) is up and ready for your viewing. Did Aurelius put on a fur coat? Aurelius run! Lacey is coming for you.

9 comments

  1. SpeakNtrutH // 3/8/07 5:27 PM  

    First

    Don't threaten me
    with a good time

    Loved it Aurelius

  2. The Q © 2010 // 3/8/07 6:08 PM  

    Between 'Don't Threaten Me w/ a Good Time' and the fur coat.... this child is going to kill me. LMAO

  3. po-mike // 3/8/07 6:28 PM  

    Q LOL DID YOU KNOW THAT SARGENT BEVERLY IS A 21 YEAR OLD MALE DRAG QUEEN THAT IN SECOND PLACE IN THE flavoroflovecasting I KNOW THE Voters ARE NOT Not Serious! right LOL

  4. The Q © 2010 // 3/8/07 8:29 PM  

    Po-Mike~ Yes I am aware of Sargent Beverly's gender and lifestyle. The voters are voting for some who they find extremely entertaining.

    Are they serious? No, it's entertainment.

  5. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 3/8/07 9:32 PM  

    i love him becuz he uses prince in his recaps.

    aureeeeeeeee.

  6. The Q © 2010 // 3/8/07 10:43 PM  

    He does have outstanding music tastes. And he is cute.

  7. Sawyers_Stash // 4/8/07 12:07 AM  

    I totally felt Dallas was "Rainn" (Thela) ing out in the car.
    however the whole Dallas getting kicked out for that...weird.

  8. Webmaster // 4/8/07 1:38 AM  

    I love you Q and Revenge

  9. Anonymous // 5/8/07 2:54 AM  

    OMG, that sister thing was funny as HELL!!! Aurelius!, Aruelius!!! But please, dont insult a perfectly decent woman with the title of LACEY, you gave me GOOSEBUMPS MAN!!!!

eXTReMe Tracker