Thela-rain-brown.jpgYawnnnnnn.
Sorry, I had a late night and I have been busy all morning.
The truth is I might as well have never logged in today because there is very little to report on the Flavor of Love population. But I'll do my best.

Rain, aka Thela Brown has been cast in a movie but as yet there are no details, she writes on her blog. She can reveal however that she will be working with Corey Grant, "writer and director of Hip Hop Task Force, which won the 2005 Best Feature Film Award at the Atlanta Hip-Hop Festival."
Can't say I have heard of the man or the movie.

But I have heard of Atlanta. Atlanta is of course the home of Shay Johnson, who you may remember was one-half of an unnecessary argument on this blog. That drama was eventually defused by a thoughtful letter from Flavor of Love alumni, Cristal Serious Steverson.
If there was any lingering doubt that the two sexy models don't get along the picture below will put that to rest...(thanks to anonymous for the picture)

shay-johnson_cristal-serious-steverson-jpeg

Hopefully Shay Johnson has a longer run on Flavor of Love 2 than Serious did on the first season. If not, I guess I'll have to support Beck Buckwild.
Here is an updated photo of the professional comedian cum reality television starlet.

becky-buckwild-buckle-jpeg

That's it for me then. If you want to book the ladies for anything legal you can contact them via their My Space Accounts
Thela "Rain" Brown My Space
Shay Johnson My Space
Cristal "Serious" Steverson official website
Becky Buckwild My Space

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // 4/7/06 4:23 PM  

    I'm ready for the new season. Tired of the old girls. Their 15 minutes are up. Serious will always be fine, but time for some new Flavors. Shay, can't wait to see her. Buckwild...no. A white girl pretending to be a black man (her slang) based on what I've read from her on the web. Lame.

  2. Anonymous // 4/7/06 5:04 PM  

    Serious looks great as always.An 2 correct 123 anon, sSerious was never 1 of the 15 minute girls.She been around, she go be around!

  3. Anonymous // 5/7/06 8:42 PM  

    If this is what the girls on FOL2 look like, this season is going to suck. Think about all the women from FOL1: Hoopz, Serious, New York, Smiley, Sweetie, Hottie (say what you want, she was holdin' em), Goldie (great personality and ass). Hard group to follow.

  4. Anonymous // 6/7/06 3:45 AM  

    yeah no way vh1 is going to do it like they did it the 1st time! all the girls are going to be cheap replicas of the first season. watch what i say

  5. Anonymous // 6/7/06 12:27 PM  

    steups where are you

  6. Anonymous // 8/7/06 11:28 AM  

    I bet this season will be way better. I mean they were casting people all over the US they had to find some pretty amazing people.

eXTReMe Tracker