Brooke Pumkin Gardiner_jpegI was loafing around the Sister 2 Sister fora yesterday, when my girl Love84 posted that the world's most hated television star, Pumkin, was on television competing in the Fox game show 'Family Feud.'
That girl is truly addicted to television. I caught it fairly late but her family was the Gardiners with the only recognizable face being her mother's. I thought her name was Thompson, but perhaps she changed it, or our girl Brooke might be a divorcee.

In the end they lost because they didn't know the final answer for 'what dog's fear?' Brooke, who was Captain of the team, answered "fireworks" but the correct answer was 'ticks and fleas'. And that was that.
I don't know why I bothered to write about this because according to 'ATL Anonymous', this isn't "real FOL (Flavor of Love) news."
I'll hook you up with real news in a minute or two because ATL Anon hooked me up with news and pictures of one of the contestants in Flavor of Love 2. At least she says she is, I have not confirmed it or anything.

0 comments

eXTReMe Tracker