Brandi-M-charm-school
VH1 released promo pics of the new Charm School: Rock of Love Girls cast.
The first set features women from Rock of Love 1... Brandi C, Brandi M, Dallas, Heather, Lacey, Raven and Rodeo


Brandi-C-charm-school Brandi-M-Charm School Charm School Dallas Heather-Charm-School-Rock-of-Love-Girls Heather-Charm-School-Rock-of-Love-Girls Lacey-charm-school-rock-of-love-girls Raven-charm-school-rock-of-love-girls rodeo-charm-school-rock-of-love-girls charm-school-inna charm-school-jessica charm-school-megan charm-school-angelique charm-school-destiney

2 comments

  1. Electra (trinidad) // 9/9/08 3:06 PM  

    Hey guys so what's happening now?

    I just dropped by to say Hi so Hi (waves0.

  2. Electra (trinidad) // 9/9/08 3:07 PM  

    I won't be on here much because of my own personal reasons but just dropping by to give my support to my friend Steups. Laterz

eXTReMe Tracker