Aurelius, don't worry We'll always keep you on the payroll...

20 comments

  1. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 9/3/08 11:46 AM  

    Gawd, I love this kid...

  2. PaleBlackSheep // 9/3/08 11:55 AM  

    Great Recap as always! I loved the Sister to sister next generation bit! LOL

    And is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Flav had a little trouble reading the results of Hotlanta tests?

  3. KitBit // 9/3/08 9:48 PM  

    Great wrap-up, Aurelius! :)

    And, P.B.S!!! OMG, I noticed that, too! He couldn't even say the doctor's name!! And Flav says the doctor was a "friend" of his???! Yeah right! I love how he says all of these guests, (Sheryl Lee Ralph and that food critic guy) are his "friends". I can just see Flav and Sheryl chillin' and acting like total BFFs. Puhleez!! I'm sure Flav never even met them before the show.

  4. Anonymous // 10/3/08 1:17 AM  

    We love Aurelius too.

  5. admin // 10/3/08 1:17 AM  

    lol like he said that blue ice skater dude was his friend and he bought him there but minutes b4 he was looking at dude like wtf

  6. PaleBlackSheep // 10/3/08 9:22 AM  

    I swear I seen that food critic guy on some Flip this resturant show this weekend...he was giving the chef lady heck because she didn't have table clothes on her tables and she was like, well the tread is not using tableclothes anymore! I was like he should know that I guess if he is a food critic LOL

    Yeah he is friends with these people just like him and Saaphyri...she was in the house like five minutes and now she is his good friend helping him find his soul mate! LOL

  7. Gabrielle // 10/3/08 11:01 AM  

    for ANYONE who wants to know, FLAVOR OF LOVE 3 is on now! The New Episode

  8. KitBit // 10/3/08 11:23 AM  

    YES, GABRIELLE!! I was just about to post that, too. I'm watching it now!! :)

  9. PaleBlackSheep // 10/3/08 12:36 PM  

    Dare I say it...the show is getting better and better...I am actually looking forward to next week...

  10. Your Mother // 10/3/08 12:57 PM  

    there's a new post up on vh1s blog, stating that tailor made still has love for new york

    "Tiffany and I are very happy together. We will make this work…I have so much respect for Tiffany and support her career. She is very talented and has a great future as an actress."

  11. aj mess // 10/3/08 2:30 PM  

    IM PRETTY SURE U CAN WIN TICKETS TO THE REUNION SHOW BECAUSE MY FRIEND GOT TICKETS TO THE CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW REUNION SHOW. SO IF ANYONE GETS NEW INFO ABOUT THE FLAVOR OF LOVE REUNION SHOW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

  12. KitBit // 10/3/08 3:54 PM  

    Yeah, P.B.S... It's gettin' goooooood!!

    I'm upset over today's show though. I won't say anymore at this moment so that I don't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. ;)

  13. admin // 10/3/08 4:07 PM  

    No Rock of Love last night?

  14. Wumpus // 10/3/08 9:41 PM  

    http://www.bossip.com/13306/fill-in-the-blank-54/

    Flav got rid of her?!? We know they are all out for fame, but still..look at this!

  15. KitBit // 10/3/08 10:09 PM  

    Yeah Karlene, no new show yesterday! I was looking for it, too and was surprised. I just saw a commercial for the new episode though. It said it would air "this Sunday", so I'm assuming it'll be back on the
    16th.

  16. Anonymous // 10/3/08 10:49 PM  

    Bubo,

    We enjoyed the pics of Rayna too.

    Kitbit,

    We miss the beazy outed already! But this show is officially and finally ... H O T!

  17. admin // 10/3/08 10:49 PM  

    bubo....i didn't see Bee Ex on @ that site. what are we suppose to be looking for ?

  18. admin // 10/3/08 10:51 PM  

    Ok i'm offically a 'tard, it was Rayna there. lol I just love her posture on the show.

  19. aj mess // 10/3/08 11:16 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  20. KitBit // 11/3/08 5:46 PM  

    Yep! It IS offically hot!!! :D

eXTReMe Tracker