*thinking of writing something "I'll save it for QGasm." Anyhow, it appears to The Q. that many of The Blogspot's writers are confused. It seems they've come to the conclusion that we too are on a writer's strike. *sighs How UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Where the h*ll is Licious, Irresistible Deliscious & Jane? I truly need Irre to find his fabulousity and pull it back together. Have no fear; I am here to save your Thursday. Or at least I am attempting to save it by giving you a new post about absolutely nothing. Well not nothing, just a lustful moment because Legend reminded me today that The Q.'s lust has been missing from The Blogspot. (This is for you O.F.D.!) *waves to Nasser



Many of you know The Q. is a certified MySpace perve. So tonight I realized my Swagger Man had changed his default MySpace picture. Can I type, "Yummy yum"? *fans self Whiteboy is just too sexy for words. Do y'all think he has love for The Q.? Delusions are running rampant around here... so I can have one or two too. "Yes, Whiteboy remembers who I am & loves me." Now back to reality currently Whiteboy of 'I Love New York' is touring the country with Van Halen & Ky-Mani Marley. (Can a tour bus safely contain all that swagger?) Yep, I typed Whiteboy is swaggering his sexy self through the U.S. on the Van Halen 2007 tour. As Ky-Mani Marley's road manager a man gots to do what a man gots to do. (English majors please leave my poor grammar alone. Thank you in advance.) Does this include boinking groupies? *looks for butcher knife Ky-Mani Marley was selected to be the opening act for Van Halen. Dreads and Rock 'n' Roll how can the concert go wrong? The tour is selling out across the country in spite of high ticket prices. If you aren't cheap like this old woman, try to catch the concert tour when it comes to a town near you. I've heard it's an awesome show.

The next best thing would be to buy Ky-Mani Marley fire hot CD 'Radio' in stores now. I go to Best Buy to cop my music. The Blogspot wishes Whiteboy, Ky-Mani Marley, Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth and Wolfgang Van Halen continued success!

Credit: MySpace

Another perve Qmoment!

17 comments

  1. Anonymous // 8/11/07 4:32 AM  

    First!!!

    Happy birthday Steups.

  2. Anonymous // 8/11/07 6:25 AM  

    hell yeah steups happy 40s birthday i hope you get some ass on your birthday and Remember get these condoms Because I Don’t Want you to get a sexual transmission disease like QUEEN BRINA

  3. Anonymous // 8/11/07 6:27 AM  

    my bad A sexually transmitted disease

  4. O.J. Simpson // 8/11/07 7:13 AM  

    ''I'm Innocent''

  5. Anonymous // 8/11/07 8:41 AM  

    He is soooooo yummy *swoon*

  6. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 8/11/07 11:33 AM  

    That picture of WB makes no sense. It's criminal to be that sexy. He should be arrested...and handcuffed. I'll gladly do the honors with the handcuffing (tee hee).

  7. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 8/11/07 11:36 AM  

    Do you think he knows he is this sexy or is he completely unaware of it? Lawd, this man is fine!

  8. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 8/11/07 1:27 PM  

    Got to admit Whiteboy is looking some kind of fine in that photo. I aint mad at dude.

  9. Anonymous // 8/11/07 2:54 PM  

    whitebody was never one of my faves, and I never understood the big fuss about him, but I must admit, that's a very nice pic of him.

  10. Anonymous // 8/11/07 3:16 PM  

    Whiteboy looks hittable here.... Indeed hittable.....

  11. The Q © 2010 // 8/11/07 3:50 PM  

    AMEN to all that swagger...

    **fans self**

  12. Anonymous // 8/11/07 10:04 PM  

    He is not cute I strongly disagree, he has bad teeth. I think he reminds me of my old manager at dillards, maybe thats why,but regardless he is ugly

  13. Luv // 9/11/07 6:13 AM  

    O.k I must admit,Whiteboy look "fine".

  14. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 9/11/07 3:41 PM  

    Hmmm...I never noticed his teeth. My eyes never got up that far...

    **waves to Q and hopes Q answers her dayum phone**

  15. Anonymous // 10/11/07 5:21 PM  

    dont make me angry here baby. dont.

  16. Anonymous // 10/11/07 5:21 PM  

    dont make me angry here baby. dont.

  17. Anonymous // 11/11/07 5:57 PM  

    I still think Mr. Wise is way better looking!

eXTReMe Tracker