*Stretchin out REAL lovely like* So, I was sittin in my office at 2:31 a.m. doing some work for Swagga a.k.a Mr. H *YES, I'm doing it Swagg!* and I decided to take a 2 minute break and come read the comments and articles that I missed here today. As I am going through the different comment boxes, (and laughing my ass off at the 85 hour fight between Mr. New York and My Gay a.k.a. Irre), I came accross a comment that stopped me dead in my tracks. Wanna see it? Okay... here it is:



Tailor Made said...

Tailor Made's the only one for New York.... nuff said.
14/9/07 2:27 AM

Because I am such a shallow beyotch, I went to Tailor Made's page to get a better look at him so I could be informed when I critiqued him. I get to his page and I am IMMEDIATELY turned off by his tight ass, electric blue, pin stripped suit. It made me think, "That suit you rockin was Tailor Made for someone one size smaller then you". *Was that mean? I'm sorry*. Yall know I'm into dudes who got that S-W-A-G-G-A and who just OOOOZE sexiness. I didn't get that vibe from Tailor Made. He's an attractive enough dude, but I'm not feelin his style thus far. *SIDENOTE: Tailor Made, it is NEVER a good look to post pics on your My Space page of you getting your chest waxed. NOT SEXXAY!* In his defense, the suit he was rockin in the promo shot over at the VH1 site was A LOT better. If you're wondering why I felt the need to comment on his attire, it's because of his name, "Tailor Made". I just got this image in my head of this dude rockin some FRESH TO DEF suit that was taylor made just for him and that's not what I saw so I had to pull a Mr. Blackwell on him right quick.

On a more positive note, Tailor Made seems to be SUPER into New York. His entire page is dedicated to himself, his daughter, & Miss New York, so the fans gotta love that. Another thing I can give the man, is that he seems to be extremely confident with his, "the only one for New York... nuff said," comment. Mr. New York?? What do you think about this Kat? Holla atcha girl. Oh, and Tailor Made's daughter is TOO cute!!! I just wanna bite her! YUMMY! Feel free to perve his My Space Page and let me know what you think! Okay, I have to get back to work before Swagga sends the posse out to find me. *Lawd, I need a vacation!* Anywho, I'll be putting up individual posts introducing each of my Sexy Six Picks. I'm also working on getting my Sexy Six on my radio show, The L-Down, next week. I'll keep yall posted! Until next time, don't be a swagger jacker! Get a SWAGG of your own!

*Credit: Tailor Made


*Post Published Note: As I was logging off, I went back into the comment box to comment on the aforementioned fight with Irre & Mr. NY, and the comment that prompted this article had been "removed by the author". Things that make you go HMMMMMM.

*You've just experienced some judgemental Liciousness*

5 comments

  1. Wumpus // 14/9/07 7:27 AM  

    if she wants to buy a used car...yeah, anyoneone who wants NY around their daughter is a moron and should forfeit any visitation rights immediately

  2. major_hater // 14/9/07 8:34 AM  

    I saw that post too!
    "taylor made is the only man for new york" written by taylor made and linked to his myspace site..is he even a contender?
    another homo-ish lookin one...

  3. The Q © 2010 // 14/9/07 11:33 AM  

    Bubo~

    **shaking my head**

    I love Taylor Made's style. His suits are HOT!

    People have different tastes, styles & opinions. It's all good.

  4. Unknown // 14/9/07 2:31 PM  

    LMAO! Im glad I wasnt the only one who saw that post. I just HAD to say something about that suit. It irritated my soul. Im sorry. And Im STILL wondering why he deleted his comment.... weird, right?

    And yes, he is indeed a contender for Miss New York's heart. Lets hope he stepped his suit game up for the show.

    SMOOCHES!

  5. Wumpus // 14/9/07 7:09 PM  

    wear a tie Crockett, this is 2007, not 1984 you wanna be Miami Vice chump.

    Major Hater is strong with hatred.

eXTReMe Tracker