nikki-hoops-alexander-calendar-jpegY'all missed me?
I have to ask because I noticed the site traffic increases when I don't write anything for a few days. I just don't know how that works; but there are a lot of things I don't know so I won't be losing any sleep over it.

For example, I don't know how anyone can list a bevy of entertainment stars with Hoopz featuring prominently.
It is what it is I guess. Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander is popular and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it.

Damn, I just realized y'all don't know what the hell I am talking about; no wonder the traffic increases when I stop writing.
I am referring to a media release for Allen Iverson's Celebrity Summer Classic Kick Off Party.

If you read the release carefully you'd note that "Hoops" is among industry names like Sanaa Lathan (swoon), Vivica Fox (you need to divorce your plastic-surgeon) and Gabrielle Union (is there anyone alive with a better complexion?)
I mean, "Hoops" is popular and all, but, I don't know if she's on that level.

Anyway, that's it for me then so it's time to roll the credits.......

This article was based on an original post by 'Easydoesit' at the "Sister 2 Sister" fora

Try to find Hoopz in the photos below. Anyone with a correct guess can add themselves to my My Space

hoops-hoops-big_tigger-calendar-jpeg

hoops-hoops-big_tigger-calendar-jpeg

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // 7/7/06 2:29 AM  

    I dont hardly think so.O.K.I will agree she is popular but one of the most popular in the entertainment industry?NO.But neither is Jagged Edge.L.O.L.She is a party hoe.Thats what she do.Is anybody really suprised that there is a party and she is going to be at it?And wasnt she linked 2 A.I.at one point.Am I the only one that see where this is going?

  2. Anonymous // 7/7/06 2:51 AM  

    U should rename this site anon haterz.com

  3. Anonymous // 7/7/06 12:41 PM  

    LMBAO
    They hate her because they envy her

  4. FOL // 7/7/06 4:09 PM  

    I have found another Flavor of love 2 contestant and she is drope dead gorgeous.

    Keep checking back and I'll add pictures of her soon enough

  5. Anonymous // 7/7/06 8:04 PM  

    I think poster1's comments were a little harsh, they are right. SADLY

  6. Anonymous // 8/7/06 1:26 AM  

    11:51 Anonymous hit the nail on the head...and your new "drop dead gorgeous" find will get just as much hate. Hoopz and Serious where doing what they do before Flavor of Love. The show gave them national exposure outside of the industry they where primarily working in....that was the whole point of doing a show like that. Pop culture determines who is or isn't at the top....if Hoopz is now in the top category that's the way it is. Don't hate, appreciate.

    It's been awhile ;)
    -Anon 2-

  7. Anonymous // 9/7/06 8:48 PM  

    I know HOOPZ is the Orange one. Such a cute little oompa lumpa

  8. Anonymous // 14/7/06 9:32 PM  

    Hey guys I hear there's another hot chic from Detroit that will be appearing on FOL2. She is said to be guaranteed HOTNESS...but we'll wait to see. If she's anything like Hoopz, its official there's something in the water in Detroit. LOL!!! Got the hint from one of the other contestants...hey Bettie do you know this chic and is she truly as hot as they say?

eXTReMe Tracker