Jamaican Blue Mountain coffeeEarlier today I had a cup of 'Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee' and it was utterly fantastic. Sorry to sound so gay but how else can you 'sound' when you're a man sipping quality coffee. It sort of goes with the territory.
I even had my legs crossed when I drank it. Had I a smoking pipe and a stolen hotel robe, I'd have really looked the part.
I highly recommend it if you are into that sort of thing, if you aren't you can always go 'Folgers.'
courtney-jpeg
Staying with the gay theme, I had an ear-opening conversation with Courtney a couple days ago. I always had a thing for her and....Oh! Forgive me. Courtney is the ex-lover of the most hated woman in reality television, Brooke "Pumkin" Thompson.

As I was saying; I always had a thing for Courtney because, you know, she's sexy and all that, and also because she has a certain honesty about her that I find attractive.
I've lost my train of thought. Where was I going with this?
Oh, yeah, okay, I've got it now.
So we had an ear-opening conversation where she confirmed the relationship had ended but it expired just a few days ago and not a month ago as I falsely reported. Maybe I am clairvoyant or something.

Courtney blamed the relationship's demise on infidelity, but I'll leave the who did what to whom for you to speculate upon on your own time.
She said she reads the blog, and you know how I am about that? Anyone who reads this blog is alright in my books.

She isn't remorseful at all and neither is 'Pumkin' so that's that I suppose.
Reading between the lines I gather 'Pumkin' was no virgin lesbian and far from 'bi-curious' as my girl Liv once thought.
There's a lot more to the conversation but I can't really reveal all of it because of certain promises I made.

One promise I'll disregard is my not posting another picture of "Pumkin"
I have to, because on her web-page -before she made it inaccessible to the general public- that little piece of nastiness posted the picture below with the caption "I have been saving up for "New York"

Brooke-pumkin-thompson-spit-at-new-york-jpeg

That Pumkin sure has a lot of class, uh?
But you know, even with all that, if I came home and saw her looking like this I'd...



I'd still throw her out!
Eye makeup looks good though, but she needs Restylane® for the wrinkling at the side of her mouth. She is much too young to have that sort of problem.
Laterz.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // 26/6/06 1:56 PM  

    You are right about the facial wrinkles, but... with all of the d*ck sucking on all of those reality shows where else would the wrinkles be?

  2. Anonymous // 26/6/06 3:25 PM  

    LMAO at Anonymous

  3. Anonymous // 26/6/06 8:57 PM  

    steups--

    you really did post a link to my blog, lol. please take it off or switch the link to this one:

    http://flavoroflove.blogspot.com/2006/04/pumkin-is-either-gay-bi-curious-or.html

    thanks. i know you have tracker but damn. don't put me out there like that.

  4. Anonymous // 27/6/06 11:02 AM  

    thanks so much. and oh, even if pumkin has had flings with girls before, she's still a bad representation of a bisexual, being as sexually indiscriminate as she.

eXTReMe Tracker