cristal-steverson

"I will be so relieved when Season 2 starts so that I can go back to being Cristal full-time, lol."

Those were Cristal's last few words to me yesterday. I think we can use her as a sample to conclude that the ladies are fatigued by their association with "Season 1" and just want to get on with their lives.
Can't say I blame them and eventually we'll stop writing about them, but that day has not yet come.

Thus said, I was traversing the Internet for anything on 'Hoopz' and 'New York' only to come across an article on Vaginal Rejuvenation and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty.
Apparently those medical procedures can tighten the vagina to "enhance sexual gratification" and "aesthetically modify" the labia.
I wish my ex-girlfriend knew about this surgery, it would have saved me a lot of self-esteem issues.

Anyway, that's enough personal information. Back to more Flavor of Love business and less of mine own.

The fake New York posted a picture of "herself" and a fan but it looks like an Adobe Photoshop picture to me. You can judge for yourself...
fake-new%20york-jpeg
If that isn't a doctored photo then Tiffany must be a victim of Alopecia or something.


And yes, I eventually found more pictures of Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander. Big thanks to the Tigger MySpace for these excellent photos.
tigger-hoopz.jpg
tigger-hoopz.jpg

That's it then; only six more weeks 'til the first episode of "Flavor of Love Season 2."

12 comments

  1. Anonymous // 23/6/06 1:51 PM  

    i have a question is there any truth to the rumor that hoopz has hiv and gave it to ti?

  2. Anonymous // 23/6/06 5:08 PM  

    Oaktown Cutie, do you really believe that?

  3. FOL // 23/6/06 9:50 PM  

    No cutie, in an interview on Atlanta Radio "Georgia" said they had to take STD tests so we can assume they're all "clean"

  4. Anonymous // 23/6/06 11:56 PM  

    I enjoy this blog n all, but why does it have to be "the fake New York"? Her myspace is real ya know!!!!!

  5. Anonymous // 24/6/06 12:03 AM  

    Is it really Anonymous?
    Steups said it was fake from the day it was launched so I kinda assumed he was right.

    At times I think it's real at times not. I just wish she would post more pictures of herself to sort of prove she is Tiffany.

  6. Anonymous // 24/6/06 2:37 AM  

    Yeah I think it is real. Sometimes I think its fake too, but when you really read the profile, it seems real. If it is an imposter, she/he is doing a damn good job!! lol

  7. Anonymous // 24/6/06 9:11 AM  

    New York would never have a myspace.

  8. Anonymous // 24/6/06 11:32 AM  

    If you know something let us in on the secret

  9. Anonymous // 25/6/06 2:42 AM  

    Well, I really don't know that much to "let you in on" lol, but I received many messages/comments from her on myspace (when she first made her profile and was less busy to answer fan questions/support)It seemed like it was her. I don't know about now though.....she doesn't have the time to respond back to us like she used 2---but I think its really her.

  10. Anonymous // 25/6/06 2:43 AM  

    --did I mention that I was in her top 40?!?!

  11. Anonymous // 25/6/06 10:50 AM  

    Are you the same Anonymous who said she would never have a myspace?
    Because later you said you received messages from her and you were in her top 40.

  12. Anonymous // 26/6/06 1:38 PM  

    Well, Obviously im not the same anonymous.....

eXTReMe Tracker