Jimmy Kimmel has his own talk show. I think it's late at night when I am IMing. So I don't watch it. Is Jimmy Kimmel funny? At the Comedy Central's recent Roast of Flavor Flav, he caused me to giggle. The type of giggle when you find something funny that could be inappropriate. Hell it's a roast and Flavor Flav seemed to be enjoying himself. So why not have a laugh at Flavor Flav's expense. Set your VCRs, TiVo or just tune into the roast on Sunday, August 12th.

Don't forget to VOTE for FlavaLicious!


Jimmy Kimmel Roasts Flavor Flav - Watch more free videos


Credit: Scott B.

A flavorful Qmoment!

8 comments

  1. Luv // 3/8/07 10:09 PM  

    I am really looking forward to the roast. I sure everyone would have a lot to say about Flavor. While the joke that Jimmy Kimmel told about Flavor's being responsible for more homeless kids, might have been inappropriate, it is funny...and the sad thing is that it might have a ring of truth to it. But it's so funny.

  2. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 3/8/07 10:59 PM  

    WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I CANT BEILEVE HE SAID DAT ~~~MR.NEW YORK

  3. The Q © 2010 // 3/8/07 11:07 PM  

    He did.

  4. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 3/8/07 11:52 PM  

    QUANDA COME HERE
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/G_A_M~~~MR.NEW YORK

  5. Anonymous // 4/8/07 11:03 AM  

    Mr. New York, was that a Flav impression?

  6. Unknown // 4/8/07 12:49 PM  

    vote for my mom to go on the flavor of love 3 please and thank you guys http://flavoroflovecasting.com/people/flavaflavfan

  7. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 4/8/07 3:29 PM  

    Dayum. That's foul. Not entirely false, but foul.

  8. Wumpus // 5/8/07 9:03 AM  

    It is funny and perfectly appropriate for these roasts. These roasts are as low down and filthy as they get. It is basically shock value comedy (which works for me) as long as it is funny. I think Jimmy Kimmel is.

eXTReMe Tracker