Let's face it. Oh, I should face it. The Q. is most likely never going to get to sit down with Mr. Wise over a venti Macchiato upside down. However, it doesn't mean I don't want to hear or read what he has to say. One of my mother's main lessons was 'those who seldom speak are the ones who usually have the most wisdom to offer'. (Y'all know I don't have sh!t in the wisdom department to offer, right?) Solomon Wise may very well be one of those my mother was referring to.

Whether you love him, hate him or just are plain indifferent to him. One has to wonder 'how did he make it to the top 5'? I believe what the production didn't find dramatic and entertaining enough for reality television; New York found mysterious and sexy. Hell I could be wrong but pass the spitting incident why keep him? Someone had to be feeling the Miami Heat and we all can see it wasn't 51 Minds! Hell cause to be frank I saw more of Man Man and how long ago did he leave?

Well The ELLE Word did an interview with him awhile ago. And VH1.com posted an interesting interview with Mr. Wise that I believe sheds light on the talented young artist. Here is a lil' peak of what the 'I Love New York 2' stud had to say on his experience.

What was making you frustrated and unhappy?
The main thing was what happened with Pretty. And the questions that they were asking my ex. They were real disgusting questions. Questions that were too personal. I mean, I understand TV, entertainment. It’s reality, it’s funny, but some of this stuff is just overboard.

Like sexual type of stuff?
They were asking questions about my parents. I had stated to New York that my immediate parents aren’t available one of my parents is a disabled vet. She got real personal and said something to [ex-girlfriend Kia] like, “Is his dad cuckoo?” I just thought it was a little too personal. They were just trying to dig into stuff that they shoulda just left alone.

Mr. Wise of 'I Love New York 2' has plenty more to say. So go on now and click your way over to VH1.com to read the full interview.

Credit: Willie Sterling from Sterling Photography (photos)

A wise Qmoment!

17 comments

  1. PaleBlackSheep // 29/11/07 7:01 PM  

    I liked Solomon, I held it down for him during the voting thing and he was on the show how he appeared on the website, quiet and humble.
    While some of the other contestents on the site were getting their "flirt" on with some of the voters, Solomon kept it to what he was there for, to get on the show...I gots mad respect for him...

  2. Unknown // 29/11/07 7:03 PM  

    he is so intelligent. really, he is. i wish they had shown more of him.

  3. Anonymous // 29/11/07 7:10 PM  

    so what

  4. FOL // 29/11/07 7:34 PM  

    Khia should learn to keep her mouth shut.

  5. Gabrielle // 29/11/07 7:39 PM  

    It's all good!

  6. Anonymous // 29/11/07 7:45 PM  

    gabby and steups LOL

  7. Anonymous // 29/11/07 7:50 PM  

    Why New York and her mother say what they want? If you have no issue with their inappropriateness, why care if someone talks about it?

  8. FOL // 29/11/07 8:11 PM  

    It's New York's show and we have come to expect that from her...but Khia came on there like she was ready to rape Wise, wtf?

  9. Anonymous // 29/11/07 8:17 PM  

    I don't know the women involved. It seems to me that if New York and her mother can ask inappropriate questions or make rude statements, people shouldn't expect those who deal with them to remain silent.

  10. Anonymous // 29/11/07 8:42 PM  

    DAMN DAAAMN DAAAAAAMN

  11. Anonymous // 30/11/07 12:50 AM  

    i just feel like i lot of these guys are too good for ny, but who am i to say someone is too good, so i'm glad there is only 1 winner, lol

    -miz k

  12. Anonymous // 30/11/07 12:59 AM  

    hey steups, any spoilers for the next ep yet???

    I just came back for the vh1 site and read this interview of Mr. Wise and watched the extra clips of the last episode, Idk why I always forget about that site, this interview and the extras were way better than the episode itself. I was actually finally able to kinda get to know Mr Wise, hmm. And that fall down the stairs of NY, priceless! No comment on the Tailor Made humping, too bad we can't post that one

  13. FOL // 30/11/07 8:03 AM  

    No spoilers, DQ; but, Friday is the day they normally come in...

    Anon, I look at it this way...for New York to ask those sort of questions infers she is truly serious about looking for love. If you catch my drift....or maybe she was searching for something to embarrass the lad.

  14. Anonymous // 30/11/07 8:13 AM  

    I fell asleep while reading that - all I could imagine was his droning voice talking - - lulled me right to sleep, better than counting sheep, actually.

    Solomon Wise is so *yawn*, but he seems to have more sense than the other people on that show so, I'm actually glad he escaped the rent-a-mansion.

  15. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 30/11/07 10:13 AM  

    My folks a IMTSTYLES.COM conducted an interview with Solomon a few weeks ago. It went live today.

    http://www.imtstyles.com/onewiseman.htm

    While you're there check out my client Valence Thomas' ALMOST FAMOUS interiew:

    http://www.imtstyles.com/almostfamous.htm

  16. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 1/12/07 10:42 AM  

    This dude has had a charisma bypass. There is no other explanation for his affect.

  17. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 1/12/07 10:42 AM  

    This dude has had a charisma bypass. There is no other explanation for his affect.

eXTReMe Tracker