Last night Quanda made Elle Word History once again by having the BEST Show by beating out "The 'N' Word" show with her vs. Steups. If ANYONE with speakers or earphones missed the show with "IT" from ILNY2 then you should make sure u hit the play button to the top left hand corner to hear how it all went down. IT takes a mixture of personalities from Pootie, Tiffany from ROL, Chance and New York, check it out in the video below.

Anyways, make sure you check out Yours aka Twin from ILNY2 on The Elle Word tonight. 8:00 central, 9:00est, 6:00pacific. Click the picture to get to the show or the chat.
The call in number is (646) 478-5101



MASTER KWAM-FU - video powered by Metacafe

9 comments

  1. Anonymous // 25/9/07 4:20 PM  

    IT is more unstable that chance

    and that is saying alot

  2. Gabrielle // 25/9/07 4:37 PM  

    Yeah, I predict his departure around day 4

  3. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 25/9/07 5:04 PM  

    IT IS A PUSSY ASS MUTHAFUCKA

  4. Gabrielle // 25/9/07 5:06 PM  

    y u say that?

  5. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 25/9/07 5:10 PM  

    he just is and when i see him im im turkin his stupid ass and i mean it~~~mr.new york

  6. Gabrielle // 25/9/07 6:32 PM  

    lol aight

  7. Unknown // 26/9/07 3:11 AM  

    I wish IT wasnt such a nut case. Cuz hes got everyything I like: New York Swagga, TALL, handsome, nice lips... he also has everything I dont like. TOO BAD!! He couldve been the next Mr. Licious

  8. Wumpus // 26/9/07 8:21 AM  

    Licsious, what don't you like?

  9. Unknown // 26/9/07 3:25 PM  

    Ummmm, Bubo, it's easier to list what I DO like. Hes too vulgar and disrespectful. Now, dont get me wrong, I find him HILARIOUS, (even though I know thats totally wrong) but I couldnt be with someone like him. I'd end up cuttin him to the white meat. Or I'd surely end up burying him becuz someone else killed him. The only thing that saves him is the fact people think hes retarded so they have mercy on him.

eXTReMe Tracker