Love Her or Hate ...She Spat

As a 'Flavor of Love' viewer, I watched all season long ...waiting. Waiting for someone to call New York out. Someone to deliver that rude, calculating woman a blow that she could not recover from. Did I think Pumkin, a blond blue-eyed cutie would be the one? Heck no! Surprise, surprise ...she not only delivered, she gave me my all time favorite reality television moment. Pumkin spat on the villainous female, I love to strongly dislike.

What I found odd is that some turned it into a racial incident. Yes Pumkin is Caucasian and New York is African American. What did race have to do with Pumkin being irritated with that b!tch? Heck was I the only one who noticed Pumkin's bond with Goldie and Hoopz? I don't think race had anything to do with her strong dislike and disgust with New York. I've met Pumkin. She is cautious at first. But once she warms up ...she is a sweet as my 2 layered Pumkin Chiffon Cheesecake Pie. The first layer is fluffy and light. Dig the fork deeper, and you'll discover a firm, solid foundation. When I found out Pumkin would be a student of 'Charm School', I was happy. Yeah, I like Brooke The Spitter (sue me).

Pumkin where were you born and raised?
Bakersfield, California ...you need me to tell you more about it?

Nope, I am familiar with Bakersfield. I am indebted to you for giving me my all-time favorite reality television moment. Why did you spit on New York?
From day 1, she was talking sh@t about people. She would sit around and talk about people's flaws. I was wondering when someone was going to stand up to her. (Now I understand why Rain a.k.a. Thela The Screamer went off in the van.) I spoke to her about her behavior. I let her know how I felt. So after having to deal with her for weeks, I'd just had enough. I was eliminated. And she was talking sh@t as usual. I was p!ssed off. Her mouth just sent me off and I spat on her.

*laughing Thanks again for spitting on her. You and Hoopz seemed to have a strong bond. Are you two still friends today?
Hoopz and I are very close. She's my girl. I have a lot of love for her. We don't get to see each as much as we like because she lives in Detroit. We do talk on the phone a lot.

I was at the 'I Love New York' Reunion Show. The audience was shocked when you walked on stage as Mr. Boston's new lady love. Explain please.
Mr. Boston is definitely interested in me. We have dated.

Were you sexually intimate with Mr. Boston?
Absolutely not, we've kissed and it stops there.

Understandable, I noticed you close to a certain ' I Love New York' cast member at the Saddle Ranch. What's going with you and ..........?
Nothing between us ... just talking, it was loud in there.

Alright back to the 'I Love New York' Reunion Show, have you thought about pressing charges against the Christian woman we know as Sister Patterson?
Yes, I have thought about pressing charges. I've also thought about contacting her church.

( I am thinking Pumkin should've snatched of that wig!) Why 'Charm School'?
VH-1 contacted me. They asked if I'd be interested in participating in a reality show based on women empowerment. I thought change could be good. We all could definitely improve ourselves in ways. I am known for spitting on New York. I spit on a person one time and I am labeled Brooke The Spitter. They could've signed me on for my potty mouth. ( Me too!)

On 'Charm School' Episode 1, we see you very upset. Tell the readers what was going on.
I was really mad at the producers. ( Tell me not the producers, those innocent individuals?) There was three rooms. One room has all 'Flavor of Love' Season 1 girls. Another has all 'Flavor of Love' Season 2 girls. Yet the stick me in a room with 'Flavor of Love' Season 2 who dislike me and are calling me a racist. First, I am not a racist. Second, who wants to sleep with people who don't like them. I just wanted to be comfortable. And I wasn't.

I totally feel you and understand the stressful situation. Name two girls that you truly get along with.
Goldie, she's been my girl since 'Flavor of Love' Season 1. We're different. Yet we compliment each other. We get along great. Serious we understand one another. We are both willing to put ourselves out there. We are alike in many ways.

Name two that irritate your soul.
Smiley irritates me. She plays damsel in distress in front of the judges. She cries 'Help me ...help me' to the judges. But she is not at all like that with us. She just isn't consistent with her emotions. Oh and Hottie is always on her toes. She irritates me because I am always trying to get her to say a swear word. No matter how upset she is ...she will not say a bad word. Hottie is so proper. I love that girl. She just won't break.

What are you thoughts on Keith?
Oh my God, I hate that @sshole. He is so d@mn negative all of the time. He's arrogant. And I don't like his toupee.

Wow, he wears a toupee?
Yes.

Your thoughts on Mikki Taylor?
She is the Paula Abdul of 'Charm School'. She's a sweetheart. She is very quiet and reserved, a very nice lady.

Keeping it moving ...your opinion of Mo'nique.
She is nice at times. She is equally a very tough lady. I don't think we clicked.

What did you get emotionally out of being a 'Charm School' student?
I knew how to walk with a book on my head. I knew how to eat properly ( Why did a picture of Like Dat pop into my head?) Emotionally I walked away knowing I am a good person. Actually all of the women from 'Charm School' are great individuals. We may act out at times but we're put in crazy situations. You aren't always going to behave the best. Bottom line, we are all good people, striving to do better.

Alright Pumkin, I think we're down.
Oh Quanda, I'd like to say thank you to all those who have shown me love on myspace and The 'Charm School' Blogspot. And a special thanks to Laura, Elaine and Mike from myspace. And tell Bhattipimpin88 and Misterballer ...I said what's up.

Thanks again Pumkin and I sure will pass on your message. Bye.
Thanks Quanda. Bye.

You have just shared a Qmoment!

35 comments

  1. SpeakNtrutH // 21/4/07 5:38 PM  

    i was trying to give Bhatti or Mr.Baller the chance to comment first but with tit being nice outside i guess no one is in the house but me :(

  2. SpeakNtrutH // 21/4/07 5:40 PM  

    oops tit=it

  3. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 5:48 PM  

    I am around working on other stuff. How are you Speak? And how kind of you to give Mister or Bhatti a chance to claim first...LOL.

  4. SpeakNtrutH // 21/4/07 6:02 PM  

    Hi Q
    lol i thought for sure they'd be the first to jump on this post

    glad to see i'm not the only one here
    i'm great loving the weather just not the young folks that choose to hang outside and be ignorant

  5. Nana Sadie // 21/4/07 6:08 PM  

    Quanda, as always, you have come up with a Top-Notch interview. I don't care for Pumkin at all, but you are good at asking the right questions to get interesting answers...that's why Quanda is QU and A...lol (bad joke?)

    To make a long story short...love the interview, love the interviewer but dislike the interviewee.

  6. Wumpus // 21/4/07 6:40 PM  

    I am disturbed that she is not remorseful for spitting, that is beyond the pale and classless. Should have smaked, punched, kicked he ror whatever, but spitting is wrong. Poor Boston, seems like he is the only one that she has not done more than kissing.

    All the hate, now with a GMail password

  7. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 6:43 PM  

    Speak, I am around just getting info and in the control paned typing up an interview ...SO JANE will get off my back for a while. I hear you about the younger folks. It's dreary out here.

    Jorundi, I have love for you too. I love the joke.

    Now I'll be away for awhile ...Jane is lurking.

  8. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 6:43 PM  

    Wow Bubo you are in rare form today.

  9. Lady Ty // 21/4/07 6:55 PM  

    Nice interview Q ... I still like pumkin but great questions.

  10. Lady Ty // 21/4/07 6:56 PM  

    oops i meant to say i still dont like pumkin

  11. Anonymous // 21/4/07 7:06 PM  

    Hey everybody

    Great interview. You go pumpkin. Atleast she trying to show a good side of her.

  12. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 7:17 PM  

    Thanks Lady Ty and Shawn. Back slaving away in the control panel.

  13. Webmaster // 21/4/07 7:28 PM  

    omfg, I love Pumkin!!!!!

  14. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 7:32 PM  

    And she you! What up Bhatti?!

  15. Webmaster // 21/4/07 7:33 PM  

    hey Quanda, I'm finishing putting together the CS recap. It was late because no one uploaded the torrent. How's your day been going? (nice interview btw)

  16. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 7:56 PM  

    Knocking out some past due work....I am about to drop another interview on you all that I've been sitting on. I am sitting on quite a few...btw.

    smh....bad Q but I do have a life ...contrary to popular belief.

    Thanks for asking Bhatti!

  17. Electra (trinidad) // 21/4/07 8:22 PM  

    Hey Danger good interview.

    I can understand Pumpkin thinking about pressing charges against Sis Patterson, however, NY did not seek any legal redress so y should she, now dat d show is on d other foot.

    She went on the reunion show to cause confusion and she got what she was looking for so I dont see y she playing like she is some kind of victim.

    Oh and not liking someone and someone getting you on your nerves does not give u the authority to spit on them.

    That is just nasty, degrading and in very poor taste and ladies dont act like dat.

    I dont care what you say, Pumpkin had no right to do what she did and dat was one of the most disgusting moments I have ever had the displeasure of watching.

  18. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 8:31 PM  

    LOL...well as an adult I know it was wrong for her to spit on New York.

    However, I LOVED the moment. And don't apologize for it.

    And New York could've pressed charges. But she didn't she went on to kiss Pumkin (allegely pressured by higher ups).

    And I found it disgusting for a self descibed Christian to attack a woman from behind without provocation.

  19. Electra (trinidad) // 21/4/07 8:46 PM  

    Q she had no right to attack her even with provocation. One defends oneself not attack (Christian or not). Even in law provocation is not a defense (it is a mitigating factor once proved but never a defense)

    However, I dont see how dat is without provocation - she spat on her daughter, and then came on d runioun show to try and humiliate her.

    Probably in her (Sis Pat's) warped mind she was defending her young, I dont knw (who knows what goes on up der).

    Point is both were wrong and Pumpkin is not the victim.

  20. Anonymous // 21/4/07 8:50 PM  

    Actually Pumkin is the victim even though she went on the show to promote Charm school and to humilate New york but once you cross that line of placing your hand on a person that is an assault.

  21. Electra (trinidad) // 21/4/07 8:58 PM  

    Spitting on someone is too Shawn. Eye for eye (Moses Law), not politically correct in this era but that is what happened.

    Plus we ALL know dat Pumpkin did not come on VH1's ILNY Reunion Show to promote any Charm School. LMAO.

    VH1 was doing a fantastic job of that themselves and I am sure they did not ask for her assistance to promote their show on their channel. lol

  22. Gabrielle // 21/4/07 9:01 PM  

    Q y interview pumkin of all the people on the show?

  23. Webmaster // 21/4/07 9:04 PM  

    Pumkin is amazing (oh god, I hope I'm not turning into Mr.NY)

  24. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 9:13 PM  

    Actually you are wrong ...Electra. Very wrong, that was a 'Charm School' promotion.

    Gabrielle ...I interview the cast members. Pumkin is part of the cast. Simple isn't it?

  25. The Q © 2010 // 21/4/07 9:17 PM  

    Moving right along ...new post up.

  26. Electra (trinidad) // 21/4/07 9:20 PM  

    OK Q and Shawn, if u guys say so I am not acura with d ins and outs of show biz so if its so, I stand corrected.

  27. Anonymous // 21/4/07 9:45 PM  

    Great interview, I do like Pumkin, even if she did spit, it was funny as H#$L. But i have to say I am pulling for Saaphyri or Goldie to win Charm School

  28. flc2006 // 22/4/07 3:59 AM  

    Well i still don't like the bitch, New york was just a out spoken woman she is just a jealous bitch that cannot stand up for herself.

  29. Wumpus // 22/4/07 12:02 PM  

    These are two classless woman whom I expect nothing better from. Pumpkin spit, that was vile, but I doubt racist. She showed that she is apiece of garbage or at least had a breakdown after all the ignorant stuff NY did.

    NY was an evil woman throughout 3 shows and if anyone deserved to be spit on (and no one really does), it is her...or her mother.

  30. Theodius**Misterballer** // 22/4/07 12:29 PM  

    yes you rock pumkin!

  31. The Q © 2010 // 22/4/07 1:43 PM  

    Bubo's last statement,

    "NY was an evil woman throughout 3 shows and if anyone deserved to be spit on (and no one really does), it is her...or her mother."

    I love Bubo.

  32. Theodius**Misterballer** // 22/4/07 2:29 PM  

    lol, yeah I wouldve posted first, me and bhatti was outside actually.

  33. Anonymous // 25/4/07 4:32 AM  

    Punkin is a old winkle dick face whore.

    Bitch you suck and you a black chick hater.

  34. Anonymous // 25/4/07 4:36 AM  

    Nasty pussy bitch always on T.V. lookig for some dick. Bitch you need braces on your buck teeth ASAP! YOU ARE ONE UGLY HOE!


    I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU GOING HOME ON CHARM SCHOOL

  35. Unknown // 26/4/07 3:09 AM  

    YOU NO I AM GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE TALKIN BAD ABOUT BROOKE SHE'S A GREAT PERSON AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER PERSONALLY YOU SHOULD NEVER JUDGE SOMEONE YOU NO GROW UP SHE IS KIND AND A SWEET HEART THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER SHE IS PERFECT AND AWSOME AND REALLY I DON'T THINK SH EWANTS TO HEAR PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT HER ANYWAYS
    hey brooke i love you thank you for that it meant so much to me really at least someone likes me lol your an angel and fo rthose who tal kbad about brooke just grow up before i spit on you to you have no reason to hate on her she is a sweet heart so get over it

    i got ur back brooke lol love you
    elaine

eXTReMe Tracker