I am worried.
I think Aurelius is peaking and we all know what happens when you peak.
This recap is as clean a recap as he's ever done; the editing and cutting is efficient and his comments and interjections are funny and to the point. (I am not saying they never were, mind you)

The only way he can improve is if he does some of that 'Citizen Kane' shit where you see him staring into a glass of water and the scene morphs into the pool near the mansion. Y'all didn't know I knew about that shit did you?
(Yawns) Anyways, here is the Rock of Love video recap for Episode 2, starring Aurelius, Erin's 'clown tits', Brandi C's meth-scratched face and Lacey's rock-hard stomach (I want her so bad, because we all know PETA chicks do it doggie-style)

Anyways, here's the video recap




(running back to the Control Panel) Oh, I forgot to thank Aurelius for paying heed to my concern and recycling his wardrobe. I think that's the second time he's worn that Batman shirt.

12 comments

  1. FOL // 27/7/07 10:44 AM  

    I need a rock of love banner yo.
    If there's anyone out there with skills...hook me up please.

    It has to be 941x250

  2. The Q © 2010 // 27/7/07 11:59 AM  

    Good day to all.

    Bhatti, I loved the recap. It was awesome.

  3. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 27/7/07 12:03 PM  

    he is too adorable, i just want to bite him.

    cute recap, darling little boy.

  4. The Q © 2010 // 27/7/07 12:44 PM  

    Did I miss my Revenge?
    How are you?

    If I were in Junior High I could definitely see myself having a crush on him.

  5. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 27/7/07 1:03 PM  

    q!

    im here, chomping down lunch and thinking about all the schoolwork i have.

    tgif.

    how r u my love?

  6. The Q © 2010 // 27/7/07 1:08 PM  

    Very moody...

    Schoolwork, I am thinking about returning to college. After all these years, I might go back. LOL. The funny thing about it I don't want to do it for any financial increases in income. I just want to learn more than I know.

    I had Captain Crunch w/ Berries. I should've cooked a hot breakfast.

  7. Theodius**Misterballer** // 27/7/07 1:35 PM  

    nice A fresh!

  8. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 27/7/07 4:11 PM  

    c'monnnnnnnnnnn where is everyone?

  9. The Q © 2010 // 27/7/07 4:29 PM  

    I'm being tortured in IM.

  10. FOL // 27/7/07 6:13 PM  

    who you talk to in IM?
    We've been writing together for o long and I don't have your number, your AIM, your Yahoo, or a picture

  11. Wumpus // 27/7/07 10:13 PM  

    LAcey has to be the most annoying member on this franchise. She is a know-it-all and tries too hard, plus she is an attention whore to boot. That is like the trifecta of get that wench off the show.

  12. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 28/7/07 9:47 AM  

    Lacey is the ugly girl in school who tries too hard (there's one in every school) to fit in.

    Just because she is hanging out with attractive women, she should be informed that that doesn't make her beautiful.

    Someone should tell her.

    Also, that singing was comedy.

    "Oh baby do you remember?"

    No, Lacey, I don't and thank God.

    May she be gone soon.

eXTReMe Tracker