I'm gonna bulletinize my Intro this evening because there is just so much to talk about in this Episode 5 video recap.
But, wait...I know the Danas of this world are gnashing their teeth, wringing their hands, rolling their eyes and biting their fingernails at my use of 'bulletinize'.

Well so what? Your approval is no sine qua non for any word or non-word I choose to add to my posts.
(breathes out) Now that I have got that non-issue sorted, let's 'bulletinize'....

  1. In this recap we have:
  2. an opening scene that betters the fight between Bourne and Desh in Bourne Ultimatum
  3. the return of the 'Oh Snap!'
  4. the introduction of a new catch-phrase...the 'pshhhhh'
  5. a new Tom Cruise haircut circa 'Top Gun'
  6. a Flavor Flav quote
  7. random drinking
  8. a special appearance by New York
  9. and best of all, an extended Erin tribute

After all that, I might as well tell you the ending....Voldemort dies


9 comments

  1. Sawyers_Stash // 16/8/07 9:22 PM  

    Ahh i hope for a return of the shirt. I liked the song picked for Erin.

    I also forgot about Brandi M. talking to Tiffany about being sloppy drunk.
    Nice recap.
    Do you have a pick to win?

  2. Beebs // 16/8/07 9:27 PM  

    LMFAO, bhatti, that was brilliant. The best one yet. I feel I've missed half the show if I don't get a recap from you and Q.Ive also enclosed a check I need one of those wipe me down,New York, kick ass,super hero shirts in a lg, ASAP......

  3. Glamourvixen // 17/8/07 12:02 AM  

    Damn what in the world did I miss?

    Aurelius great Recap.

    Ok so Licious not in the competition anymore. I guess I need to remove her button from myspace page.

  4. Dana - W for Whatever // 17/8/07 3:33 AM  

    You know, for a young boy Aurelius is one sexy motha...I'm gonna hush my mouth...

    Good recap!!!!!!

  5. SapphireTigress // 17/8/07 11:58 AM  

    BRAVO! Excellent recap!

    Oh, and now that Licious is out of the competition. Make sure you DON'T VOTE FOR RAWWW. That chick was on the radio the other day (on a local station here in Minneapolis) stating that the only reason she was going on the show was for more exposure to futher her career (whatever it is...). I know that's what most of these chicks are going there for, but it bugs me the way she put it.

    I like Sawyers idea - baby's momma drama, now that would be a show!

  6. The Q © 2010 // 17/8/07 12:14 PM  

    51 Minds should hire Sawyer for her show concepts alone.

    She has some upscale Jerry Springer ideas that are well suited for VH-1's reality show future line ups.

    Beebs~
    THANK YOU! However, if you miss a Q. recap... you've basically missed 'The Hater in Me' LMAO.

    Shawn~
    Hi.

    Tigress~
    Is there a link where we can hear the show? RAWWW did stand me up for an interview. However, I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

    Dana~
    I concur. Am I a pedophile?

    Aurelius~
    I adore you and your recaps. I hope Steups downloaded this one! The loss of RECAP 4 was devastating.

    Recap 5 was too funny!!! You are quite talented.

    You know big brother will be lurking. They know I have ILNY 2 information.

    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  7. FOL // 17/8/07 1:13 PM  

    I'm sure Aurelius saves his recaps..if y'all like I'll host Ep4 on Bourgy.

  8. SapphireTigress // 17/8/07 1:15 PM  

    She was just a quick call-in so I'm not sure if there will be anything, but I'll look around and see what I can find...

  9. Webmaster // 17/8/07 2:47 PM  

    hey, I got my episode 4 back on. And yes, every recap I've done plus my little "myspace addicts" video is saved on usb

eXTReMe Tracker