Nope it's not 'Flavor of Love 4'. It's actually a 30 minute sitcom which will air on My Network TV in Spring 2008. The network's President Greg Meidel made the statement, "We're thrilled to be working with Flavor Flav, C To The B Productions & Qtopia Entertainment on this exciting new comedy. A classic fish out of water story, 'Under One Roof' will be a hilarious addition to the My Network TV lineup."

'Under One Roof' is about an unusual family situation. An ex-convict Calvster Hill (Flavor Flav) moves in with his brother Walter. Walter (Kelly Perine) is an upperly mobile individual. The twist is Walter isn't a bachelor. He is married to Ashley & raising their son Walter Jr. Calvster constantly bickers with his sister in law. Uncle tutors Walter Jr. in the art of gangsta rapping. If all that isn't enough, Calvster invites his prison buddies into the conservative well to do home.

Production is currently taking place in Toronto, Canada. Danielle Quarles & Gelila Asres wrote 'Under One Roof'. The series' director is Brian Roberts. Flavor Flav added, "I am real excited about my new sitcom 'Under one Roof'. I want to thank My Network TV for believing in your boy because we are about to blow this out of the water. I am about to take MyNetworkTV and make it my network."

Well I don't know about y'all; it seems like it could be a whole lot of sh!t & giggles. Let's hope it's a huge success for all those involved. To read all the details visit The Futon Critic site <---CLICK ME ; to learn more about My Network TV<---CLICK ME. Introductions of 'Rock of Love 2' & 'Flavor of Love 3' beezus coming up tomorrow. Oh and you can catch a glimpse of Flavor Flav wishing New York of 'I Love New York' fame Happy Birthday on TMZ.com.

Credit: The Futon Critic, GAM & Shawn

An 'Under One Roof' Qmoment!

20 comments

  1. Anonymous // 6/2/08 11:57 PM  

    will this is the final installment of FOL that right flav he is doing biggger and better things

  2. Anonymous // 7/2/08 12:19 AM  

    Flavor Flav is hot, no question about it. His acting debut is over due. He desires a shot just as other crossover rappers... Will Smith, Ice Cube, Queen Latifah, and etc.

  3. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 7/2/08 12:35 AM  

    I'm really looking forward to seeing Flav out the the reality TV genre... I'll def. be tuning in!

    Thanks for the heads up Q :)

  4. The Q © 2010 // 7/2/08 1:02 AM  

    Your welcome. You should thank Gam & Shawn.

    I am just the messenger. Later on I'll try to post again, no promises.

  5. Your Mother // 7/2/08 3:27 AM  

    i don't think he'll be that funny if he has to play someone else... flav as an actor? but i'm always open for suprises...

    the tmz- link leads me to some clip about britneys car?

  6. Anonymous // 7/2/08 9:47 AM  

    I'm not trying to bash Flav or anything for his new show but the storyline to the show sounds oddly similar to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Of course there are still some major differences but I cant help but be reminded of that show when I read the plot of this one.

  7. Glamourvixen // 7/2/08 10:27 AM  

    You have to scroll down to see the video.

    There are a bunch of them/videos but he is there.

  8. Glamourvixen // 7/2/08 10:29 AM  

    Its the 12th video once you scroll down in order to see it.

  9. Glamourvixen // 7/2/08 10:55 AM  

    http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1406224298&channel=18906245

    Here is the link.

  10. Anonymous // 7/2/08 1:17 PM  

    Hmmmm..what is MyNetworkTv? Is that like the cousin to Tv One? I don't know about Flav as an actor, but I'll check it out. I can only take Flav in small doses, so I hope the show has a good premise. I'm glad to see him parlaying his VH-1 success into another route. I'm surprised that they didn't develop a new series around him on Vh-1 since they're known for riding any known successes into the ground.

  11. RockstarDani // 7/2/08 2:26 PM  

    hmph! So typical.

  12. Anonymous // 7/2/08 2:37 PM  

    @buddah the messiah..
    I think Mytvnetwork use to be called UPN

  13. Anonymous // 7/2/08 2:49 PM  

    love Flav, without a doubt his personality is entertaining in itself, but an actor? idk...

  14. The Q © 2010 // 7/2/08 3:09 PM  

    Anon @ 9:47 am

    'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' crossed my mind alone with 'Different Strokes', 'Webster', 'Annie' and countless other Fish Out of Water Tales.

    Whether individuals realize it or not the reality shows with watch are nothing more than an extension of the Fish Out of Water theme. Our bonus is we get to see 20 Fish instead of 1.

  15. Anonymous // 7/2/08 3:19 PM  

    Thanks anon @ 2:37pm. I had no idea what network this was. I don't have the time to watch that much Tv anymore; just a few shows, so I had no idea that My Network Tv was the network formerly none as UPN.

  16. Your Mother // 7/2/08 3:42 PM  

    thanks @ none of my business :)

    there is a group shot of flav and his new flavorettes, but i haven't seen it in high (read: viewable) resoultion yet.... anyone?

    greetz :)

  17. Webmaster // 7/2/08 4:41 PM  

    nice Flav
    I'm sure this show will be funny

  18. Wumpus // 7/2/08 10:51 PM  

    This show is gonna be awful. Good for Flav though, probably not worse than half the other shitcoms that pass as quality tv.

  19. Unknown // 8/2/08 2:34 AM  

    I know Im MAD late but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

    Ive be m.i.a. I was very ill but Im home recovering now so all is well in LiciousVille. Thanks to all of you who emailed me and asked The Q about where I was and whatnot. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

    I'll be back to blogging just as soon as I can figure out what to write about!! I am totally shocked that The Q's hands have not fallen off at this point as I see that shes been very busy the past several weeks! EXCEPTIONAL JOB Q! You are a BEAST!!

    I look forward to writting very soon! Hugs and kisses to everyone!

  20. The Q © 2010 // 8/2/08 3:41 AM  

    LOL! What choice did I have? I am a Blogspot reader first. We y'all going to the different stuff... if I didn't write I had nothing to read on my favorite site. LOL!

    Gabrielle helped out a lot. Also my sources, Kats, Shawn, Kimberlyn, Aurelius, Lareigna, Bubo, GAM, Ava and many others I am too tired to name helped me. So it's all good.

    I am an OLD UGLY BEAST.

    *winks*

    I need all those adjectives.

    WELCOME BACK!

eXTReMe Tracker