Cristal-
I wonder what's it like to be Cristal "Serious" Steverson?
To have a glamorous lifestyle full of photoshoots, magazine covers, video appearances, meetings with casting agents and booking agents. She must not have an hour for herself or a minute for anyone else.
In fact I recall her comment that she wanted a date more than another modelling contract.

Given all that you have to wonder why anyone believed she had a second to waste on slandering someone's (Shay Johnson's) reputation.
You never know of course, until you ask and that's just what I did. I sent her an email and to summarize she said...

NO, I DO NOT HATE NOR ENVY SHAY JOHNSON!
N0, I HAVE NEVER SOLICITED PAYMENT FOR AN AUTOGRAPH!


But worse of all, or rather worst of all, CRISTAL STEVERSON HAD NEVER READ THE FLAVOR OF LOVE BLOG UNTIL TODAY!
Now that she has -read the blog that is- the woman with a body that looks as if it was sculpted by Dr. Raj Kanodia responded by e-mail and set the record straight.
Believe me, after you read this you will absolutely adore Cristal because clearly her body isn't half as attractive as her mind.
cristal-serious-steverson-001-jpeg

Hi Nicholas
Your blog is hilarious. I hate that I seem to be the last one to find out! Thanks for contacting me though. It seems that a lot of hearsay goes on and no one thinks to contact the suspected "hearsayer".
First of all Shay and I are very cool. We have worked together on several projects and I have absolutely no reason to call her a bitch. We did a shoot together about a month ago and I spoke to her about a week ago and I'll be calling her today, I'll make sure I give her the link to the blog.

Second; to whomever thinks they know me well enough to accuse me of even having the time to HATE on a friend and a fellow model, let's clear some things up.
I have been doing very well for myself long before "Flavor of Love," as I shall continue to. I have no reason to attempt to discredit anyone from Season 2, including Shay (and I say INCLUDING because I know more than one person that went for FOL2).


Lastly, if you ever have any questions, concerns with my resume, comments, behind-the-scenes video footage, since you know me so well, feel free to contact me directly. And yes! I have done three (3) times as many videos as Shay. Ask yourself again why would I call HER a video hoe? I wouldn't. That would be your first hint that I didn't make the post.

Third, I also took the liberty to read some of the other blogs and comments and someone claimed that they asked me to take a picture at a party in Florida or something, and I was rude and asked them for money.
False, again!
I have not been to any part of Florida at all this year. Either someone's lying or I have a twin somewhere; but I do apologize.
I would never charge anyone for a picture. I try to be as nice as possible to anyone that speaks, emails, wants to take a picture, whatever.

Whoever is hating on Shay is a clown, as is the person that is accusing me of it. Get a job, get a life, and step your game up. I stayed drama-free throughout my time on the show. Season 1 is over, it's been over. Please leave me out of any of the new season drama and understand that if I ever have anything to say to Shay, I'll call her... as I will today.

Thanks again Nicholas for contacting me. I work really hard to keep my nose clean so it is a little disheartening when things like this come up. You seem to keep a really close and unbiased hold on things so I'll be sure to keep you posted with me.

Feel free to hit me up if you need anything else and keep up the great blog.
Cristal



Goddamn. So sexy and so literate.
Just to clear up one thing because it may read differently if you don't catch the flow; when she says "since you know me so well," she's referring to her accuser and not to me.
When I first read it, I was like 'I hope she doesn't think I had anything to do with this'; then I re-read it and I got her drift.

Now y'all need to comment just as much as you did in the Shay Johnson post because it's only fair, no?

The pictures are from Modeling Mayhem, I think; and you can visit her website at Seriously Cristal.

20 comments

  1. Anonymous // 21/6/06 6:25 PM  

    Steups I share your opinion, the first thing that hit me was how intelligent she is. This is why you should never stereotype anyone.

  2. FOL // 21/6/06 6:30 PM  

    Yes Sandee, but I never thought she wasn't intelligent in the first place.
    What do you think about the pictures I chose? I feel rather proud of myself.

    The first represents her clearing the air on the issue, lol.
    And the second is in theme with the intelligent response.

  3. Anonymous // 21/6/06 6:31 PM  

    I always thought Serious was the hottest woman on the show. Can we go back to calling Pumkin a bitch now because she was the real bitch.

  4. Anonymous // 21/6/06 6:38 PM  

    I am happy thats cleared up because she never came across like that on the show. Even at the Reunion Show she was on her best behavior

  5. Anonymous // 21/6/06 6:39 PM  

    That's my girl!

  6. Anonymous // 21/6/06 7:47 PM  

    Serious representin the ATL real good. We don't hate round here.

  7. Anonymous // 21/6/06 8:04 PM  

    Serious needs to eat but she is too classy to be in some of the videos I've seen her in.

  8. Anonymous // 21/6/06 9:12 PM  

    Oh gosh, Cristal I love you so much.

  9. FOL // 21/6/06 10:13 PM  

    Sorry to hear about the dog, but at least we now know what's your choice of scent for body spray.
    Heh.

  10. Anonymous // 21/6/06 10:24 PM  

    Finally another article, it's been 2 days steups, dont ever take that long again.

    Cristal you are so beautiful and intelligent. Sorry about the dog.

  11. Anonymous // 21/6/06 10:46 PM  

    What's good steups...just wanted to thank you for replying to "Eric P" regarding who I am not. I don't think he understood my post...or I hit a nerve. And I'm really glad to see you stopped the he say she say before some people commenting got too carried away.

    Anonymously signed
    -Anon 2- ;)

  12. Anonymous // 21/6/06 11:32 PM  

    anon2 I see you had nothing to say about Cristal. Very very interesting.

  13. Anonymous // 22/6/06 2:30 AM  

    "So sexy and so literate"

    My sentiments exactly. All we need now is a letter from Tiffany to bring closure and we can move on to the FOL2 girls.

  14. Anonymous // 22/6/06 10:15 AM  

    It is so cool that Serious responded to the haters in a smart and articulate way, but where have the haters gone?

    They are afraid to show their lying selves now

  15. Anonymous // 22/6/06 1:02 PM  

    Where's the person who said Serious asked her to pay $5

  16. Anonymous // 22/6/06 6:03 PM  

    Smiley if you are reading this what is your waist size? It looks like 23 in that first picture

  17. Anonymous // 22/6/06 10:00 PM  

    LMAO at the question above. Her waist size is = smaller than yours, lol

  18. Anonymous // 23/6/06 5:14 AM  

    Is it just me or is it funny 2 N E 1 else that serious didnt last nearly as long as some of the other girls but is jus as popular if not more?From the interview steups she seems like she got her head on her shoulders I wish the best 2 her.This was a good entry

  19. Anonymous // 23/6/06 11:36 AM  

    True. She left in Episode 3 but seems as popular as ever. Maybe its because of this blog because reading steups always makes me feel she was in the top 4 with hoopz new York and Pumkin.

    Steups I have a ? 4 u. How can you love New York after she ratted out Smiley?

  20. Anonymous // 29/6/06 12:41 PM  

    Hey there is a picture with Serious and Shay together on www.ggleezy.com/stompingroundz.html

eXTReMe Tracker