It's getting down to the wire on the FlavorofLoveCasting.com site. My oldest sister & my firstborn are visiting from the Bay Area. So I don't have much time to waste my life away looking at my monitor. However, I managed to make time for the lovely LadyRap1. Lady Rap is a petite power house on the 'Flavor of Love 3' casting site. She doesn't have a specific team pulling for her. However, she does have loyal voters who continually drop votes for LadyRap1. During the interview, I got a chance to rap (chat) with this young women with the island edge. Here is what went down:

Where were you born & raised?
I was born in Newark, New Jersey. I've grown up in Essex County my entire life.

What's your favorite childhood memory?
My mother taking us back to her countries. Visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic was a wonderful experience. It's different from America. You know American kids are more about technology. It's a totally different way of life. It makes you appreciate being raised in America. At the same time it was an enriching experience to know where my mother comes from.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla with sprinkles, I love the pure taste of it. Strawberry is good too.

Vanilla is a first. Can you cook?
Actually no. She laughs. When I was around 9 or 10, I could cook. I'd make chicken and rice. I lost it. My mother cooks for us all of the time. Makes sure we are eating right. So, I've gotten lazy and spoiled when it comes to that.

What talents would you like potential voters to know about?
Well I rap. I can draw very good. However, my ultimate talent will hopefully be winning Flavor Flav's interest and eventually his heart.

Do you think your rapping will hinder or help you in your attempt to win Flavor Flav's heart?
Well I would hope it would help. We have common ground. We have something in common. We share a love of Hip Hop. However, I don't plan on going into the house talking about it. This isn't an audition or interview. My wanting to be there is about having a chance to meet a man I am very attracted to. It allows me to find out if we will actually mesh, as I think we will. I am into Flavor Flav. Also, I'd like to take the time to clarify the name LadyRap1. Lady Rap has been my nickname for a long time. The funny thing about it R.A.P. are actually my initials. (She shares with me her actual name.)

Have you watched seasons 1 & 2 of 'Flavor of Love'?
Yes, I have. I love the shows. I absolutely love it!

Name your favorite cast member from each season? Why?
Season 1, I most definitely have to say New York. Yes, I know. She's crazy. She is also believable. I really think she was there for Flavor Flav. She made me watch due to my wanting to see what she'd do next. Her exaggerated personality is a can't miss. Season 2, Deelishis was my favorite. I saw that Lishis was there for Flavor Flav. It was all about him and their connecting. She also helped with weeding out the phoneys.

Name your least favorite cast members from each season. Why?
Red Oyster was weird to me. She wore red all of the time and was dull. Something was just not right with her. Let's see season 2, I'd have to say Like Dat. We are both from New Jersey which is cool. I don't think her and Flavor Flav were compatible. I think her 'Flavor of Love' appearance boiled down to something fun for her to do.

Name a scene that you'll never forget.
She laughs. I don't think America will ever forget this scene either, Pumkin spitting on New York. If she had spat on me it would've been a whole notha' ending. She laughs.

Why do you want to be in the 'Flavor of Love 3' mansion?
It's not that I want to be in the mansion. It's my way of meeting Flavor Flav. It's my chance to get to know him. It's my best opportunity to meet him. If it my stepping stone to see if we click like I believe we will, I'll take it. Family and friends don't understand my desire to be with him. However, it's about what I want. My potential for happiness. A lot of people judge my the exterior. I use to. Now I am more into a person's personality. Flavor Flav seems to have a good heart and great personality. That is what turns me on and I find that the most attractive quality. He's cute to me.

On the FlavorofLoveCasting.com site there is a lot of accusations of cheating and name calling, basic negativity. Have you experienced the negativity?
Sure I have. But I don't have time for eThuggin' & Radio Blogging backstabbing. You do you. I am going to do LadyRap1. And I am about doing Flavor Flav. Get at me in the house not on some site hiding behind your monitor.

Well let's (w)rap this up. What would you like our readers and potential voters to know about LadyRap1?
I am genuinely in this to meet Flavor Flav and have an opportunity to build a relationship with him. I am feeling Flavor Flav. I am not in love with him. I have love for him. And I am looking forward to seeing if we have a chemistry to take it to another level.

Well I definitely wouldn't mind watching you win Flavor Flav's heart on 'Flavor of Love 3'. Thank you so much for allowing me to talk to you. And I look forward to our radio interview tonight on The ELLE Word.

That's right folks! Tonight LadyRap1 wants to answer the voters questions on The ELLE Word @ 7pm Pacific Time & 10pm Eastern Time. Call in # (646) 478-5101 and ask her the questions, I didn't. LadyRap1 will be live & ready to answer all, while almost all. (LOL!) Don't miss what should be a very interesting Blog Talk Radio Show.

Earlier today @ 4pm Pacific & 7pm Eastern Time DZ's Talk Show is having a 'Flavor of Love' recap show. 'Flavor of Love 3' is coming in January 2008 (tentatively), Damien will recap the previous seasons of 'Flavor of Love' & touch on how the spin-offs all started. Get ready for a walk down memory lane of spits, arguments, balcony pushes, shoe throwing, yelling, pooping, and hot iron threats? YEEEAAA BOYEEE!!!

A down to the wire Qmoment!

6 comments

  1. Damien // 2/9/07 6:56 PM  

    Thanks for the post Q. Show rescheduled for 8 pm est.

    LOL, the hot iron threats:: Deelishis threatening to burn NY with the hot iron on FOL2.

  2. pms // 2/9/07 7:46 PM  

    hey q LadyRap1 is real REAL PRETTY I have just been voting for her every 24 hours I hope she wins i will Listen to the show TONIGHT

  3. FOL // 2/9/07 7:52 PM  

    I don't think we need pms around. It's hard enough dealing with Q

  4. Wumpus // 2/9/07 9:39 PM  

    I will hate on anyone moderately attractive woman (Lady Rap and Brown Suga far exceed these minimum qualifications) who states flav is the man of their dreams or even pretends to act like Flav is attractive. He does have a cool personality, but come on. This show at worst is a symbiotic relationship to generate additional women and money for Flav, whil egetting these women/men a launch to thier careers (modeling, rapping, etc). These fools pretending it is love makes me hate, that is why I do it.

  5. FOL // 2/9/07 10:18 PM  

    I'ma bow to you on that one, Bubo.

    But, the fact is, his baby-mamas are about the same as these women so it just might be possible that they dig him.

  6. Christa // 3/9/07 1:18 PM  

    Bubo the hater doesn't get it...Flav is interesting!

eXTReMe Tracker