For those who don't know, I love Mr. New York. He is one of the funniest young boys, I know. In October, we won't be friends. Our falling out is inevitable because he is unable to tolerate anyone who types/says anything negative about the H.B.I.C. or her mother. (Y'all know when 'I Love New York 2' airs, it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!) 'I Love New York 2' will end and we will mend fences once again.

Sister Patterson recently warmed my spirit. I think one of the most special things a person can do is take time out for a fan. Sister Patterson did that just recently and spent quality time with Mr. New York. Mr. New York is New York's biggest fan!!! We may not always agree with his methods of getting his point across. However, you have to respect his commitment to he lady love. VH-1/ 51 Minds if you are lurking please consider doing something wonderful for this young man. Whatever blogging I do in the future; Sister Patterson touched me with her generousity towards this vibrant, intelligent individual (a.k.a. brat).

CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. NEW YORK! YOU ARE NEW YORK'S BIGGEST & MOST LOYAL FAN!

A gloves off Qmoment!

8 comments

  1. Damien // 20/8/07 6:33 PM  

    Congrats, Mr. New York. Im really happy you were able to actually get a pic with Sis Patterson. That's sweet of her.

    Signed,
    "D"
    AKA Shay & Beyonce's Biggest Fan! lol

  2. Wumpus // 20/8/07 7:01 PM  

    Perhaps I shoul dchange my name to Mr. Q. or Mr. Elle, or Mr,. Jane or Lareigna, or Mr. Revenge cause I love all yall!

    Congrats to mr. NY. Although I not Ms. Rothchild's biggest fan, she is often the only one on the set with any sense.

    Mr. Q, Revenge, Elle, Jane and Lareigna

  3. Webmaster // 20/8/07 7:09 PM  

    shut up!! That is sweet how he got to meet her.

  4. Theodius**Misterballer** // 20/8/07 9:24 PM  

    I wonder what she is looking at.

  5. Anonymous // 20/8/07 9:41 PM  

    Love you too bubo

  6. Unknown // 20/8/07 10:04 PM  

    Oh snapz, congrats!

  7. FOL // 20/8/07 11:32 PM  

    Whoooooo...
    and Sister Patterson looks sexy.

  8. Wumpus // 21/8/07 7:43 PM  

    Mr. NY, you look like ayoung Gabriel Casseus? The guy from Black Hawk Down.

    Mr. Q, Jane, Lareigna, Revenge, Elle

eXTReMe Tracker