THE PARTY BOYS

I would love to allow this video clip to speak for itself. And I imagine many of you would love that idea too. The problem is that this is an editorial. Editorials are about opinions. I just happen to be the writer. ( I know, I make some of you mad.)

We view the 3some (Trendz, 12 Pack and Heat) looking as handsome as usual @ Club Providence in New York. Trendz bestows some of his rapping skills on us. He is sporting his typical head wrap. And his smooth, beautiful, dark brown complexion is as inviting as ever. *winks @ Groovy 12 Pack proves he's not gay by kissing several women. He use to allegely dance in a gay club(s) too. So what does that prove? He is willing to do interesting things for money. Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, I truly care less. The cabana boy is eye candy. *winks @ Groovy again I thank him for repping metrosexuality to the fullest. Now, for a subject that perplexes me. Heat is a good looking guy. He may be a very talented actor. I am not feeling his persona. Heat invokes thoughts of drunk imitation crab. Yeah, it looks good and tastes alright. But something is just a little off. The intoxicated party boy vibe is also getting old. The one time I had positive thoughts of him was when Posh interviewed him. Either he allowed her to experience the real Heat or she knew how to make him shine. I am thinking both.

Well, I have other things to ponder. However, we at the 'I Love New York/ Flavor of Love' Blogspot would like you to notice; Heat with his dry gin. 12 Pack swapping germs with different females. Heat saying, " Hallelujah, holla back." ( Why Jon Brown why?) And someone's voice off camera stating that one of the women 12 Pack kisses ...' that girl got four STDs'. Why kiss her then? I am just old, miserable, lonely, ugly, unintelligent ...so don't mind me. Off to poison & dillute minds and f@#k myself because I know nothing about 'Connect'.


You have just shared a Qmoment!

24 comments

  1. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 24/2/07 6:38 PM  

    first again but i have a feeling its not a big deal.

  2. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 6:43 PM  

    LOL...congrats to Revenge. You are first always in our hearts and minds.

  3. FOL // 24/2/07 6:54 PM  

    Anything snappy on HBO tonight?

  4. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 6:56 PM  

    I would be the last to know. ABC, VH-1 and USA have my mind and attention on lock down. Oh and CN (Cartoon Network).

  5. FOL // 24/2/07 6:56 PM  

    Star Wars, it is.
    I hate Han Solo!

  6. FOL // 24/2/07 6:57 PM  

    Why USA?
    Re-runs of Law & Order?

  7. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 7:08 PM  

    Actually some of your behavior reminds me of Hans Solo. How funny you don't like him!

    You are so very smart Steups. Law & Order is the exact reason for my love of USA. I haven't a clue why you allow that irritating, opinionated Quanda write for you. How kind you are Sir!

  8. FOL // 24/2/07 7:08 PM  

    my spider sense is tingling

  9. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 7:11 PM  

    Is that a good thing?

  10. ~MEALE~ // 24/2/07 7:21 PM  

    Hi Quanda, Steups and Revenge.

    Heat is just as kooky as ever and 12 Pack should know that kissing a woman doesn't prove he isn't gay. He actually looked uncomfortable.

    "OMG", He sounded like he was shocked he really kissed a woman... LMAO

    Nice post btw.

  11. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 7:23 PM  

    Hello Meale and thank you.

  12. ~MEALE~ // 24/2/07 7:28 PM  

    Your welcome Quanda

  13. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 7:28 PM  

    How is your weekend going so far?

  14. ~MEALE~ // 24/2/07 7:29 PM  

    Great! Just been relaxing. How about you?

  15. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 7:32 PM  

    Not as good as yours...LOL. I am glad to know yours is off to a great start.

    I am stressing. But I got a delightful message from a cast member. So it isn't all that bad.

  16. The Q © 2010 // 24/2/07 7:35 PM  

    I have errands to run.
    And a neighbor to cuss out.

    bbl....

  17. ~MEALE~ // 24/2/07 7:35 PM  

    That sounds good, hopefully that releived some stress.(smiles)

    Whatever you're stressing about, pray on it and let it go. Stress is no joke.

  18. ~MEALE~ // 24/2/07 7:36 PM  

    Ok, take care Quanda.

  19. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 24/2/07 7:40 PM  

    hey meale.

    im trying to figure out when i should head out to a friends house so that i can drink and laugh.

    you know girls night together kinda thing. seven of us and we have been friends for like ten years.


    quanda dont stress mama. everything and everyone that doesnt bring you joy is irrelevent.

  20. ~MEALE~ // 24/2/07 7:42 PM  

    Hey Revenge, I hope you have a great time, girls nights out are always fun.

  21. Unknown // 24/2/07 7:50 PM  

    So...I stopped coming here for a while cuz I lost internet in Dec. I've been wondering....where's Groovy??

  22. FOL // 24/2/07 8:06 PM  

    tipsy, you around still.
    She and a few others have a group blog that's pretty good.
    Check it out.

  23. Dana - W for Whatever // 25/2/07 8:26 AM  

    I have a friend who is gay and I kiss him on the lips all the time...

    Big f&cking deal! Those kisses were fery lacklustre and convinced me of nothing...

  24. Anonymous // 26/2/07 3:14 PM  

    Two of the girls in this clip were not aware they were being taped and in no way consented to the distribution of this video. We ask that people flag this video as inappropriate so that you tube will remove it.

eXTReMe Tracker