I Love New York's Milliown

Why do these dudes run their mouths on 'New York' after they've been dumped?
Just accept you weren't wanted and try to grease yourself with as much of her fame as you can.
Anyways, Milliown (a dude who seemed like a nice bloke) had this to say about his 'I Love New York' experience...
NEW YORK NEW YORK !!! Whats up everybody it's ya' boy Milliown. I'm not with the whole blog shit too much but I gotta let everyone in THE BAY and around the world know that this bitch 'New York' is a fake. I went on the show to try to be on that muthafucka for as long as possible, not so much 4 that bitch New York but to promote myself and my music. I was only on the show for one day and seen that 'New York' and her momma "Dragula" are coached on what to do and say constantly. So when it really comes down to it 'New York' dont got NO say so on who stays or who goes home.
Now 4 all the dudes that were on the show with me, well just listen to the song and y'all see what im talking 'bout and understand the reals about them fakes.... Anyways thanks to all who voted for me and got me on the show, much love 2

Geesh; is this supposed to be an expose'?
The diss song is on his MySpace, go find it yourself.

Credit: Beauty is a Sin

20 comments

  1. Gabrielle // 5/11/07 10:17 AM  

    I don't care what steups say, I still like millown. I'm just tryna figure out whats going on with the color coordination of them clothes?

  2. CharmerGold // 5/11/07 10:19 AM  

    lolz didn't tha pplz vote for this guy??

  3. Gabrielle // 5/11/07 10:22 AM  

    He got a big family lol what can i say. I didn't vote for him though. I actually didn't vote for anyone

  4. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 5/11/07 11:06 AM  

    i guess someone is a bit bitter, you think?

  5. Jada // 5/11/07 11:26 AM  

    He looks like he has to go take a shit.

  6. Gabrielle // 5/11/07 12:13 PM  

    lol he does not. he's cute

  7. Unknown // 5/11/07 12:51 PM  

    hey everybody.

  8. Anonymous // 5/11/07 1:03 PM  

    Hey Nicholas,

    Why didn't you post everything? You need to check out the clip with Millown and Pretty.

  9. Gabrielle // 5/11/07 1:53 PM  

    anon where is the clip?

  10. Anonymous // 5/11/07 2:34 PM  

    i hope vh1 sues his ass. broke fool probably don't hve anything.

  11. Anonymous // 5/11/07 2:51 PM  

    milliwho? uhm, Neeeext.

  12. Anonymous // 5/11/07 3:12 PM  

    I have a question,its off topic but anyway. If physical contact is grounds for immediate elimination, shouldn't spitting be in the same group (even though its not exactly physical, is it????)

  13. Unknown // 5/11/07 3:56 PM  

    BLA BLA BLA BLA WHOS NEXT.......Milli who....

  14. Anonymous // 5/11/07 4:34 PM  

    Just so you reality fans know, I Love New York could be on a long time.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/05/business/media/05cnd-strike.html?ref=movies

  15. Nana Sadie // 5/11/07 7:04 PM  

    Steups, I want to thank you so very much for having the good taste and good sense NOT to post Milliown's myspace address. Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish, I say.

  16. Anonymous // 5/11/07 8:37 PM  

    lol@jorundi I was about to say you might as well post his myspace address..."go find it yourself" excuse me...you should be glad people come to your site, so if you gonna make a post about some one and get people "interested" you might as well post their myspace! He is a jerk for saying that tho!

  17. Anonymous // 5/11/07 10:05 PM  

    That's a lil sad. That dude was basically crying like a sad bitch when he was sent home. Now he is dissing on new york, all because he didn't receive a chain? fag ass bitch.

  18. Anonymous // 6/11/07 9:35 AM  

    wow he's really mad isn't he lol
    www.prettysowhat.blogspot.com

  19. Anonymous // 6/11/07 1:10 PM  

    he's from Oakland I think so he don't give a f***! Makes me wonder if there's any truth to his comments though?

  20. Anonymous // 8/11/07 6:28 PM  

    who the fuck is that?

eXTReMe Tracker