blogspot-award
Flavor of Love Blogspot: blog awards





We here at the Flavor of Love Blogspot would like to say Thank you to our readers and commenter's.
We really appreciate each and every last one of you. As you all know show after show we try to come up
with new ideas and new things to keep the readers to come back for more. We give you updates on the contestants
Of each shows, the gossip, the news, interviews, podcasts, video casts and of course we love to hear what the commenter's have to say.

We appreciate everyone that sends us pictures, articles, information on the contestants, videos, interviews, and etc.

This thread is to show our appreciations and to say thank you.









Now a couple of days ago I started a Grammy award in the comment box for our commenter’s and faithful readers so we decided to make a thread of it. So let’s get started with the Blog awards. So instead of a Grammy we came up with FLAVOR OF LOVE blog award. Yayyyyyyyyyyy.

So let’s get started.



Electra ~ H.A.I.C. Award 'Head Angel in Charge'
Bhatti/ Misterballer ~ Baby Spielberg Award
Legend~ Positive Energy Award
TxShawty ~F.F. /Inspectator Gadget Award
Revenge~ Venom Award
Lareigna~ Holdin' Down the B.K. Award
Lady Ty~ The Tan Man Fan Award
Jane~ Whiteboy Lover Award
Gabrielle~ Onix's Wife of the Year Award
MaiTye~ Holdin' Down Q. Award
Bubo the Hater~ The Hater Award
SpeaknTruth~ Keepin' it Real Award
Jorundi~ Faithful Reader Award
Meale ~ Video Queen Award
Ivory ~ Sweetums Award
Steups ~ Mannisms Award
TLB~ Versace in training Award
3pm ~ Whiteboy Hater
Blacknuts~ Backing up Quanda Award
Shauntay ~ Reppin’ Chance Award
Hutch~ Insect Repellent Award
Cael~ Gossip Award
Dana ~ Fire Goddess Award
Mz. D ~ Mz. Diva's Award
Sanyo~ MIA Award
Porklork~ YouTube Award
For those that are not name please accept this award too.
Credit: FOL Staff

38 comments

  1. Anonymous // 17/4/07 3:43 PM  

    wow

  2. FOL // 17/4/07 3:44 PM  

    Sorry you didn't get an award, anonymous

  3. The Q © 2010 // 17/4/07 3:46 PM  

    Anonymous ~ The Wow Award

  4. Anonymous // 17/4/07 3:46 PM  

    yes I did.

  5. Theodius**Misterballer** // 17/4/07 4:18 PM  

    lmao anonymous, yesss baby speilsbergs, but even ask bhatii I'm the one who taught him the skills. He was so bad lmao but I thought it them.

  6. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 4:24 PM  

    I shoulda got the Lil Mama award. I'm always doing things for my babies

  7. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:30 PM  

    Mexi, I will take note of that ok.

  8. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:32 PM  

    Shawn I have issue with my award.

  9. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 4:35 PM  

    Jane, if you don't want the WB Lover Award, I will gladly receive it on your behalf. I'll even write a speech

  10. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:40 PM  

    Ok Jane,

    What's wrong?

  11. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:40 PM  

    Mama LOL

    girl you betta back off

    I want her to change it to "The whiteboy lover second only to Quanda" award
    LOL

  12. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:41 PM  

    Shawn see my comment to Mama

  13. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 4:45 PM  

    The WB Lover Award speech - I would like to thank the 1 and only Whiteboy himself for being so DAMN SEXY, and making me wanna climb through the T.V. and....what was I saying? Oh yeah, and thank you WB for just sitting there cool and fine as hell making me wanna....ok sorry, I can't help it. Thanks WB for giving us something to lust after, and did you see the way he licked NY's leg??? Now you know my man has some skills behind closed doors. Hell with him the door can be opened, closed, coming off the hinges, I don't care!

  14. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:46 PM  

    steups your very objective thanks for not being emotionally attached to these so-called reality stars, report every damn thing. i love Quanda, but she is too bias sometimes!!!!

  15. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:48 PM  

    *rips my award out of mama's hand*

    girl you betta fall back

    look at you giving speehes to awards you did'nt win.

  16. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 4:48 PM  

    Sorry Jane, I don't know what came over me

  17. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 4:49 PM  

    I don't care if I won the award or not, he still needs to be thanked

  18. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 4:51 PM  

    Ok jane, let me hear your speech.

    Come on, SPEECH, SPEECH!! *claps*

  19. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:52 PM  

    Mama

    Your speech was nice though, so very true

  20. FOL // 17/4/07 4:58 PM  

    thanks anon...but I am far from objective. I'll make up shit about Whiteboy if I have to...lmao

  21. Anonymous // 17/4/07 4:58 PM  

    MY SPEECH

    I would like to thank whiteboy for being the Fine smooth suave man that he is.
    He showed how a man is suppose to conduct himself. (tango needs to take lessons)
    I would like to thank all my fellow whiteboy lovers, ya'll know what's up
    Steupz keep hating you can't stop his shine.
    thanks for the award ya'll

  22. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 5:01 PM  

    *golf clap* Well said Jane

  23. Anonymous // 17/4/07 5:05 PM  

    thanks Mama :)

  24. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 5:28 PM  

    I love your biased-ness.

    Now I'm in here making up words like Saaphyri

  25. The Q © 2010 // 17/4/07 5:30 PM  

    You all are f@cking nuts.
    ROFLMAO...

    Steups objective ...LMAO.

    And I love you too ANON. But hell you don't know what those hot, young, sexy men do to me.I am very bias and will continue to be.

  26. FOL // 17/4/07 5:30 PM  

    anonymous, I think you omitted the word "taking" between 'for' and 'the'

  27. Anonymous // 17/4/07 5:31 PM  

    Steupz is having a meltdown because most of the women on the S2S board have voted for whiteboy in the "who would have won the fight at the reunion" thread

  28. Mexi-rican Mama // 17/4/07 5:32 PM  

    Steups, are you posting as Anon?

  29. Anonymous // 17/4/07 5:33 PM  

    yes he is

  30. Anonymous // 17/4/07 5:34 PM  

    He does it all the time

  31. FOL // 17/4/07 7:03 PM  

    Jane, never address me again; and I mean it.

  32. Shauntay (tailor made *drool*) // 17/4/07 8:02 PM  

    Thanks for the award...

  33. Webmaster // 17/4/07 8:54 PM  

    excuse me, but I never sucked at what I do

  34. Anonymous // 17/4/07 9:05 PM  

    F-yall, my award should have been first!

  35. Anonymous // 17/4/07 9:53 PM  

    http://xtrembooty.ucgalleries.com/gallery.php?id=179450
    I know how much you like serious Steups

  36. The Q © 2010 // 18/4/07 12:27 AM  

    New post up.

  37. Ivory // 18/4/07 8:32 AM  

    Hi everyone!
    I loved the awards. And thanks Shawn, for all of the time and effort you put into this, all to let everyone know they are appreciated. YOU Shawn, deserve an award as well. Hmm. You are the Gossip Queen and Queen of the Podcasts. Anyway, thanks again, it was a great idea, and you worked hard on it. Great job Shawn!

  38. Ivory // 18/4/07 8:34 AM  

    Great interview, Quanda! I was suprised by how much I really liked Sapphari both on the debut as well as in this interview, and am looking forward to watching more of her.

eXTReMe Tracker