solisa_The_Bachelor

Last night I was in a bind. I met a girl who looked exactly like an actress I had not seen for a while and I had to know the person's name -the actress, not the girl who looks like her.
I made a few phone calls and no one could remember the good-looking brunette from the television show 'Sisters'.

I told them it was a show about four sisters and one of them was Swoozie Kurtz, but nobody seemed to know the show.
Use my computer you say? Well I was in a house without a computer (yep, there are actually those still around)

So I 'texted' twenty-five people (including Licious and my girl, Geni) but none knew, and a few didn't bother to reply (I'm looking at you Licious). I was pissed; because the shit was annoying me the way those things annoy you like that. But lo and behold, as I was there shouting at this girl to 'remember who da fuck you look like'; 'The Bachelor' came on. The new season of The Bachelor, to be precise.

I'd never seen an episode of The Bachelor in its entirety before last night but yesternight's was a must-see. I kid you not when I say the shit is exactly like Flavor of Love.
There was booty-shaking, undressing of clothes, swimming in the pool, someone lost their fake bra-cup, someone got drunk and one girl had webbed toes.
I think we have to cover this shit, for real...because this is Flavor of Love 2A.

Don't know if any of you saw it, but if you have, who's your favorite? Mine is that green-dress wearing sexpot named Solisa (Oh........My..........God!)
Well, that's it then; I have to see a man about a dog.

Oh, before I go, the girl's name is Sela Ward...thanks for nothing, Licious. (sighs)

9 comments

  1. Anonymous // 25/9/07 6:14 PM  

    now that a woman steups

  2. FOL // 25/9/07 6:18 PM  

    I hear you, mate. I wanted to bite her

  3. Anonymous // 25/9/07 6:26 PM  

    LOL i Wanna do more than bit LOL

  4. FOL // 25/9/07 6:34 PM  

    I feel you on that.

  5. Anonymous // 25/9/07 7:44 PM  

    Steups commenting to himself again. How lovely!

  6. Unknown // 26/9/07 3:05 AM  

    STEUPS!!!!!!!!! Im sorry... I didnt get your text due to technical difficulties brought on by Whiteboy (the puppy). You know I would never ignore a text from you! What can I do to get back into your good graces?? Check your email by the way.

  7. Unknown // 26/9/07 3:05 AM  

    P.S. You are correct. Her name is Sela Ward and that show "Sisters" was my shit back in the day. I watched it faithfully.

  8. FOL // 26/9/07 11:16 AM  

    Never mind, honey.
    But oddly enough, I knew you would know.

  9. Unknown // 26/9/07 3:21 PM  

    INDEED. I am the Queen of all TV Shows

eXTReMe Tracker