I fished out another favorite of mine from the ship load of e-mails I got about the Top Five Picks article. Jennifer sent me her Top 5 picks along with a rather polite critique of my Sexy Six. LMAO! Thanks Jen! Here's Jen's picks and predictions for I Love New York 2. ENJOY!

1. Punk (I think his real name is David). He's by far the sexiest!

2. Mr. Wise because he reminds me of Whiteboy and I know NY loved her some whiteboy last season.

3. Buddha. A great body and good face will get you near the top, but not quite to number 1.

4. Guy on the group shot with blue and orange striped shirt. By the way, what is his nickname?
*Darnell Wright aka Sweetie Pie*

5. 20 pack. He is nice to look at but looks kinda feminine and I know New York don't want another 12 pack.

Anyway, that's how I think it should go. I think the sleeper of the show is the guy called Punk. I looked at his My Space and he is gorgeous!


There you have it Ladies & Gentlemen. Jennifer has spoken. Until next time, don't be a swagger jacker. Get a swagg of your own!!

*You've just experienced some informative Liciousness*

2 comments

  1. FOL // 12/9/07 6:28 PM  

    I don't believe anyone picked Darnell Wright.

    Guy turned me off when he mandraked Q...NOT THAT HE EVER TURNED ME ON

  2. TBH2001 // 15/9/07 12:33 AM  

    Check out myhbic.com for updates on ilny2

eXTReMe Tracker