I worked the smileys and emoticons overtime yesterday on Yahoo! and MSN messenger -which you should download by the way- discussing the February 19th episode of 'Flavor of Love'.
Hottie did not receive a clock and rightly so, because she never really showed that desire to be the eventual winner. That is, if being with Flava Flav makes you a winner.

We all know big-girls can bring it when they want to, and Goldie displayed her French-kissing skills, but it was a case of too much tongue too late. But, it made for good television to see 'New York' squirm and flash that temper of hers.
It was great editing to have her hold the knife the way she did. That girl is one crazy gold-digger.

No one agrees with me but I love 'New York' and I would pick her if I were Flava Flav. Of the others, I always said 'Pumkin' is there only to encourage the non African-American viewership.
She(Pumkin) got naked with Flav and I have to admit her body is better than I thought it would be, but hopefully she is eliminated next week and the true battle begins between the uber-beautiful 'Hoopz' and the nasty sexiness that is 'New York'.
pumkin naked with Flava Flav in the shower
Looking at the preview though it seems 'New York' goes crazy on Pumkin's ass and delivers a linebacker smackdown on her. I hope that does not turn Flav Flav off because after Pumkin opened her mouth at the clock-ceremony yesterday, she deserves a beat-down.

In other news, 'Rain' was interviewed and says Flav Flav is "ugly", tell us some shit we don't know.

Anyway, that's it for me. I will upload many more pictures of the ladies later this week but weirdly or perhaps tellingly, it is damn difficult to locate pictures of 'New York'. To me that suggests 'New York' won the show.

So, I cannot find any really good pictures of New York but a reader asked me to get him a picture of Hoops/Hoopz because he lost his mind when she did that split thing where she stretched her legs and grabbed her toes/feet. You know what I mean; this is a family website after all.
And naturally I obliged because you know, I like all my readers:

Update: I did oblige but have since moved all the photos of Hoopz from this post to the Nikki Hoopz picture gallery.

If anyone out there has photos of any of the girls they want to send me, please do so at steupz@gmail dot com.

2 comments

  1. FOL // 21/2/06 7:00 PM  

    Thanks. I totally erred. It's corrected

  2. Anonymous // 5/4/06 1:24 PM  

    LAME LAME LAME LAME + USE A HO
    LIKE THEY SAY ON THE SONG HO SIT DOWN HO SIT DOWN .

eXTReMe Tracker