Steups has stated he is returning around Valentine's Day. So he'll be posting away for 'Flavor of Love 3'. I know all the readers who have sorely missed him will be pleased. I'll try to do what I can until then. Now onto IT a.k.a. Kwame of 'I Love New York 2'. Touchdown Productions & Entertainment is hosting a comedy event on February 1, 2008 @ 9pm. Giggles Comedy Club is located @ 468 Peninsula Blvd. Hempstead, NY. If you are in the area & want to laugh check out IT a.k.a. Kwame of 'I Love New York 2'. There's no denying IT is one hell of a character.


8 comments

  1. Glamourvixen // 28/1/08 2:19 PM  

    I keep telling you all that fool is not retarted it was all a act. LOL.
    Oh man I know I would be laughing like crazy for the stunt he pull on NY show.

  2. Anonymous // 28/1/08 2:25 PM  

    Hey, Q!

    He is something else, isn't he?

  3. The Q © 2010 // 28/1/08 2:32 PM  

    Hey Shawn & Savanna!

    The end part was an act Shawn. I promise you.

    Yes Savanna he is more than something else.

    LOL!

  4. Anonymous // 28/1/08 2:35 PM  

    Like he get that check every month? Just kidding! LOL

  5. The Q © 2010 // 28/1/08 2:36 PM  

    S.~

    You are not alone in that train of thought. I wouldn't be surprised.

  6. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 28/1/08 2:49 PM  

    In my best Nikki Parker voice "Heeey Q!" LOL!

    Honestly speaking, I got mad love in my heart for Kwame, but sometimes his tiny yellow bus riding antics gives a sista an Excedrine Migrane size headache. LOL!

  7. Anonymous // 28/1/08 3:51 PM  

    hate this fool, NEXT!

  8. KitBit // 28/1/08 7:26 PM  

    I agree with the last annon. I'm sooooo over him already.

    (He's still cute though!!) :D

eXTReMe Tracker