Smiley posted in the comments box yesterday and revealed that all of her will soon be revealed in an upcoming edition of Smooth Magazine.
It's a hip-hop magazine of sorts and I suppose it's another step forward in her career. I know some of you think little of these women but that's probably because you aren't thinking a lot. These women are entertainers and if they choose to make some money off their notoriety by posing in a few magazines or making 'celebrity' appearances then so be it.

I certainly can't say shit about it because I am earning money off of their notoriety from the ads running on this weblog. Although I have earned less than a magazine subscription it's still more than I had before the blog.
So, monitor the magazine and buy Smiley's edition. Let's make Smiley a star!

Now let's get to Pumkin. I have said enough about her incident with New York (Tiffany Patterson) but I have to acknowledge the fact that all the other girls on the show seem to like her and had no issues with her spitting indiscretion.
In fact they like her so much some of them visited her in Bakersfield recently.
According to Smiley, she and another Flavor of Love alumni, Goldie, met up with Pumkin in her home town and Smiley recalled fondly, a moment at a Bakersfield mall.

...before Goldie came up, Pumkin and I went to the Valley Mall and people kept on stopping us. I was so incognito I looked jacked up! I was in glasses, my hair was darker, I had no makeup, I had a hat, I was wearing my pajama pants and Pumkin outed me.
I had no idea THAT many people watched the show! The three of us ended up on the Bakersfield News!
When the three of us got together people kept on stopping us too, this was just way crazy. I mean when I did WWE people who are into that would recognize me but I didn't realize that much more people watch VH-1. Being from Toronto, Canada I grew up watching Much Music, we didn't have MTV, or VH-1 because that was our music station, so this is all new to me.
All I was thinking in my head was in some of those episodes I look fugly! lol. I have some funky moments let me tell you but regardless it still was a great experience


So, maybe Pumkin isn't that big a bitch after all.
Yeah right, she is still the anti-christ of reality television unless and until she apologizes.
Who knows, maybe she will on the Reunion Show. I won't hold my breath though.

The fake New York is at it again, on her blog she laments the fact that VH-1 producers stuffed her with a high carbohydrate diet and she has had to overdose on Dexatrim Max diet pills.
She says she has lost 8lbs. Really I don't know why I am repeating the words of a fake New York except to say go read them yourself if you are so inclined.
is hoopz a lesbian
You know, wouldn't it be funny if there was a Flavor of Love Season 2 because Flava Flav found out Hoopz is a lesbian?
Remember if you can, New York termed her an "undercover lesbian" and I assume women have some instinct about shit like that. Anyway, I have to admit she (Hoopz) does have a gleam in her eye that makes you wonder and she is certainly obsessed with wearing basketball shorts. Go read Concrete Loop where the guys discuss the issue and others regarding Hoopz and Flavor of Love.
It's been a while since I posted pictures of Nikki Hoopz so here are three of them in various states of undress....
nikki hoopz darling hoopz nude19

The third picture was removed and placed in the Nikki Hoopz picture gallery.

11 comments

  1. FOL // 15/3/06 10:57 AM  

    Refresh if you are unable to view the latest post or pictures. I edited the title and it may interfere with your browser

  2. Anonymous // 15/3/06 1:44 PM  

    I checked Hottie's name on IMDB.com and there is no record of her ANYWHERE. Plus, didn't she say or wasn't it written somewhere that she graduated from Yale? On her "resume" it says that she graduated from Penn.

    Anyone who thinks u can microwave a whole chicken stuffed with veggies would have trouble graduating from high school, much less an Ivy League college.

  3. Anonymous // 15/3/06 3:55 PM  

    boo

  4. Anonymous // 15/3/06 3:58 PM  

    oh by the way, they are doing a second season :

    look here for casting info-

    http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/5947995.html

  5. Anonymous // 15/3/06 6:23 PM  

    Where are you Miss annji? Your lesbian Hoopz won so I thought youd be gloating

  6. Anonymous // 15/3/06 8:25 PM  

    pumkin is in the reunion I saw a preview for it.

  7. Anonymous // 20/3/06 10:43 PM  

    how can u be such a hooooooooo thats messed up all u wanted was fame new york got way more body then u u lesbo

  8. Anonymous // 26/3/06 7:17 PM  

    hoopz you are the shit gurl keep it up

  9. Anonymous // 2/4/06 10:28 PM  

    i got to keep it real only reason why hoopz look the way she do is because her mother is white and i guest her father is black and beauty is only skin deep and she puts make up on so that's not real beauty but i still say new york would of been the best for him i liked the style and the rest of them bitches did not have nothing on her the end

  10. Anonymous // 5/4/06 3:34 PM  

    I'm going to tell you why people are hating on Hoopz because she was wrong how she did my nigga Flav I mean he is a ugly azz dude but all along she was playing it good wit him,and to be known as.Hoopz is pretty,but now she looks like a hoe....showing off your body to everybody that's not cool.She is going to get it back I know and when she do.Hoopz will think Flav

  11. Anonymous // 5/4/06 3:34 PM  

    I'm going to tell you why people are hating on Hoopz because she was wrong how she did my nigga Flav I mean he is a ugly azz dude but all along she was playing it good wit him,and to be known as.Hoopz is pretty,but now she looks like a hoe....showing off your body to everybody that's not cool.She is going to get it back I know and when she do.Hoopz will think Flav

eXTReMe Tracker