There must be a sale on beautiful somewhere because I know Maria Dunbar didn't get all that for free.

maria-flavor-of-love-2.0.jpg

Maria Dunbar may or may not be one of the contestants in Flavor of Love Season 2, but if she is, surely her name has to be "wifey". Or it's quite possible Flav will be dumbstruck and let her keep her "government name", lmao.
I swear to God that's the fist time I have written "government name". After that, it's a swift slide to illiteracy.

Anyway, have you got up out of your seat yet? I know I am not the only one who got out of my seat and twisted my head down and backwards to have a better look at that picture.

Ms. Dunbar has a fantastic body. So fantastic they might as well just advance her to the final two on the show and reward her with Flava Flav's "Holy Grill."
There was a pun there if you missed it the first time.
Sigh

When I start amusing myself for no reason it's time to end the post, but before I go here's another picture to prove Maria isn't a one-photograph wonder

maria-dunbar-flavor-of-love-2-jpeg.0.jpg

Maria Dunbar's MySpace
Maria Dunbar's website

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // 8/7/06 4:19 PM  

    Thats more like it. It will be difficult watching Flav grope this stunna

  2. Anonymous // 8/7/06 4:22 PM  

    If there was a sale she bought every last one.

  3. Anonymous // 8/7/06 4:35 PM  

    Maria looks goody goody to me. She would not be much fun on the show

  4. Anonymous // 8/7/06 5:40 PM  

    LOL at getting out of the chair, I was off the chair already when I read it

  5. Anonymous // 8/7/06 9:36 PM  

    You really do say the nicest things about the girls.

  6. Anonymous // 8/7/06 11:41 PM  

    The Flavor of Love first season DVD set coems out August 29, 2006. It will be three discs you can find a link to it here, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GG4Y0U/qid=1152416161/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/102-9329397-6112941?n=130. I'm not sure if you knew about this :)

  7. Anonymous // 9/7/06 7:54 PM  

    wow she is beautiful

  8. Anonymous // 13/7/06 10:31 AM  

    I won’t be surprised if she is sent home in one of the early episodes. She doesn’t seem to be the type for Flav.

eXTReMe Tracker