I spent last weekend milling around South Beach with a cousin of mine looking for a home to buy (if the price was right) and let me tell you the monthly mortgage payments are astronomical.
By the way, if you are looking for a good hotel in South Beach, Florida; Loews Hotel on Collins Avenue is an excellent choice.

I am a long long way from contemplating mortgages because I am still a year away from graduating, but I never knew until my lost weekend in Florida that there are so many costs attached to purchasing a home.

Anyway, I doubt anyone comes here to read about my exciting life, what you are really interested in is VH-1's Flavor of Love and moreso the pictures of Hoopz I promised you. Well I promised you more than that, and unlike the politicians I live up to my word so here are the exclusive pictures taken from the Flavor of Love Reunion Show and a few additional photos of Hoops; sorry Hoopz, at a couple of parties in New York and Detroit.

Hoopz picture with a fan hoopz and her girls are tres sexy Hoopz fro flavor of love hoopz and her mother picture hoopz and the flavor of love girls at the reunion show

I couldn't leave you guys without uploading the most beautiful picture you will ever be likely to see. Dammmn!
the best picture ever of Nicole Hoopz Alexander
hoopz and hip-hop rapper mike jones
Can you guy's rap?
Rap this with me..."back then Hoopz didn't want me now I'm hot she's all up on me."
Hoopz hanging with hip-hop rapper Mike Jones.

Finally, if you really want an exclusive of VH-1's Flavor of Love Reunion show, TMZ.COM has a leaked clip of the show. Or at least that's what they say. I cannot confirm it because for some inexplicable reason my computer or my Windows Media Player are never able to show me Internet video clips.
In other words tell me what you saw in the comments.
Oh, I forgot the clip...leaked video clip from Flavor of Love Reunion Show.

12 comments

  1. FOL // 30/3/06 6:23 PM  

    don't think anyone is claiming she is a ho, the little rap in the end is just a joke.

  2. Anonymous // 30/3/06 7:03 PM  

    Dayum, man this site is the greatest. You have to fix your WMP problem, basically Rick had his hands full keeping New York from whupping Pumkins ass and as usual Pumkin went running into the crowd.
    Pumkin is nothing but a fucking coward.
    Once again I love the site man, thanks for the clip.

  3. Anonymous // 30/3/06 10:49 PM  

    For two or three weeks in a row the reuinion show was on the TV Guide schedule and I think VH1 even ran a teaser once and the voiceover said "Next Week...the reunion show!" Then I see it again later and it's like "in TWO weeks..." so I tune in 2 weeks later and no show. WTF? I swear if I tune in on April 2nd and it's not on I'm sending hate mail to VH1!!! Agh! So frustrating!

  4. Anonymous // 31/3/06 9:26 AM  

    i AM WITH YOU aNOYMOUS. i AM NOT PLAYING THAT SHIT AGAIN THIS WEEKEND!!!
    gREAT SITE MAN YOU HAVE ALL THE HOOPZ PICTURES A BROTHER COULD WANT

  5. Unknown // 31/3/06 10:35 AM  

    I got a myspace message from flav, well at least from his flavor of love page saying the reunion is this weekend so i do believe it since all the other times i never got anything. And that pic of pumkin? I can appreciate beauty in another woman, but that's just the ugliest naked pic ever? She looks like she might actually be the man

  6. Anonymous // 1/4/06 10:36 PM  

    ree
    first and foremost i love this site thankx for all tha info. Second flav is cool and all but he needs to stick to tha trashy white women the will tolerate anything. Hoopz is tooooo much woman for flav.
    ps, i hope new york gives pumpkin the a** whooping she deserves spitting is for kids

  7. Anonymous // 2/4/06 9:37 PM  

    SHE SHOULD HAVE KICKED THAT WHITE BITCH ASS FOR SPITTTING ON HERLIKE THAT AND FLAVOR FLAV SHOULD OF REALLY PICKED NEW YORK SHE WAS MORE DOWN WITH HIM THAN HOOPZ

  8. Anonymous // 3/4/06 12:14 AM  

    pumpkin is a punk like her name is look how fast that white bitch can run when new york was after that assshe is also a nasty bitch why did she just did not fight new york instead of just running like a scary boney scare crow

  9. Anonymous // 3/4/06 12:19 AM  

    pumpkin have all that mouth and nothing to back her ass up with that bitch was moving so fast trying to get away from new york p.s i wish new york would of caught that ass and gave that ass a black ass kicking while hoopz was looking on seeing that ass get beat down

  10. Anonymous // 6/4/06 4:55 PM  

    First I've just gotta say...I LOVE THIS SITE! I check it every week for updates. I really felt like New York should've been picked. I thought she really did love Flav. I know a lot of people say she's a good actress, which I'm sure she probably is...but I think she was one of the very few people there that were keepin' it real. She never pretended to be something else. Either you loved her, or hated her...and no matter what you thought, she just didn't care. She was confident enough to put herself out there and fight for her man. I also really liked Goldie and Miss Latin. Smiley was pretty but had some issues. Oh well, like I said before...Love the site! Keep it up for us during the next season please! :)

  11. Anonymous // 7/4/06 5:51 PM  

    ugly

  12. Anonymous // 21/4/06 2:35 AM  

    Hoops has been seen all over town with rapper TI (who is very publicly with his baby mama of 5 yeats). Can we call her a hoe now?

eXTReMe Tracker