Oh Jesus, first she spits on a girl's face and shows no remorse whatsoever, now Pumkin, aka Brooke Thompson has devoted time and effort in her latest blog to present herself as a victim caught in the duality of reality television and reality itself.
Actually I am making it sound way better than it deserves. Pumkin in her inimitable style once again declares that she, Hoopz and Goldie are friends for life and her role as a television character is in no way congruous with her role as Brooke, ordinary Bakersfield citizen.

Okay Pumkin you win, I hate you as Pumkin and love you as Brooke, happy now?

Here is the interview in it's entirety because I know you are tired of my linking to her webspace. Look for the part where she declares herself as Gangsta Pumkin and OG Pumkin....My lord, i don't make this shit up, I just copy and paste it...

First of all, I would like to thank my fans for their endless love and support. My true fans are those who have been with me from the very beginning and have stuck by my side, regardless of my actions on "Flavor of Love."

If I could do the experience all over again, I would. So what, I did not end up with Flav. I never went into this experience trying to convince Flav that I was someone else other than myself and I never went into this trying to become rich.

Each and every one of us girls had our motives for being on the show. I did get kicked off for being on reality shows, but the truth behind this is that most or all of us have done something in the past as far as television is concerned.

I do not think that being on game shows or dating shows determines an individual's character. You all may know me as Pumkin, but Pumkin was also Brooke. I was not playing a character on the show. I was real. Hoopz and Goldie are my girls and I love them to death. I met some amazing people on the show and that alone means the world to me. My emotions, my humor, my anger, my tears, Gangsta Pumkin, the O.G. Pumkin, and my crazy white girl comments were an accurate portrayal of Brooke, who I really am. This show has opened many doors of opportunities for me, but more importantly it has led me to someone who has opened my eyes in an incredible way. In life, often times, it seems we take the easy route. However, the easy route might not be the right route. My mind is not the only thing that has been opened, but my heart as well. I forever thank this person for showing me that things happen at the right time and when you least expect it. . . you know who you are and this will work! . . . Thank you.

To my fans . . . .Thank you again for everything and I hope that you will support me in all of the things that I do in life and just know that I am making all my decisions from my heart. I love all of you guys!


Pumkin sure loves sentences.

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 18/3/06 4:59 AM  

    damn stop playing girl when can we fuck???

  2. Helen the Felon // 23/3/06 1:55 PM  

    I just threw up in my mouth a little.

  3. Anonymous // 23/3/06 9:03 PM  

    do ya thing pumkin...win the audience and make that SKRILLLLAAAAA!!!!

  4. Anonymous // 2/4/06 2:28 PM  

    She's a lesbian. Is it any coencidence that her #1 friend spot on her myspace page is taken by a new person, that also happens to be a lesbian? All this just as she falls in love. Hmm...

  5. Anonymous // 3/4/06 1:47 PM  

    I hate New York!!! She is one nasty lookin bitch! I love Hoopz even though her and Flav arent together she's still cool as hell and she is sooooooooooooooooo pretty. Pumkin I think was honestly funny as hell because she was always makin fun of NY hahaha! Pumkin is really pretty too, and NY told her that she needs a face lift? haha NY needs to finish her sex change 1st. She doews really look like a man. 4 real and Goldie is another one that I really liked alot, she was a tripp! Goldie was always kool and she was the most real one I think. I also liked Smiley, she was pretty and she was kool too.

eXTReMe Tracker