Larissa_at_the_Charm_School_Reunion (BlackPressMagazine.com) - Just 48 hours after the Charm School Reunion show aired, Larissa "Bootz" Hodge Aurora says she's had enough - of herself.

Bootz, who gained international celebrity status when she appeared on VH1's "Flavor of Love2" starring former rap star Flavor Flav, angered many with her appearance on the spin-off show,"Charm School." But, it was her "performance" on the Charm School Reunion on July 9 that caused fed-up Americans to speak out against the otherwise beautiful star.

Now Bootz says she's ready to change.

In a bulletin sent to Black Press Magazine and other friends of Bootz on MySpace dated July 10 and time stamped at 6:42 p.m., Larissa says she's "...not a Bitch no more!"

The starlet goes on to say, "I am a new and improved Larissa. I noticed that walking about being a bitch to everybody ain't bringing me nowhere so I'ma change and stop being a bitch", said Bootz.

So what made the hard-nosed star change her mind? Ironically, Larissa says seeing herself on TV made her realize that it was time for a change.

"I've been watching Charm School on my own time and I'm always picking on somebody and being a Bully! This 'motha-fucka' has changed into being a nice little angel, lol. Thanks to Mo' who talked with me this morning and told me to give it a shot."

But if you think you the "new and improved" Bootz will be a push over, you'd better think again.

"If someone is trying to betray me or start something I will get back into being a Bitch and tell you off, mad quick. Just like I told off Leilene at the Club. That's just an example of how it will be. But I'ma be a nice and sweet Larissa. I luv y'all," she said.

Some may not believe that Bootz can change but many people are pulling for her.
"I really couldn't stand her character on TV," said DC Livers, managing editor for Black Press Magazine who interviewed Bootz on BlackPressRadio.com. "I was really nervous about interviewing her for fear we'd have an exchange like she and Mo'Nique did on the Charm School Reunion. But she came across as someone who's been hurt a lot, had to fight a lot for a lot of things and in the end I was hopeful that she had gotten a bad rap on the show and was committed to changing," said Livers.

"The Charm School Reunion was a gigantic disappointment to me because I really put myself on the line by interviewing the [Charm School] girls, but seeing this posting restores my hope that Bootz will be able to change her life. She's clearly talented so I truly hope that she'll find a way to accept her position as a role model and show the world the Larissa that we never got to see on TV."

Fans reacted strongly for and against Larissa's behavior and offered words of advice to the star during a special podcast interview with BlackPressRadio.com recapping the reunion. To hear the fan reactions, visit http://www.blackpressradio.com and search keyword: "Bootz" or "Larissa."

BlackPressRadio MySpace
Picture credit: Rich at the VH1 Blog

Steups note: I edited Larissa's quote somewhat (spelling errors)

39 comments

  1. Unknown // 11/7/07 8:18 PM  

    haha first!

  2. J // 11/7/07 8:40 PM  

    You know she could have at least start off with proper grammar (?I'ma) and not cursing.

    If someone is trying to betray me or start something I will get back into being a Bitch and tell you off, mad quick.

    LOL things just never change.

  3. Anonymous // 11/7/07 8:40 PM  

    OH MY GOD

    WHEN ARE YA'LL GONNA MOVE ON FROM CHARM SCHOOL

  4. Jem // 11/7/07 9:17 PM  

    Hmm, I wonder if Larissa really wrote that bulletin. Anyone with a Myspace account can construct a bulletin and post it under another user's name.

  5. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 11/7/07 10:01 PM  

    Larissa didn't write that. Nice try Pumkin.

  6. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 11/7/07 10:05 PM  

    1. "mad quick" is an East Coast term. Larissa is from California. It's not likely she would use that term.

    2. Doesn't Pumkin look like she smells like bread?

  7. The Q © 2010 // 11/7/07 10:15 PM  

    Pumkin doesn't smell like bread. And she is also from California. Pamela is not Pumkin.

  8. ShakazP // 11/7/07 10:31 PM  

    woow! I hope we don't see a lot of bootz but more of Larissa.

  9. FOL // 11/7/07 10:35 PM  

    lmfao at "Pumkin looks like she smells like bread"

    Don't know what to make of that

  10. FOL // 11/7/07 10:36 PM  

    and congrats Duval, that was mad quick.

  11. sexyintexas // 11/7/07 11:21 PM  

    I would like to know if Flav is going to do a new season? If you How come VH1 don't publicist the Audition. I would love to Audition.

    BiggLegzz~

  12. Wumpus // 11/7/07 11:39 PM  

    I don't buy this change. At least she has enough sense to realize a change is needed, even if it may be for show. In one line she is tallking about changing, but then she says she will tell someon off mad quick. Leilene was a threat to no one. She was mad stupid and had a good heart.

    As for talent, what talent does she have outside of being very pretty and 2 huge titties?

    She does not have to be a punk, but stop being an asshole. There is plenty of room in the middle.

  13. Unknown // 12/7/07 1:03 AM  

    i didn't get to hear the interview with larissa's mom. it isn't up any more. was anything interesting said?

  14. Nana Sadie // 12/7/07 4:35 AM  

    It's time to move on...Next TV show, maybe?

  15. Unknown // 12/7/07 7:36 AM  

    Oh geez..now she is changing..I guess the Vh1 show will be "Larissa is changing"...

  16. Jada // 12/7/07 7:59 AM  

    When did this chick become a Starlet? What has the world come to when you can get famous for acting an ass? And if this is true, I don't buy it. She isn't going to change - otherwise she wouldn't have left an "out" for her to go back to her old ways, "just like she checked Leilene at the club" - it's funny how people's idea of "checking" someone means yelling - no action. A person who was really trying to change would have tried to find a more constructive way to deal with things like the disagreement with Leilene, Shay, pretty much the entire house.

    After watching all this, I feel a little bad for her because she is so clueless.

  17. Electra (trinidad) // 12/7/07 10:12 AM  

    Mornig all.

    If Larrisa wants to change she will but like every other good thing it will take some time and effort and she will slip up sometimes so we just have to wait see

  18. Electra (trinidad) // 12/7/07 10:22 AM  

    Oh and The Real World Sydney looks like real lawlessness, LOL.

  19. Anonymous // 12/7/07 10:56 AM  

    Morning Y'all!

    I wish the best for Larissa, she's too beautiful to go around angry and upset for no reason! She seems like, outside of the anger, she'd be a real cool chick and someone I could hang around...at least from FOL2 b/c she didn't start all this angry female stuff til Charm School! Hopefully this is real, and she is really gonna try. I wish her the best, but the REAL challenge is in if she actually displays those changes. Larissa I'm rooting 4 ya...we'll be watchin lol


    Hey E!

  20. Electra (trinidad) // 12/7/07 11:36 AM  

    Hi TX baby :)

  21. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 12/7/07 11:36 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  22. FOL // 12/7/07 12:20 PM  

    Good Morning.
    E; you watch 'Real World' too? You are a junkie, my friend.

  23. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 12/7/07 12:50 PM  

    DC put herself "on the line" by interviewing the FOL women? Like anyone knew who she was before. She's getting publicity off of this which is why damned near all of her shows and commentary have to do with FOL or I Love New York.

    Spare us please, DC. The space between what you say and do is getting larger. And you are getting too comfortable operating in that space.

  24. Electra (trinidad) // 12/7/07 12:51 PM  

    BUT OF COURSE I watch Real World, it makes me appreciate my life, LMAO

  25. Glamourvixen // 12/7/07 1:13 PM  

    Good Afternoon Everyone,

    I think the chick from DC Liver is doing something wonderful. She don't interview the FOL girls there are other interviews that she does. It just the FOL girls are in demand right now till this Sunday when the ROL girls come on VH1.

    Sorry folks but the ROL girls is 10 times way more naughty then the Fol girls.

  26. Anonymous // 12/7/07 1:16 PM  

    E: I'm back now...no one was here, so I went away lol

    Hey Shawn and Baby!

  27. Glamourvixen // 12/7/07 1:17 PM  

    Hey TX,

    Hey Electra,

    Hey to everyone else.

  28. FOL // 12/7/07 1:37 PM  

    I'm here.

  29. Glamourvixen // 12/7/07 2:02 PM  

    Hey Steups,

    Question have you heard anything about Larissa suppose to be in a movie?

  30. Electra (trinidad) // 12/7/07 2:10 PM  

    Hi Darlings. :)

  31. Anonymous // 12/7/07 2:14 PM  

    What movie?! Can she act?

  32. Glamourvixen // 12/7/07 2:18 PM  

    You ever read the book the coldest winter ever?

  33. Anonymous // 12/7/07 2:59 PM  

    I've heard of it...isn't it by Zane?

  34. Glamourvixen // 12/7/07 3:13 PM  
  35. Anonymous // 12/7/07 3:22 PM  

    Thanks. I heard from my homegirl that it is a good book!

    Are they making it a movie or something?

  36. FOL // 12/7/07 3:29 PM  

    I heard something but almost all of them are starring on one movie or the other

  37. Electra (trinidad) // 12/7/07 3:36 PM  

    BYE GUYS

  38. FOL // 12/7/07 3:39 PM  

    Bye E.
    NEW POST at the tippy-top

  39. Black Press Sports // 14/7/07 3:34 PM  

    Bootz, Shay and a few others are working on movie projects. Our site is down for maintainence but next week on BlackPressRadio.com you'll hear more about the movie projects from all these women.

    Take care,

    DC Livers
    Black Press Magazine and
    BlackPressRadio.com

eXTReMe Tracker