Punk-I-Love-New-York-2

*Strappin on my bullet proof vest, just like 50 did* GOOD MORNING VIETNAM! So, I open my e-mail this morning and just about passed out when I saw the amount of letters in there regarding my Top 5 picks. Let me explain a few things to yall before I get cut to the white meat or shot up like Fiddy.

A LOT, and I do mean AN EXTRA LOT, of ladies hit me up about not having David aka Punk in my Top 5 picks. Allow me to explain how I could do something so blasphemous. The Q is a master researcher, a Bloodhound if you will, and she discovered who a lot of the guys from the show were WEEKS ago. VH1, not wanting her to spoil the surprise, asked her kindly to hold off revealing her findings until it got closer to the show airing. She graciously obliged them. One of the bachelors that she found was Punk and she started to build a rapport with him. *The luckiest of Heffas!* I didn't want to step on any toes, because I know that The Q has nassy dreams about Punk every night. For those of you who don't know, The Q has a jealous streak that rivals that of Doug Christie's wife *Google it, people*. I'm busy making dreams happen and do not have time to be laid up in the hospital because The Q tried to posion me.

HOWEVER, *duckin the bullets*, Punk hit me up on My Space yesterday and left me some yummy picture comments and has given me the sexiest nickname ever, *Legz. HOT right?*, which has forced me to risk permanant injury by changing my Top 5 to my Sexy 6. *Lord, please protect me and all of my sexxiness. Amen.* Now, I won't be focusing on Punk during the season, as the delictable Q has already snatched him up, (wipes tears), but I am adding Punk to my Top Picks because he is too yummy to deny and partially because of this e-mail.

*Note: Parts of the e-mail were left out:

Was up Licious,

I know Solomon is your boi from way back n all but how are you not going to have David aka Punk as number one? check out his myspace page
myspace.com/davidotunga. Not only is he fwinnnnne as all hellllll, but he's got brains too. HARVARD LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I mean it doesn't get any better den dat. why wuld he even come on this show with dat nasty bitch? I bet he's the mos scrumptous light chocolate man to ever go to Harvard. you know every woman wants brains and beauty. but I mean got damn! NEways he's my number one and shoulda been yours. But you know I got mad love for you girl.

number two should be Nico 20 pak. he looks like a model and has that baby face. not to mention, he's a dancer. I love his pictures too! um mmm mmm

don't get me wrong, Solomon is nice to look at 2. I mean he definitely has the whole Whiteboy thing going on, but does she really want another white boy? Oh, well, if she doesn't, I'll take him. Send him to me.

I don't care what nobody says, I'm feelin ya on the little midget mac. His audition video is crazy!! I don't think he'll win though. He's definitely there to boost the ratings up. i dont care though

holla at'cha girl

By the way, my Top 5 picks were listed in RANDOM order, with the exception of Mr. Wise who was placed at the top intentionally. Punk, I welcome you to my Sexy 6 Picks and onto my Perv These My Space Pages Daily List. PLEASE stay tuned for The Q's Top Picks and her intro of Punk that she has planned. She always brings that fire so I am awaiting anxiously the arrival of her lusty words & descriptions of Punk. *Yummy. I'm off to enter into the witness protection program before The Q strings me up. Until next time... don't be a swagger jacker, get a swagg of your own!

*P.S.: If you're wondering why Punk calls me Legz, feel free to perv my My Space Page to find out *giggles

*You've just experienced some revised Liciousness*

17 comments

  1. Zip Flap // 12/9/07 4:57 PM  

    i love you q but this is getting to gay for me Plus the Lil' man what the hell

  2. The Q © 2010 // 12/9/07 5:34 PM  

    This is a Licious post!

    I didn't write this but I love it.
    LMAO

  3. Unknown // 12/9/07 5:36 PM  

    NO WAY... why do people think The Q wrote this? It is nowhere near in her class first of all. 2nd of all, ummmm, I refer to her throughout the post... how could SHE possibly have written it??

    Am I a swagger jacker???? OH SHIT!

  4. Theodius**Misterballer** // 12/9/07 5:37 PM  

    oh that was a midget,I thought that was Flav

  5. Webmaster // 12/9/07 5:47 PM  

    oh no theo, I think it's time to take a break from the blogspot lol

  6. Zip Flap // 12/9/07 5:47 PM  

    licious ok the truth well i bet you i put my Rottweiler and Pitbull Against Midget Mac and Trust Me his Lil' Ass will be done For sure! now that the real TRUTH! LMFAO

  7. FOL // 12/9/07 6:30 PM  

    I've seen better bodies in the cemetery.
    Sit yo Punk-ass down!

  8. FOL // 12/9/07 6:32 PM  

    and for real! I am like for real!
    Wtf is the Whiteboy thing?
    I know y'all ain't 'bout to get my ass started again.

    Because I have had my grease stored up and I will talk greasy to anyone tryna invoke this was-been's has-been.

  9. FOL // 12/9/07 6:33 PM  

    I'ma try a balck background.
    At least for the night only. Tell me what y'all think

  10. FOL // 12/9/07 6:43 PM  

    Your MySpace page isn't linked properly. I'ma go fix it

  11. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 12/9/07 7:16 PM  

    Hope you got ALOT of grease.

  12. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 12/9/07 7:23 PM  

    Oh and LOL at "a jealous streak that rivals that of Doug Christie's wife"
    Priceless brilliance.

  13. FOL // 12/9/07 7:47 PM  

    baby, we gon fallout like Niagara

  14. Unknown // 12/9/07 8:54 PM  

    Zip... if you put your Rot & Pit up against ANYBODY they'd be done. COME ON NOW! LOL...

    Steups, don't hate on the Whiteboys. They need love too. And Im diggin the black background. Its Sexxxaaaay!

    Baby, Im SO glad you got the joke! I was afraid nobody would get it. That chick is cuhraaazy!

  15. Wumpus // 12/9/07 8:55 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  16. Wumpus // 12/9/07 8:56 PM  

    the hair? wtf?

  17. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 13/9/07 1:23 AM  

    I'm willing to take the risk. We fell out behind your last response to my WB comment, and we both managed to live.

eXTReMe Tracker