I was TOTALLY getting ready to call it a night, *It's currently 3:21 a.m. GEEZUS, I need some freaking sleep!* when I read My Gay's a.k.a. Irre's, post about his favorite picks and the people he can't stand. My Gay? My Love? You know I love you, Diva, but HAYL TO THE NAW! First of all, I've said it before, I'll say it again, MIDGET MAC IS THE TRUTH! Nuff said. Lemme refresh the memory of the readers by reposting part of what My Gay said:


"Man~Man: Didn't this guy learn his lesson from T~Bone? The big guy never wins. After being the blunt of a thousand fat jokes, he'll be cut after episode one and never thought of again"

Big people need love too! He's not really that big, he's just THICK. *Mmmmm*. His braids are on point, he's very attractive, he has sexy bedroom eyes, and his lips are extremely suckable, *Did I say that outloud? Dayum*. Not to mention, his facial hair is ON POINT! *Yall know how I feel about facial hair! Shout out to Solomon Wise & Abz*. If New York gives him the boot, I'm gonna cuss up a storm on this blog... I SWEAR I WILL! The only thing that will make me change my mind, is if he turns out to be WACK or extremely stupid during episode one. *I hope he doesn't disappointment me!*. To count him out of the race simply because he eats macaroni n' cheese sometimes is just wrong. Come on now! Okay, let me get off my soapbox and take my mixed ass to bed. Irre, I still love you baby, but I had to defend my Thickums. Matter of fact, I might need to change my list to The Sexy Seven... hmmmm. Until next time, don't be a swagger jacker! Get a SWAGG of your own!


*Credit: My Gay



*You've just experienced some defensive Liciousness*

5 comments

  1. Wumpus // 14/9/07 7:29 AM  

    he is big, not Biggie. He may not be the model for physical fitness ( I know I am not), but he is not some sloppy fat guy walking around in a nY Jets jersey.

  2. Gabrielle // 14/9/07 9:10 AM  

    is this a writers beef? drama drama drama

  3. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 14/9/07 10:18 AM  

    good morning all-

    been a minute. im already disgusted with the over the top dramatics.

    too much of anything is never any good.

    hey licious, mamacita. been a while.

  4. Glamourvixen // 14/9/07 10:19 AM  

    Good Morning Everyone,

    He is Yummy. If Ny don't want him I will take him home with me.

    You all have a delicious day.

  5. Unknown // 14/9/07 2:33 PM  

    Good morning all!!

    Indeed Bubo. He's just a little thick in the ankles, as I like to say. Not huge. But even if he was huge, big people need love too. LOL

    No writers war Elle. At least not on my end.

    REVENGE MY LOVE! I miss you madly and hope all is well with you.

    Vixen, you have a delicious day as well.

eXTReMe Tracker