Thank You, Thank You VH-1

"Here yee ...here yee! The VH-1 Gods have spoken once again. They have bestowed upon us yet another V-spot treasure. Knut Legend and Knut 3pm guard the doors. Knut Shawn please stop talking in codes. Duchesses Electra and Dana take your rightful place beside King Steups. Meale and MaiTye prepare to start the 'I Love New York' Reunion Show Act 1. Revenge, Lareigna, Mexiricanmama, Shauntay,

T-L-B, Hutche, Sanyo, Sharon, Ivory, Jane, Colanda, Toshia, Tamara, Liz, Gabrielle, Blacknuts, Bhatti, Half n Half, Misterballer, Jorden, Jorundi, Cael, Lady Ty, SpeaknTruth, Kikiaj, Ponlork, L-Style, Cha and all others let us thank VH-1 yet again for granting us vision of things to come this Sunday, April 15th@ 9pm. Let's all be quiet and sit and the ' I Love New York' Blogspot round table."

Dunce Quanda has been bursting out of her armor to talk about a hideous, horrific choice of undergarment. Let the 'I Love New York' Reunion Recap begin!

We see the beautiful MTV VJ Lala hosting the first 'I Love New York' Reunion Show. ( Is she really pregnant? She looked great!) We then see New York recovering apparently from sitting in the wrong seat. She giggles about it. Remember how I mentioned a few seconds ago about bursting out? Well I am not the only one. Lala announces, " Let's bring up the guy who is clearly not afraid to show his emotions. Romance come on up to the hot seat."

Romance promptly leaves his seat ( among his fellow mansion mates) and gathers his belongings. Joining Lala and New York on the stage he pleasantly greets them. He takes off his coat and proceeds to put a satchel down on his chair. ( Ummmm, I got sunburned that day. What the hell did he need that hot @ss coat on for?) Lala says, " Okay ...have a seat please after you dust off your shoulders and all that. I've heard you had something you want to ask New York." New York gives that giggle that so many of you have grown to love.

" When I did get kicked off the show. I had ...kind of pinpointed somethings out to you. Kind of like how 12 Pack was here for Hollywood. How he did have an ...."

New York interrupts, " Don't talk about 12 Pack talk about yourself ...because you got cut way before he did." (Damn is New York the only one allowed to talk and insult others? Just wondering...)

Romance and New York bicker and
b@tch back & forth for a quick moment. Then Romance digs into his satchel ( Is he about to shoot her?) and pulls out several magazines. He drops them at her feet. ( We get a glimpse of Whiteboy looking fine. And I do mean fine.) Smiling New York says, " Oooooh it's laminated. Is it real or did you do that on your f@cking internet?" Romance informs her that he's made a big impression and ballin'. He shows off a watch and earrings. New York rebuffs him by telling him that sh@t is probably rented. ( Typing of rented... she couldn't rent a strapless bra? Why the hell does she have that GAWD awful black bra showing?) Bicker, bicker, bicker and New York delivers a blow, " Where's your money at? Bitch you up here looking like Cruella DeVille with that muthaf@ckin'....." He rebuffs her with, " I'm pimpin' baby!" ( On the topic of pimps, why is she looking like a cross between Las Vegas Showgirl and Vegas Strip Hooker with a hint of Janice the Muppet?) I truly love Bubo the Hater at this very moment.

Moments later Romance dusts off his shoulders. We see a glimpse of 12 Pack and Heat enjoying this bickering mess. Lala watches as things settle down and tells us Romance has a new lady in his life. Come on Knuts of the Round Table... you know it's a B!TCH! Yep and she's definitely an upgrade and her name is Bella. Bella is carried out by a lovely young lady. Bella is a cute Yorkshire Terrier ( or something like that). Romance yells, " Put your paper up New York! Put your paper up!" New York asks him is that's the best he can do. Romance replies, " At least she don't look like your acid head chihuahua! " I almost wrote something that was edited out. GEEZUS...thank the Lord, I re watched that clip. We are left with Lala telling us New York's mom is in the house.

Really, since Monday around 4pm ....I have been wondering about one thing. Why the black bra?!

CREDIT: VH-1 and Shawn

You have just shared a Qmoment!

43 comments

  1. Anonymous // 14/4/07 11:12 PM  

    Touch down

  2. Webmaster // 14/4/07 11:16 PM  

    lol I can't wait. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome.

  3. Mexi-rican Mama // 14/4/07 11:16 PM  

    Romance sure does look like Cruella De Ville

  4. Mexi-rican Mama // 14/4/07 11:19 PM  

    Hey Bhatti

  5. Unknown // 14/4/07 11:27 PM  

    I was dying when she called him Cruella Devill and when my sister went to the bathroom he was in there talking about im the butt naked ho that dude is off the rockers

  6. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/4/07 11:28 PM  

    yeah tmm is gonna be sweet, I recorded it on my DVR

  7. Nana Sadie // 14/4/07 11:35 PM  

    Quanda...guuuuurrrrrrllllll!!! I can hardly wait or this chit to be On like a Pot of Neck-Bones. Thank you so very much for the Qmoment and don't ever leave.

  8. SpeakNtrutH // 15/4/07 12:04 AM  

    I see the "Qmoments" are back in full effect.....keep up the good work.
    I'm soooo ready to watch the reunion I was looking for it tonight :)

  9. hutche // 15/4/07 12:24 AM  

    what urry body for some reason I'm havign problems posting in here. I must say New York lookin real good reeeeeal good. I see New York hasn't lost her edge at all. I've only been seeing her in interviews and promotion for her show, doing the whole lady of grace thing which is cool but I want to see her cuss some folks out again.

    I can't wait to see her and bootz interact on charm school. I know shes not gonna wild out but I want to see her do that whole mind game thing that she does. I got to wrok tomorrow to damn so I'm gonna miss the first airing damn.

  10. The Q © 2010 // 15/4/07 12:28 AM  

    Hello Hutche,

    Damn on the work situation!

  11. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 12:29 AM  

    Ny isnt in charm school dude.

  12. blacknuts // 15/4/07 12:42 AM  

    life without mr new york around hear is so wonderful on this blogger whatup steups whatup quanda you guys keep up the good work i love this blogger i'm also looking forward to the reunion show and charm school this sunday night laterz yall

  13. Jena Tells Ya // 15/4/07 12:46 AM  

    I was there too! and that whole time I was wondering what is up with that black bra. and, that dancing with the stars dress was backless so the black bra looked horrific! It didnt seem to fit her either cuz she kept fiddlin with them things all day.

  14. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 12:50 AM  

    lol yeah I knew that mr.ny

  15. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 12:55 AM  

    lol yes most defintely shawn

  16. Anonymous // 15/4/07 12:57 AM  

    Ok I decided to be nice.

    Jean I notice the girls with the tees on they was very cute.

    I didn't like the dress. SHe should had worn something else more elegant. That dress look like a show girl dress and the bra didn't count either. Padded bras.

    Wondering do they come in her boobs size.

  17. Anonymous // 15/4/07 12:59 AM  

    I deleted that but since you caught it just wondering did they get those tees from a stand with the I love NY on it. $25.00 for 10 shirts.

  18. hutche // 15/4/07 1:00 AM  

    baller NY is on it shes just not a contestent

  19. Anonymous // 15/4/07 1:03 AM  

    Wondering if they going to bring up all the stuff with the guys like for instance with the Myspace stuff.

    Oh yes for all you Myspace fans there is another New York Number fan out there that is on the trey songz video. That is so neat.

  20. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 1:05 AM  

    really I heard not so? Did you know in New York theres a school called Charm School. Yeah I think so from a stand, otherwise online.

  21. Anonymous // 15/4/07 1:07 AM  

    You might be right about the online thing but it was a good idea. Hell if I was living in NY and going to the show I would just one off the stands somewhere and wear that she/they wouldn't know the differences.

  22. hutche // 15/4/07 1:15 AM  

    I'm pretty sure NY fiddling with her chest area is more of a show boating thing. Like her equivalent of brush your sholders off she'll adjust her cup. You know.

  23. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 1:16 AM  

    oh yeah loll they wouldnt lol

  24. Anonymous // 15/4/07 1:19 AM  

    The dress was cute but when you are used to see her with long elegant dresses/gowns on you kinda was expecting that you know.

    Her makeup was not to heavy. I just want to see tango get into with wb and chance. Now that's is going to be exciting.

  25. hutche // 15/4/07 1:24 AM  

    For some reason I as just waiting to see romance go"Ha it was all an act, I'm not really like that and look how much exposure I got from being on your show" It's sad that he really is that damn sensative.

    You see how pissed Ny got when LaLa (who already had her baby early this year) said you have a new woman in your life, before realizing it was a dog. She really is a jealous woman.

  26. Jena Tells Ya // 15/4/07 1:25 AM  

    the girls with the tee shirts made them. I was sitting there then they moved my friend and I to put them in those seats.

  27. Anonymous // 15/4/07 1:26 AM  

    actually he do have a new gf.

  28. hutche // 15/4/07 1:30 AM  

    Does he. Good for him.

  29. Nana Sadie // 15/4/07 1:37 AM  

    Who has a new gf? Romance?

  30. Anonymous // 15/4/07 1:40 AM  

    Yes. Go to his profile and look at his pics.

  31. Nana Sadie // 15/4/07 1:45 AM  

    thanks shawn

  32. Shauntay (tailor made *drool*) // 15/4/07 3:16 AM  

    I LOVE Romance after that! LOL.

  33. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 8:06 AM  

    nope lol

  34. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 15/4/07 10:37 AM  

    Today is Buckwild's Birthday!

  35. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 10:42 AM  

    happy birthday buickwild!!!

  36. lareigna // 15/4/07 10:52 AM  

    Ladies and Gentlemen. I am star struck.

    I saw both Whiteboy and Chance last night.

    I almost had a heart attack and through my bra on stage.

  37. FOL // 15/4/07 11:02 AM  

    Do continue Lareigna, do continue.
    Good morning all.

  38. lareigna // 15/4/07 11:11 AM  

    I have video.

    Not of me throwing my bra onstage.

    Would you like?

  39. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 11:13 AM  

    good morning lareigna and steupz how are you? steupz did you see aurelius video?

  40. lareigna // 15/4/07 11:47 AM  

    Hi misterballer.

    Steups, check your email. I sent you an interesting link if you haven't heard it already.

  41. FOL // 15/4/07 11:56 AM  

    New post up...Bhatti, I embedded your video.
    I'll look-see now Lareigna

  42. Theodius**Misterballer** // 15/4/07 11:59 AM  

    hey steupz would you put myne up in the future; one dAY..

  43. Crissy // 16/4/07 12:49 AM  

    I HATE TANGO!!!!! HE IS THE WORST PIECE OF MAN IN THE WORLD!

eXTReMe Tracker