Thela-rain-brown-01-jpegThe Flavor of Love Season 1 DVD will be released August 29th, and you can pre-order at Amazon for $34.99
Hopefully there will be some sort of incentive to buy the DVD because we pretty much know everything there is to know about the show and it's stars.
It's odd though that they would release it almost a month after Season 2, but who knows what's going on there because as of today I still haven't seen nor heard of a promo advertising the Second Season.

Hey, I had a brief conversation with Thela Brown (see picture) a few days ago. She played "Rain" on Season 1.
Thela says she is serious about her acting career and is hopeful she can make an impact on the big screen. She also said she does NOT want to appear in another reality television series.
I think that's the right decision because if anyone needs a script it's Thela Brown; I don't think we can handle another cussing tirade as we saw between her and "New York"

On the topic of Tiffany "New York" Patterson, I'm afraid there's no news yet. The woman has simply disappeared from planet earth.
Oh well, I am sure she'll turn up eventually.

I have to go, someone's calling me. Hopefully it's a booty-call.

5 comments

  1. FOL // 10/7/06 9:43 PM  

    Thanks to Anonymous for the DVD tip

  2. Anonymous // 11/7/06 1:37 AM  

    cot damn steups, did you photoshop that pic, she never looked like that on the show

  3. Anonymous // 11/7/06 3:17 PM  

    Yeh, she always had mad body. It was that mug that was messed up. If she tilts her head forward 45 degrees in that pic, you'd see what I mean. A true Butterhead.

  4. Anonymous // 11/7/06 10:22 PM  

    NEW SEASON CLIPS!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnx5QxpIRc

  5. Anonymous // 18/7/06 10:51 AM  

    thanks 4 the info

eXTReMe Tracker