From Heat's MySpace:

Message from Charm School's Courtney (Goldie) -
Hey Heat! passin' by to say hey.
Omg! The Charm School Reunion is gonna be the bomb lol. It's crazy drama. Larissa goin crazy -as usual- but you know thats her.
Mo'nique was thinking of having a Charm School for the I Love New York guys and bring them through all them steps we been through but just better!

I was like maybe you should bring my man 'Heat' on the show he's very hot. (da hell? Goldie really thinks that?)
Lol, she was like, "Well did he do anything wrong on I Love New York, why was he eliminated?" Lol.
Why
were you?? Let me know so I could let her know.


As my Angel said, "...it looks like there will be a Charm School 2 - With the Guys - Oh LORD!"

17 comments

  1. Theodius**Misterballer** // 1/7/07 4:10 PM  

    oh great.

  2. Webmaster // 1/7/07 4:13 PM  

    lol this is gonna be funny shit

  3. Anonymous // 1/7/07 4:26 PM  

    yes i cant wait!!!! mr. rican!!

  4. Anonymous // 1/7/07 5:08 PM  

    That is not Goldies myspace page

  5. Anonymous // 1/7/07 5:13 PM  

    who cares wont be watching this bullshit the producers of vh1 come up up with some new ideas please because charm school pretty much suck

  6. Anonymous // 1/7/07 5:13 PM  

    thats not Goldie's myspace page.

    her page is myspace.com/goldienc

  7. Anonymous // 1/7/07 5:17 PM  

    Did Charm School rating do good??????

  8. FOL // 1/7/07 5:21 PM  

    it did ok

  9. Anonymous // 1/7/07 5:44 PM  

    steups i watch 3 episode of charm school and i nearly fell to sleep what make you think that this show will be any good

  10. Anonymous // 1/7/07 5:50 PM  

    It doesn't say it's from Goldies myspace.
    Its a message she left on HEATs Myspace.

  11. Anonymous // 1/7/07 5:54 PM  

    steups I told me you loved me, you said you enjoyed sex with me, despite what I do you said you'd love me. come back to me.

  12. Anonymous // 1/7/07 6:19 PM  

    Why you hatin on heat ho?

  13. FOL // 1/7/07 6:25 PM  

    lmao....I think any VH1 show will do well. The core audience is set

  14. coop // 1/7/07 8:26 PM  

    steupz did you get my comment? thats not from court's myspace.

  15. RichBoi88 // 1/7/07 11:17 PM  

    lol wow that would be hilarious

    http://babesblingandbooze.blogspot.com/

  16. Anonymous // 2/7/07 1:07 PM  

    Heat is so over and boring. Nobody wants to see his ass again on TV.

  17. Anonymous // 2/7/07 10:25 PM  

    YEP I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING.

    THE CAST FROM I LOVE NY AND I LOVE NEW YORK 2 WILL BE ON CHARM SCHOOL 2 AFTER I LOVE NEW YORK 2 REUNION.

    VH1 IS SOOO SMART LOL. BUT ITS ACTUALLY SIMPLE. THEIR RE-INVENTING SHOWS THAT THE PEOPLE LOVE TO WATCH AND EVERY SHOW THEIR RATINGS GET HIGHER!

    FUNNY HOW THE SHOWS (FOL,CS,ILNY) FOCUS AROUND BLACK PEOPLE.

eXTReMe Tracker