The Q. isn't going to pretend to understand. I will keep on typing anyway because that's what I do. Sam of 'Rock of Love' will be showing Kansas more than love. Motley Cruz (lawd I typed Motley Crue at first) and the blond babe will be enjoying a night of all things Metal. (Someone hide the forceps!) So we talking Heavy Metal; I think. So if any of our readers have a thing for Heavy Metal and/or Sam of 'Rock of Love' The Replay is the place to be in Lawrence, KS tonight. Broke and low on funds, no worries the cover is only $2. There is going to be a lot of tattoos up in that joint. (Remind me never to allow Sam to iron my clothes.)


On a non Heavy Metal note Reality On The Side is up and running. VH1's new show 'The Shot' recap is up! Also 'Gotti's Way' recap is up & Duane 'Dog' Chapman's use of the N-Word is touched on. You can click Reality On The Side to read Groovy's recap of 'The Shot', happy Monday to all!!!

Don't miss tonight's episode 5 of 'I Love New York 2'. Buddha is resurrected from his reality television death. But The Q. ain't said a word. Watch 'I Love New York 2' on VH1 @ 9PM *sighs I love Mondays.

Credit: My new computer

A metal Qmoment!

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // 5/11/07 5:27 AM  

    That's really sad

  2. Miss Rhoadie // 5/11/07 7:26 AM  

    So Buddha is coming back?

  3. Anonymous // 6/11/07 5:03 PM  

    whats so sad about it??

  4. J // 7/11/07 7:29 PM  

    she's cute

eXTReMe Tracker