VH-1 I love you so

Even more than Susie Oh
~The Q. 2007

In all honesty, I'd planned a David a.k.a. Punk post. However, another writer is bringin' the hotness that is Punk to you in a little bit. So I scrapped my plans and decided to kiss VH-1's @ss. VH-1 is a reality television tycoon. They keep bringing us 'the viewer' some hot shows. When I type hot, I am typing about hot mess. I don't like hot messes in my actual life. However, for my pure entertainment safely in my living room ... keep giving me the hot mess. Shovel it to me every week for an hour. You know there is only so much hot mess one can take. Even safely on the sofa washing down French Onion SunChips with a warm Cherry Coke. If we are to be honest, no one can bring us hot mess like VH-1. I adore you VH-1.

Now VH-1.com has released some of the 'I Love New York 2' cast identities and pictures. We get to see Doc, Unsure, Man-Man, Knock Out & the Thug Love Hot Midget Mac. So you all definitely need to check out the VH-1 site for all of the correct information. No one can do it better than VH-1. com. (Did I kiss VH-1's @ss just now or what?)

Now they gave you a glimpse of The Entertainer in the group picture. Allow me to give you a glimpse of Frank July 2005 vs. The Entertainer February 2007. Wow what a hair cut and the gym can do for you!!! You think he used TrimSpa? *just wondering

Way before 'I Love New York 2' Frank



A few months before the taping of 'I Love New York 2' The Entertainer


*eating a Hostess Blackberry Pie "The Entertainer inspires The Q. to hit the gym. D@mn this pie is good. Now I need some After Eight Mints."

Credit: VH-1.com

An I need to hit the gym Qmoment!

12 comments

  1. Unknown // 12/9/07 4:54 PM  

    Ummmm, I will be forced to kill you in your sleep if you ever post a before and after pic set of me, Twin. OMG... DEVESTATION!

    Hot article as usual and wheres my pie??

  2. Unknown // 12/9/07 5:02 PM  

    P.S. MIDGET MAC IS THE TRUTH!

  3. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 12/9/07 5:09 PM  

    If you say so. Midget Mac weirds me right the fuck out,and they are SO using him as a little miniature clown. I mean COME ON, there is no way he could possibly win the show.

  4. Zip Flap // 12/9/07 5:17 PM  

    truth about what Thanks For Delete My Comment'

  5. Zip Flap // 12/9/07 5:20 PM  

    MIDGET MAC IS THE TRUTH! Are You Serious??? LOL

  6. Unknown // 12/9/07 5:22 PM  

    Zip... I a TOTALLY serious! I've spoken to Midget Mac and he is one of the koolest kats I know. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... THE TRUTH!

  7. Zip Flap // 12/9/07 5:40 PM  

    ok the truth well i bet you i put my Rottweiler and Pitbull Against Midget Mac and Trust Me his Lil' Ass will be done For sure! now that the real TRUTH! LMFAO

  8. Unknown // 12/9/07 5:47 PM  

    Okay The Entertainer is one fine man. Clearly hes a hard worker @ the gym and i wanna work him hard in my bed. Nothing is over the top with this guy...his face is perfect along with his body..he may not be in your top 5 but he is in my top 3

  9. Unknown // 12/9/07 5:49 PM  

    Look at that before and after I'm about to go to the gym myself maybe I'll see him there

  10. FOL // 12/9/07 6:22 PM  

    there is something about a midget that makes it fair game to fuck with them (bows head)

    with that said, tell Mac to come meet me in Prospect and we'll play frisbee...He is the frisbee, lmao.

    (killing myself)

  11. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 12/9/07 7:10 PM  

    I love this l'il n*gga already

  12. Unknown // 12/9/07 8:56 PM  

    Baby Mac is the TRUTH.. im telling yall.

    Steups, You gone mess around have Mac shootin yo spot up. What color would you like me to wear to the funeral?

eXTReMe Tracker