Larissa-on-the-Elle-Word_and-rock-of-love-recap-with-Q-and-Licious

Two One massive, massive, radio-show today.

At 8:00pm EST Gabrielle, Rican and BrownSuga bring closure to the Charm School series with their interview of Larissa.

Larissa will speak freely on the treatment of her at the Reunion Show and perhaps offer apologies if necessary.
But, an hour earlier, Aurelius and Misterballer will interview Cristal (Flavor of Love, Charm School) at (7:00pm EST)
Here are the links.
Larissa interview on the Elle Word at 8:00pm EST



Edit: Apologies once again for Larissa's non-appearance. Shit happens you know, and today shit didn't happen.

7 comments

  1. Webmaster // 16/7/07 6:01 PM  

    steups you gonna call and talk to serious?? lol

  2. FOL // 16/7/07 6:17 PM  

    what time is your show? I might just do that

  3. Webmaster // 16/7/07 6:23 PM  

    my show is at 7 PM. I hope she calls in cause she messaged me on youtube saying baller was telling her 6

  4. FOL // 16/7/07 6:34 PM  

    I hope she does. I hoped to call in a minute ago, but I think I might just listen to both shows today.

  5. Dreadblades1 // 16/7/07 8:25 PM  

    Oh hey steups thanks for putting my site on the blog but I think the link is missing. Here is the real one

    http://ps3info-dreadblades1.blogspot.com/

    thanks again. I'll put a link for your page on my header if you want me to.

  6. FOL // 16/7/07 10:18 PM  

    I apologized.
    I messed up the links for some reason. I think it's fixed now

  7. Gabrielle // 16/7/07 10:30 PM  

    I was pretty lost about the technical difficulties with the Larissa interview in the show but I am actually working with Rican to see what happened on his end and to get the guest rescheduled. Work with us people, we ain't professionals lol just tryna get it together.

eXTReMe Tracker