12 Pack and Heat Keeping the Party Jumpin'

You all know I am old and square. It takes a lot of energy for me to leave off the
-g on -ings. But Quanda is trying to be hip and cool once in her life. Yes, I know I am failing but hell at least I'm tryin'.

Meeting 12 Pack was a trick o treat of sorts. He was friendly enough and had some nice eyes. But he rubbed my partner in crime the wrong way. 12 Pack misinterpreted a video she did ( the wrong way) and he had a bone to pick with her. However, he did open his shirt a little for me. ( Yes, I have a nipple fetish.) Thanks for that treat, dude! If I had, had smaller bills I would've tipped you $5. Gotta love hot, young men....

On to Heat, I don't even know what to type. Heat is better looking in person. A very good looking guy and he has a vibrant personality. And he definitely has some love for Quanda. He basically said, " Quanda when I saw you I didn't want you to be Quanda." Who the hell did he want me to be? "...Girl you are pretty. Oh you make me want to..." Heat proceeded to grab gently at my waist and rear while biting his bottom lip. I am going to be honest with you all. Quanda was a deer caught in head lights. I never thought in a billion years I would be Heat's type....not even a million. What the hell was wrong with him? He had all sorts of young honeys and a few chicken heads trying to get them some Heat. So the @sshole, you all know as Quanda just couldn't leave well enough alone. I just had to talk, " So during our interview you gave me a solid 8. Am I still a solid 8?" He shakes his head no... "I give you a 9 1/2. I thought you would be so unattractive in person. You talk so much sh@t during your interviews. Yeah, I give you a 9 1/2."

" I can't get a 10?"
" 10s are for those I've seen naked."

" 9 1/2 is cool. I'll take that 9 1/2."
" Oh Quanda you driving me crazy. There's something about you. You are my type."

" Really, I think I am a little old for you."
" Get the f@ck out of here you look like you're in your 20s..." ( He meant 20 +19).

I am thinking Heat needs to visit a local optometrist. But I surely appreciated the compliment. He went off to socialize and I chatted up Token and Onix or they chatted me up. By the way, Onix looks so sexy riding a bull. One can only imagine ( pull your mind out of the gutter Q.)! So later on I said goodbye to Heat. He was still being MANNISH. And he caught me of guard when I told him no about hanging out more. He said, " What, you have to be Whiteboy to spend some time with Quanda?"

People, Heat was calling me out. In spite of this questionable attitude, I was determined not to go bad on any of the cast members. ( Hey, you never know who might get their own show.) What the hell did Whiteboy have to do with me saying no? He wasn't even at the bar. No one was even thinking about him ( I so lie) . The point is don't ever eva bring up another man, when a woman refuses you. NEVER!

So Groovy, a production staff member and I hop into my car to go back to the hotel. And the guy says something to the effect of, "So it's about to jump off with you and Heat?"

WELCOME TO QUANDA'S TWILIGHT ZONE ...Where strange things occur....

Where the hell did that come from? Where did he get that lovely idea? Of course, I didn't receive an answer to my liking or understanding. I figured someone had said something. Let me tell the ladies something ...MEN GOSSIP AND TALK CRAP MORE THAN WOMEN. We pull up to the parking lot. And low and behold Heat is taking a leak. So the three of us part ways and as I am walking to my room. The production staff member yells, "Heat, Quanda's over there going to her room." It goes without saying that I made like 'Flo Jo' to my room.

So I make it to my room. It had been a long day and a nice long bath sounded good. So I am in the tub and my cell phone rings. It's Heat. God Bless his persistent soul. So we talk and he requests that I come to his room. ( Younguns, mama Q. gonna tell you one time. I am old school. I go to no man. You come to me. And I don't give a d@mn if the pink fools you.) I tell him no. We ain't hooking up in his room or mine. I did however share with him that a person mentioned something about Heat and I hooking up. And you know I have to give Heat credit. He instantly admitted, that was his doing. He was telling the guy that he wanted to get with me. In spite of his persistence, I respected his honesty. I ended the call, only to receive another ...LMAO ...and another.

ROFLMAO...call me crazy, but after all of the reasoning, debating and cussing out ...I still have love for Heat. I am not going to lie to you all. Tuesday, I hated Heat and blamed him for my lack of sleep. However, he wasn't the only culprit that night.

So ladies if you happen to see Heat in the club. Make sure you sho' him some love, he's a cutie. And in spite of my irritation, I still have love for Heat. Quanda just had to say, "No, thank you!"






Credit: Meale

A retired Qmoment!

52 comments

  1. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 9:21 AM  

    ohh wow go quanda

  2. jmoney911 // 14/4/07 11:22 AM  

    SO WHEN IS THE I LOVE NEW YORK REUNION SNEAK PEEK??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  3. FOL // 14/4/07 11:31 AM  

    At least you've upgraded your whiteboys

  4. The Q © 2010 // 14/4/07 11:59 AM  

    Steups, Steups, Steups,

    DO NOT START WITH ME!

  5. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 12:06 PM  

    dang any one here, I'm trying to center my comedy profile picture in the middle of the page.

  6. Lady Ty // 14/4/07 12:14 PM  

    nice job meale great song choice for the video. Dang Quanda you must have been fly as hell to have heat panting like a dog in heat (no pun intended) to be all on you like that....do your thing mama!

  7. Lady Ty // 14/4/07 12:16 PM  

    Oh I just want to add since i wasn't able to b4 i will misss your interviews and comments if you stop writing Quanda , but it is all good i still have love for steups and will continue to support the blog flavor of love.blogspot 4 life.


    Cab't we all just get along!!

  8. Lady Ty // 14/4/07 12:19 PM  

    i meant to say can't

  9. Anonymous // 14/4/07 12:46 PM  

    Hello everyone

  10. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 12:47 PM  

    hey shawn how are you

  11. The Q © 2010 // 14/4/07 12:50 PM  

    Thank you Lady Ty!

    I am in the control panel to knock out some work. OVERDUE!

    I know you are a Tan Fan...I didn't speak to him. But sat at the same table and he seemed to be a very nice and courteous man.

  12. jmoney911 // 14/4/07 12:55 PM  

    I JUST SAW THE SNEAK PEEK OF I LOVE NEW YORK AND IT WAS FUNNY! ROMANCE WAS TALKIN SHIT AND NY TOLD HIM THAT HE LOOKED LIKE CRUELLA DIVIL HOW HIS HAIR WAS.

  13. jmoney911 // 14/4/07 1:01 PM  

    TANGO AND WHITEBOY ARE GOING TO GET IN IT.

  14. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:14 PM  

    Hey if you look into the crowd good enough you can see someone.

  15. FOL // 14/4/07 1:32 PM  

    Whiteboy will get into it only if he sees there are many security guards to stop his fake charge

  16. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:36 PM  

    Now that was not nice.

  17. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:37 PM  

    I'm wondering about something why is calling most of these guys bitches.

  18. FOL // 14/4/07 1:41 PM  

    Is there a better word for Whiteboy, Chance and Real?

  19. SpeakNtrutH // 14/4/07 1:42 PM  

    Good afternoon all

    Q the "I made like 'Flo Jo' to my room" (rotfl) was priceless
    that mofo (trying to be nice for my sabbath) thought that you was slow or that his weak game (all the compliments) was going to get you to drop yo drawz...like the other groupie girls

    M the song/clip fit in perfectly with the story

  20. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:45 PM  

    Jorden

    Tango will not get into anything with whiteboy, he'll just sit on the stage and run his bitch mouth and talk mad shit but his ass ain't getting up.

    Whiteboy don't even need to do nothing because he already proved his point when tango refused to step out of the van.

  21. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:46 PM  

    Steupz

    Stop jockin Whiteboy
    he's not gay

    so you don't have a chance with him.

  22. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:51 PM  

    Maybe steups will dress like whiteboy in the end with the tango hat style.

  23. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:55 PM  

    Shawn

    Steupz wishes he had even drop of whiteboy's swagger.

    that's why he hates on him so hard.

  24. Anonymous // 14/4/07 1:57 PM  

    LOL.


    Did anyone notice how cute Ace is?

    Hey Q was you sitting way in the back or close to the front or sitting close to guys?

  25. FOL // 14/4/07 1:58 PM  

    I saw Whiteboy run out of the room when 12Pack confronted him

    I saw him take a lot of shit talk from Chance and did nothing

    I saw him snitch on Chance

    Sorry Jane, he has a lot to prove.

  26. FOL // 14/4/07 2:00 PM  

    I don't envy swagger, Jane.
    Swagger is ghetto.

  27. The Q © 2010 // 14/4/07 2:00 PM  

    LMAO...

    Yes, Ace is VERY nice looking. He referred to me as an INCOGNEGRO.

  28. The Q © 2010 // 14/4/07 2:00 PM  

    Swaggerless = no pussy

  29. FOL // 14/4/07 2:02 PM  

    Funny how his woman left him with all that swagger and we haven't seen him with anyone since.

  30. FOL // 14/4/07 2:03 PM  

    In fact, Whiteboy might have been a virgin for all we know.
    No ex-girlfriend and he can't kiss...

    fi-fi fo-fum,
    I smell the stank of a virgin-man

  31. Sanyo // 14/4/07 2:10 PM  

    hey quanda and steups! I just thought I would post here and say hi since i haven't done so since forever......and a month! lol
    Can't wait to see the reunion show! maybe i'll see u in the audience, quanda. oopppsss......I actually 4got for a sec that i have no idea what u look like! :S

  32. Anonymous // 14/4/07 2:11 PM  

    Steupz

    First of all 12 pack did not run him out of the room, if you watch the vspot extra called "phone call" you will clearly see what really happened

    2.) he knew chance was drunk and talking shit so he let that shit slide because they are friends

    3.) NY told her mother what chance did at the dinner.

    4.) no one knows why the realtionship between him and his ex ended, so your theory is just bullshit.

    5.) you have a man crush on him and it was cute at first but now its just sad.

  33. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 2:29 PM  

    oh steupz u cold lmao

  34. FOL // 14/4/07 2:49 PM  

    I saw the extra and I saw his scared ass run out of the room

    He told Sister Patterson

    He was afraid of Chance

    Bottom-line is his girlfriend didn't show and he was the ONLY person in that situation. That snuffleopagus girl doesn't exist

  35. FOL // 14/4/07 2:52 PM  

    Is the Charm School episode on VH1?
    Or has it been removed because two recaps might kill me

  36. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 2:56 PM  

    yeah steupz. Are you going to post aurelius recaps on here?

  37. FOL // 14/4/07 3:00 PM  

    It's still on? because all I saw was a 4-minute something with Mo'Nique announcing the 50k prize.

    Yes, I will post his videos. That's the plan...can you link me to yours, I keep asking and not getting to it

  38. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 3:13 PM  

    www.myspace.com/demcharmin1

    Yeah steupz im going to be in the recaps so make sure you mention me! lol

  39. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 3:15 PM  

    oh they took it out your right!

  40. Webmaster // 14/4/07 3:47 PM  

    steups, I finished one video. Pretty much it's a recap of FOL/FOL2 and the girls.

  41. FOL // 14/4/07 4:02 PM  

    I liked the videos, mate.
    The first was a bit camp though

  42. FOL // 14/4/07 4:13 PM  

    You can link me if you like aurelius

  43. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 5:27 PM  

    oh lol your probably right. I did most in a rush, and out of slack. Nothing of my best work. That's because I'm a lazy grunt,

  44. Anonymous // 14/4/07 6:37 PM  

    Hey where is everyone?

  45. Webmaster // 14/4/07 7:33 PM  

    myspace.com/nothinglikemarz

    ^^^That's my myspace for the recaps

  46. jmoney911 // 14/4/07 7:36 PM  

    NY LOOKED THE BEST EVER AT THE REUNION. FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW, THE SNEAK PEEK IS AT VSPOT. ON TV TANGO WAS "TRYING" TO YELL AT WHITEBOY, AND CHANCE WAS STANDING UP FOR SOME REASON.

  47. Anonymous // 14/4/07 8:04 PM  

    So in your opinions Jorden did Tango look like a fool or not?

  48. Anonymous // 14/4/07 8:26 PM  

    What's up everyone? What did I miss?

    Oh Quanda.. You should've gotten him naked, took a photo and posted on here instead of that photo.. that would have made a good article. lol

  49. The Q © 2010 // 14/4/07 8:57 PM  

    Legend I truly believe you have a one track mind.

  50. Anonymous // 14/4/07 9:00 PM  

    I have a one track mind?

    Why is that?

  51. hutche // 14/4/07 9:52 PM  

    I wonder if they will edit the hell ou tof this reunion like the last.

  52. The Q © 2010 // 14/4/07 11:12 PM  

    New post up!

eXTReMe Tracker