America's Most Smartest Model is due to hit our living rooms on October 7th, I believe. VH-1 is bringing us more eye candy. (I hope it's as yummy as Whiteboy.) If I weren't so lazy I'd tell you what the show is about. But I'm lazy. So just sit back and enjoy the picture. I see Jesse. I see Mandy Lynn. I see the beautiful Angela..... Who do you see?

On The ELLE Word tonight @ 7pm Pacific & 10pm Eastern listen to the 'Rock of Love' episode 9 recap. I should be in rare unprofessional form tonight. Heck I am always unprofessional. Who am I kidding. Join us in the chat box or just listen live.
A yummy Qmoment!

2 comments

  1. Wumpus // 9/9/07 8:21 PM  

    America's smartest..I guess that eliminates most from the FOL/ILNY?ROL casr..especially Whiteboy. Intentionally stupid is a s good as stupid in my book

  2. FOL // 9/9/07 8:56 PM  

    Oops, didn't see this Q; but the recap takes priority.
    You can add your comments where you choose to, I am off to grab pictures.

eXTReMe Tracker