Tika_Rainn_jpegThere is nothing better than sexy woman, and Tika 'Sweetie' Rainn is a whole heap of sexy woman. The sultry former 'Flavor of Love' star released a new track today on her 'My Space' account and many many photos as well.
The new single is titled 'NaNaNa' and it's not bad, but, the vocals and the rap just don't mesh. A rhythm with faster beats wouldn't hurt as well.
It's worth a listen though, if only to hear her spit lyrics like

"I took that thing with all your might
Let me feel that dynamite"

or my personal favorite
"Why you trying to get deep down in it
Trying to leave a lil dick all in it"

Oh shittttttttttt. Umph. Uh. Uh. Uh. Ohhhhhhh

That last bit was me, though. Hahaha.

Anyway, here are some of those pictures I wrote about
tika_sweetie_rainn_sexy_jpeg
Tika_Rainn_jpeg Tika_Rainn_jpeg

Oh, I see Pumkin in one of those pictures. Did you catch her on Family Feud?
No? Well I'll blog about it and fill you in.
Bye.

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 9/6/06 5:43 AM  

    In real FOL news, I found out today that one of the biggest bitches in Atlanta is going to be on season 2 of FOL. Her name is Shay Johnson and she is a video hoe around these parts. Here's a link to a picture http://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic_id=443e61aae5044

    Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that the guy that took this picture is her long-time boyfriend?

    You'll thank me later.
    Atl Anonymous

  2. FOL // 9/6/06 9:36 AM  

    "In real FOL news"

    Hahaha, the readers are becoming funnier and funnier.

    Thanks ATL Anonymmous, I'll blog about your real FOL news. Hater.

  3. Anonymous // 9/6/06 8:12 PM  

    If u hatin on her so much then why r u puttin her out there like that? She looks good in those pics!!

  4. FOL // 9/6/06 10:41 PM  

    who am I hatin' on?
    Not Rainn, I love her.

  5. Anonymous // 10/6/06 10:11 PM  

    not u the other chick is hatinon that new girl.

eXTReMe Tracker