*sings 'Memories' a lot Barbara Streisand (That is how you spell her name ...right?)

VH-1, I am indebted to you and Visa, Target, MasterCard, Lane Bryant, Macy's, Nordstrom's & USAA. Hold on .... Lane Bryant has a zero balance. VH-1 I just felt a need to write you and 51 Minds a love letter. I wanted to personally thank Chris Abrego but he never approves my friend's request on myspace.

VH-1~

I love you. I love you more than Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream. I love you more than my car. I love you more than Steups (my baby's daddy). I love you more than Dorito's Munchies Cheese Fix. I love you almost as much as my mother's cornbread stuffing from scratch. I love you so much VH-1, if you were a man you'd be the love of my life. I would climb your lap unbutton your shirt and claw your chest while biting your bottom lip. I lovessss you VH-1. I truly do. I thank you for 'Flavor of Love', 'Charm School', 'I Love New York' , 'EgoTrip's The White Rapper Show' and 'Rock of Love'. You have relaxed my mind when my life was in great chaos. When I've been pulled in so many directions, you were there for me. Whether just 30 minutes or an hour, you took my mind off of things. You made me look at my television screen in disbelief. You caused the contents of my stomach to move up my throat on more than one occasion. However, I forgive you. On countless occasions you have made me cry and double over in pain in LAUGHTER.

I am not going to debate or get on a social high horse about some of shows and their content. It's mindless entertainment in my opinion. Ultimately that is what the remote control is for, to change the channel... NO? PBS and the Discovery channels are available to broaden our minds. I just am thankful to have a getaway from all of life's ups and downs. I look forward to continuing our love affair. 'I Love New York 2' may cause a few upchucks but hell I'll watch every episode as your faithful GF.

~The Q.

Now for the readers, here is one of my favorite memories from reality television. *thinks 'I should put on some clothes.'


Credit: Miss CKC, Cows (everywhere), YouTube & VH-1

A sappy Qmoment!

25 comments

  1. FOL // 8/7/07 4:43 PM  

    Aye!
    If it weren't for VH1 I'd watch nothing on TV save for sports.
    Not to mention I would not have been able to boink all these Internet women I have; allegedly.

  2. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 4:58 PM  

    You are in high internet demand. Enjoy random women wanting you to type nasty things to them. Enjoy all of the unsolicited naked pictures!

    You are young, enjoy it.

  3. FOL // 8/7/07 5:04 PM  

    I'd rather have the moist stuff, thank you very much.

  4. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 5:10 PM  

    Well you are getting that too. Be grateful internet women desire you for whatever their reasons.

    Why do they want you so much?

  5. FOL // 8/7/07 5:19 PM  

    Uhmm, Q; stop patronizing.

  6. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 5:29 PM  

    You misunderstand me.

    LMAO.

  7. FOL // 8/7/07 6:07 PM  

    I don't think so.

  8. Theodius**Misterballer** // 8/7/07 6:13 PM  

    da hell..lol

  9. Unknown // 8/7/07 6:48 PM  

    poor thing

    i hope that girl was acting to get 15 minutes. if not, someone should tell her the truth about her rapping.

  10. FOL // 8/7/07 6:48 PM  

    'Sup backstabber?

  11. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 6:56 PM  

    Who is a backstabber?

    I liked her rap April!!! It was funny as all hell.

  12. FOL // 8/7/07 7:05 PM  

    not you, Q.

  13. Unknown // 8/7/07 7:09 PM  

    Good tidings everyone....

    Q? Heffa, I LOVE YOU for this post. That chick was one of my FAV'S!!!!!!!!!! OMG... I miss the White Rapper Show. Imma call Sullee up and see if he'll talk nasty to me again LOL

  14. Theodius**Misterballer** // 8/7/07 7:12 PM  

    Q,I am supposely the backstabber. dont ask. He's in his own world.

  15. FOL // 8/7/07 7:17 PM  

    if the cap fits; wear it

  16. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 7:27 PM  

    I am so out of the loop on this Blog Beef thing.

    What it do, Licious?

  17. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 8/7/07 9:58 PM  

    lol i just got a new beef~~~mr.new york

  18. Nana Sadie // 8/7/07 10:10 PM  

    Quanda, once again you have submitted a marvelous article. It is entaining as hell. Kudos to you, Sista! I'm watching the Reunion as I type.

  19. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 10:21 PM  

    You people on the East Coast are so lucky.

  20. Nana Sadie // 8/7/07 10:23 PM  

    Where are you? I'm in Texas...LOL

  21. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 10:23 PM  

    California... LOL

  22. Nana Sadie // 8/7/07 10:25 PM  

    OMG...you've got another 2 hours before you can see it. I won't give anything away, but it is definitely riveting.

  23. The Q © 2010 // 8/7/07 10:27 PM  

    Rub it in.... Jorundi. I thought you were my girl!

  24. Nana Sadie // 8/7/07 10:38 PM  

    I've got your back, so I won't say more about Charm School. But I will definitely credit you with making me want to watch Rock of Love. It seems, from the preview clips, that his catch phrase will be "Will you Rock my World?", as opposed to Flav's "Will you wear this Clock?" or New York's "Do you have love for New York?".

  25. Theodius**Misterballer** // 9/7/07 1:06 PM  

    well,if the cap is ugly;don't

eXTReMe Tracker