Steups is alive and well. I think Courtney a.k.a. Tik's butt brought him out of seclusion. Thank God for big butts. Steups mentioned he won't be writing this week's recap of 'Flavor of Love 3'. I doubt I'll be writing it either. Not that I wouldn't love to for you all; but hey I am only one person with a productive life. The Blogspot is very familiar with the fact many of the reality celebs cruise by looking for information & to check what we are blogging about. However, most do their drive-bys quietly. Peechee & Savanna of 'Flavor of Love 3' both dropped by and made their presence known. We thank you ladies for taking the time to comment alongside our readers. Earlier I mentioned Courtney. Well this post is about another Courtnay, the one & only Bunz of 'Flavor of Love 3'.


The Spanish & French beauty is the proud mother of two sons. Courtnay a.k.a. Bunz of 'Flavor of Love 3' was raised in southern Louisana. Bunz relocated her family in 2005 from a small town to Houston, Texas in order to give them better opportunities. Besides loving the opportunities H-Town provides her; she equally enjoys it's bangin' night life. Currently' Bunz is continuing her education in Cardiovascular Ultrasound. (Get your edjumakayshon girl! We ain't mad at you.) Besides continuing her education, the November born Scorpio dibbles & dabbles in modeling & hopefully acting soon. She loves the south for it's good people & food. Cajun & seafood are among her favorites. She adulates anything southern. Bunz isn't a stranger in the kitchen. She can throw down, thanks to her mother & grandmother. All the 'Flavor of Love 3' beezy needs is onions, garlic & bell pepper to make up something yummy. Gumbo, jambalaya, pepper steak with rice & gravy, fried seafood and potato salad are just small sample of dishes in Bunz' recipe arsenal. What about hot crossed buns?

The aspiring actress is genuine, honest and open minded. She is accepting of others and their views. Bunz is loyal to the core and will do anything for her friends. Like many southern folk, she knows how to have a good time. The single mother is often the life of the party. There is a dark side to her; controlling & bossy are admitted personality traits. Oh and if you are going out on the town, patience is necessary. It takes Bunz forever and a day to get ready.

A trip down memory lane Bunz remembers a summer on lock down. When she was younger, Bunz would sneak her boyfriend in her bedroom on a regular basis through a window. All that sneaking stopped when her dad caught the two. He did what any smart father would do. He nailed the windows shut & she wasn't allowed to leave the house all summer long. If she got to check the mail she was lucky. Her father lost his battle with cancer in 2oo2. In 2000, Bunz' homemaker mother suffered a brain injury in a serious car accident. Her mother is doing better. After these two devastating blows, Bunz took her younger sister into her home to raise her for a couple of years; until she moved out on her own. Her parents instilling values of respect, independence & going for your dreams stay with her to this day.

Flavor Flav caught Bunz' interest with his big heart & lust for life. The fact he isn't afraid to be himself is a big turn on. So when the opportunity to compete for Flavor Flav's heart came along; she went for it. Flavor Flav and Bunz both seem to enjoy life to the fullest. Will it be enough for Bunz to be the last Flavorette standing? Let's watch 'Flavor of Love 3' to see if Bunz gets the final clock or custom made grill. Even if she doesn't make it to the end, it'll be okay. Word in blog world is many a men would love to warm up to Bunz' buns. Don't miss VH1's hit show, 'Flavor of Love 3' @ 9pm on Mondays.

On an unrelated note, one of our regular reader's son is ill. Let's all send our love and prayers to Ava's son speedy & healthy recovery.

Credit: Doss Tidwell (2nd & 3rd photo)

A bakery Qmoment!

32 comments

  1. TNS™ // 12/2/08 11:54 PM  

    Hello All!
    All I can say is beggars can't be choosers! At least 90% of the girls there are too good for Flav...in too many ways to comment. Umm...who's styling Flav's hair this season...it's making him look even older. Plus the shine on his dome makes me have nightmares of Blue Magic grease and hot combs! lmao
    On a more positive note, Ava and her son definitely have my prayers and love! I hope he gets better soon.

  2. The Q © 2010 // 12/2/08 11:59 PM  

    That's what I'm blogging about Mysty!!!

  3. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 13/2/08 12:37 AM  

    WOW.. blue magic...WOW!!! haha

    Is it just me of did ya'll momma's burn ya'll with the hot comb on purpose too?

    Mysty I totally agree... Flav is looking tired these days .. and arrogant as all hell too! Did ya'll see him in the extras on VH1?!? I miss the kinder, gentler, Flav, sniffle.

  4. TNS™ // 13/2/08 2:29 AM  

    LOL Q, I'm just saying... I gave Flav the benefit of the doubt when he tried to clown Darra because I thought maybe one of the other girls snitched about her gross eating habits. Darra does not, I repeat DOES NOT represent for the big girls with the belching and eating/drinking straight outta the carton...that disturbed me. Anyway, I've been a big girl for a few years now, and I have NEVER had to date a cretin such as Flav, I mean, who was doing who a favor. Savanna is a very pretty girl, cuter than some of the chicks he kept. If he didn't like her size, so be it, but he didn't have to disrespect her or Peechee as they were two of the few ladies in the house.
    I will also type that he was rather harsh with Angie too (although I have made numerous comments about another person's underbite)lol. Flav is NOT cute, I wish someone would be honest enough to tell him that...especially since his attitude (his 1 redeeming quality) is becoming rather unattractive.

    Aanihaan, I spent 18 years as a slave to the hot comb and was burnt by my mother, her mother, and my stylist biweekly! Let's just say I have several reasons for loving my locs. As for Blue Magic, I swear I can smell his hair through the tv...makes me nauseous.

  5. The Q © 2010 // 13/2/08 3:19 AM  

    It was DAX pressing oil for me. Until I refused to get my hair pressing anymore.

  6. Your Mother // 13/2/08 3:33 AM  

    i really don't like the fact that you can tell that flav doesn't feel like doing this season. in the previous seasons he wanted to please his fans and this season he seems to be forced into the project. in search for "more classy" chicks.. wtf.. maybe this season he doesn't give a damn and that's what makes him rude..

  7. The Q © 2010 // 13/2/08 3:39 AM  

    Only if I could tell y'all what I know. However, I just don't want to go down the TMZ road.

    But you are on to something Your Mother....

  8. Your Mother // 13/2/08 3:49 AM  

    well then.. i can't wait to see, if he finds true love and a long lasting relationship this time *sighs*

  9. The Q © 2010 // 13/2/08 3:54 AM  

    LOL @ True Love

    Omg I had no idea you were a true romantic Your Mother.

  10. Your Mother // 13/2/08 4:04 AM  

    that's the only reason i am watching those shows, i thought we all had that in common? ;)

  11. Nana Sadie // 13/2/08 8:18 AM  

    LOL...There was NEVER a "kinder and gentler" Flav. It's just that now that he has a little success under his belt, he is no longer interested in hiding his nastier side. Who, but a fool, would insult his fans the way he did on National Television.

    Don't get it twisted, I am going to be watching along with the rest of America, because the antics and goings-on make me laugh...we all need to laugh e'ry now and then.

    Oh...and my Mom's pressing oil (Hair Grease) of choice was Royal Crown with Bergamot as a back-up. I don't think the Bergamot was meant for heat, but she used it until she could get to the store for the Royal Crown...LMAO in memory.

  12. FOL // 13/2/08 9:26 AM  

    a lil short, but definitely as good as anything that's slept in my bed.

    dang with all this drama to make a comment, though...(sigh)

  13. Gabrielle // 13/2/08 9:28 AM  

    Blue Magic was the case for me from age 3 to age 14. I was also burned by my mom numerous times, but thank God Braids were in, in my time (lol spoken like i'm 45) I wore braids 96% of my life up until I got a perm. I only got my hair pressed for recitals and picture days :)

    But yeah Flav is rude this season, and why don't nobody like shy with me? lol To me she's the new imporved new york. And why does everyone like bee-ex so much? Am I missing something? Oh and Thing 1 and Thing 2 are as sweet as pie so all the ugly jokes can be dismissed. And El needs to make a name for herself in the house so I can represent for the Elle's out there :)

  14. Gabrielle // 13/2/08 9:32 AM  

    Is this pic better for you steups or do you have a problem with my armpit? WHile u analysing my pics Mr. Don't have time to chop it up with Elle

  15. Your Mother // 13/2/08 9:46 AM  

    i also like shy in a certain way, but i don't think that she can be compared to new york. shy is much more aggressive and louder than new york. new yorks style was more subtle, she only got loud when the fight was on...

    just because someone is mean, she's not trying to be the next new york.

  16. Gabrielle // 13/2/08 9:51 AM  

    She's actually not mean, thats what i like about her, she's just outspoken. I'll be honest though, New York had her eyes on the prize and she held on and played her game, which i respect. I just don't respect her lack of respect for anyone else other than herself

  17. FOL // 13/2/08 10:20 AM  

    Uh, liked the picture. I wanted to use it as my sig on the messageboard.
    Are you giving me permission?

    OOOH, I like this one too, but why are you so well done, in bed.
    I prefer you natural when we make love

  18. FOL // 13/2/08 10:21 AM  

    say hi to Shawty for me.

  19. FOL // 13/2/08 10:21 AM  

    Ooh, much easier to comment now, I was having a hell of a time tryna read those letters

  20. FOL // 13/2/08 10:22 AM  

    I need a Valentine's gift.
    Any ideas?

  21. Nana Sadie // 13/2/08 11:40 AM  

    Comments too long and dramatic? No problem.

  22. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 13/2/08 11:55 AM  

    oh lord.

  23. The Q © 2010 // 13/2/08 1:57 PM  

    Jorundi~

    "dang with all this drama to make a comment, though...(sigh)"

    That was in reference to the verification letters, not your wonderful comment.

    Omg it's Revenge!

  24. Glamourvixen // 13/2/08 2:19 PM  

    Hello Everyone,

    Wow Bunz look hot.

    For the pressing stuff I had my hair press onetime and that was with that white grease that is so thick that make your forehead shine like a mirror.

  25. The Q © 2010 // 13/2/08 2:53 PM  

    DAX is white with coconut oil. LOL.

    Bunz is a pretty woman, very warm too.

  26. FOL // 13/2/08 5:31 PM  

    is Rock of Love 2 still on?

  27. The Q © 2010 // 13/2/08 6:24 PM  

    Yes.

  28. KitBit // 14/2/08 12:40 PM  

    Tik's name is Courtney, too??! All these 'Courtneys' popping up on these VH1 shows makes me heart-happy!!!! (I'm simple, I know.)

    Happy Valentine's Day, guys!!

  29. KitBit // 14/2/08 12:46 PM  

    "i really don't like the fact that you can tell that flav doesn't feel like doing this season."

    Your Mother, I couldn't agree with you more! I just reallllly got the vibe that Flav is taking a "Whatever" attitude this season. There was just something there that didn't feel as pleasant as the first 2 seasons. And, not to be a downer but, I also feel like this season won't be as exciting. Maybe I'm just over the whole show entirely...??!

  30. KitBit // 14/2/08 12:49 PM  

    Ahhhhhhh, and Bunz's name is Courtnay, too?! How'd I miss reading that?!!!

    Ok, I'm getting back to work now.

  31. The Kid // 17/6/11 7:49 PM  

    Bunnz, yeah, I was trying to find her facebook page??

  32. The Kid // 17/6/11 7:50 PM  

    Why can't I find a facebook page on bunnz?

eXTReMe Tracker