heather-rock-of-love So far, Jane is the only one admitting that she is excited about the premiere of VH-1's 'Rock of Love'. Of course you all know I am excited beyond belief. I think 'Rock of Love' is going to be the highlight of my weekend. (Yes, I live a boring and dull life.) Never the less, I still have impeccable tastes when it comes to reality TV shows. *sighs


Heather from the V-Spot sneak peek is definitely positioned to be one of my favorites. Did she really say she was a tomboy?

A Qmoment because I am feeling the 'Rock of Love'!

4 comments

  1. Theodius**Misterballer** // 13/7/07 3:06 PM  

    I cant wait for this show. The first episode is awesome

  2. Glamourvixen // 13/7/07 3:50 PM  
  3. FOL // 13/7/07 4:26 PM  

    Can I get the preview on ITunes?
    I am not into this show at all, but you know..what else is there to watch?

  4. Glamourvixen // 13/7/07 4:35 PM  

    What preview?

    Anyway I have a question what's the difference between Dee and prom compare to serious and her college dude.

    Steups, That is a evening gown where most evening gowns can be used as a wedding dress.

eXTReMe Tracker