Geezus, I am constipated beyond belief. Life is rough when one is full of sh!t. Life is really rough if you love someone who is full of even more sh!t. The Q. really needs to work on being less miserable and bitter. (At least I smell good. In spite of having a personality that stinks.)rock-of-love-laceyThe Q. is so behind on introducing the ladies of 'Rock of Love'. I use that term ladies so very loosely. (Don't I?) No worries, I ain't a lady either. Anyhow there is a purpose to this post and her name is Lacey. Lacey is a self described Rocker Chick a.k.a. musician. Lacey is a vocalist for the rock group Nocturne. I am thinking the name has meaning. But basically, I am sexually frustrated at the moment. And that equals I am not looking up Nocturne in the dictionary to see if it's a word with a valid definition. I will just assume it's a variation of nocturnal. The band must like darkness, bats or owls, hell if I know. I will type; I dibble and dabble (my all time favorite Chance phrase) with a little rock here and there. I enjoy A Perfect Circle, Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith, Lenny Kravitz, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Tool, The Mars Volta and some other bands. I was pleasantly surprised when I listened to Nocturne's 'Alibi' and 'I Lie'. I really like the music of 'Alibi'. Lacey's vocals were very good on 'I Lie'.

Music is a passion of Lacey's. However, animal rights, human rights and our environment are equal passions. New Dawn Pet Rescue is Lacey's baby. She rescues abused, neglected animals from Los Angeles area pounds who are about to be euthanized. She nurses their injuries and spirits until they are ready for a loving, nurturing home. Lacey is also known to hold a protest sign up every now and then.
lacey-from-vh1-rock-of-loveTowards some people, Lacey can be very competitive and cutthroat. (Oh yeah 'Rock of Love' is going to be a hot mess.) Towards others Lacey can be very soft, nurturing, the girl 'you can count on'. She is a very strong and passionate woman. At the same time, she's a big party girl who loves to go out and have some crazy fun. Is it me or was Bret Michaels in pure heaven during the taping of 'Rock of Love'?

An animal rights Qmoment!

5 comments

  1. FOL // 14/7/07 12:49 PM  

    Uhmmm, no.
    On looks alone they cant touch, Hoopz, Beautuful, Spunkeey, Somethin, Krazy, Serious, H-Town nor Bootz

  2. The Q © 2010 // 14/7/07 1:35 PM  

    LOL.

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are some good looking women on the 'Rock of Love.

    And the majority of them look a lot better than H-Town with the exception of three at the most.

    On another note, it's not always just about looks. And many of these ladies have accomplished a lot in their lives. Not saying the 'FOL' or 'CS' women haven't.... just haven't heard or read about it.

  3. FOL // 14/7/07 1:53 PM  

    ***tapping fingers***
    waiting for their accomplishments

  4. The Q © 2010 // 14/7/07 2:09 PM  

    Read them in upcoming interviews.

    *smiling*

  5. FOL // 14/7/07 2:20 PM  

    do I have to buy you breakfast to get it sooner?

eXTReMe Tracker