Welcome to The Blogspot, we hope your Monday is a happy one. Your Mother (blogger extraordinaire) was kind enough to hip us to Saaphyri's Lip Chap commercial. Have no fear gentlemen! Saaphyri's Lip Chap is unisex. Yes sir, you read it on The Blogspot. Men can have kissable, moist lips too without looking like Chris Crocker or Dennis Rodman. The 'Flavor of Love 2' beautiful brawler made sure her lip chap would put an end to crusty lips worldwide without the shine. She didn't skimp on flavors either; watermelon, vanilla, cookie dough, peach, bubblegum, strawberry, winter green and mojito. The Blogspot Staff respects Saaphyri's grind to the fullest. It doesn't hurt that her lip chap commercial is sexier than a late night hot lines commercial.


We told you it was sexy! For all those with crusty lips, immediately GO HERE to moisturize those ashy lips.

Credit: Your Mother

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // 3/3/08 1:35 PM  

    ROTFL.

  2. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 3/3/08 1:35 PM  

    Yes, gotta respect the grind. This woman was on FOL for all of ten minutes, and got more staying-power than than some of the others put together!!!

    I'm a lil scared of this commercial though! But do yo' thang girl ... I'mma have to get me some lip chap..

  3. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 3/3/08 2:18 PM  

    Is it wrong that I want some of this shit? Anywayz, Steups, I LOVE what you've done to the place. It's nice.

  4. Anonymous // 3/3/08 3:14 PM  

    OMG...what was she really selling? I guess I am not the target audience because that did not make me want to buy lip chap.

  5. Wumpus // 3/3/08 7:13 PM  

    Do i want some lip chap, no, but I do want some p-ssy! My goodness she is gorgeous. I always knew she had potention, I am glad she cleaned herself up.

  6. TNS™ // 3/3/08 8:08 PM  

    Why does Saaphyri's commercial look like the bald dude from Boomerang directed it? "Kiss, kiss me once kiss me twice kiss me kiss me...Kissables!" All she needs is a banana and some cherries! lmao Now I gotta watch that d@mn movie...

eXTReMe Tracker